Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

MAXED BOSS NO NOS

birdbrains2518birdbrains2518 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 172 Posts
hi guys I have for sale a MUSTANG BOSS, matte black, crate wheels, MAXXED no nos. no silly offers and prefer guys with tickets and I don't go first. :) RRC or PAYPAL
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    birdbrains2518birdbrains2518 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 172 Posts
    :)
  • Options
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    Y'know Id buy IF it wasnt 10 mill
  • Options
    Ninja95778Ninja95778 Registered Users 115 Posts
    Lol. I offered him 7 before it was customized and he turned it down.
  • Options
    I didn't lol I said I'd get back to you.. As I was getting another.. And wanted it for myself.
  • Options
    Whatever. I've acquired another one anyway.
  • Options
    I know.. Are you maxing it? You need any matte? Or crate wheels? null
  • Options
    Bump.. 9mil :)
  • Options
    What are you charging for crate wheels?
  • Options
    cristhian3261cristhian3261 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,676 Posts
    7 mil
  • Options
    xavier pittmanxavier pittman Registered Users 74 Posts
    you got some matte paint?
  • Options
    Depends which ones you want ninja.. Yes xsavier White and black
  • Options
    DCantDCant Registered Users 1,374 Posts
    Why these cars so expensive
  • Options
    TEAM SRTTEAM SRT Registered Users 6,053 Posts
    Just so u guys know let these people asking rediculous prices sit on them for a few weeks then the prices will go down :)
    #MoparNation
    They hate us cos they ainus
    *Current vouches link https://communities.glu.com/racing-rivals/discussion/5356316/vouches-for-team-srt
  • Options
    Who's asking ridiculous prices.. Nothing's gonna change.
  • Options
    How r u sure nothing will change? Obviously you dont know that new cars are always hyped up at first and unless like in some cases (blue zonda) the car is limited edition (which these CRATE cars arent. THE PRICE ALWAYS GOES DOWN. Ask any veteran player, how much was a pagani zonda when it first came out..how much is it now. So if u dont know anything keep quiet. If you passed on a offer on 7mil for a stock B CLASS CRATE CAR then YOU are asking rediculous prices and yes prices will drop (remember the chevelle anyone?)
    #MoparNation
    *Current vouches link https://communities.glu.com/racing-rivals/discussion/5356316/vouches-for-team-srt
  • Options
    LuggagemanLuggageman Registered Users 2,053 Posts
    edited August 2015
    @TEAM SRT
    Let him do whatever he wants to with his cars. As long as he isn't rude to people offering less than his asking price, it doesn't matter what he wants to sell it for.
  • Options
    LuggagemanLuggageman Registered Users 2,053 Posts
    @Hello Hi Hi
    Yea..truth! :p
  • Options
    racing_rivalsracing_rivals Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,084 Posts
  • Options
    @TEAM SRT thanks for your input.. But first of all just because I'm a new player.. Or NEW to the forums doesn't make me any different from you.. And I take all comments from any player as I'm a respectable person.. Secondly.. Your obviously abit bitter about something and its blinding you on what you see on this post.. There isn't a price on the post... There are people offering me 7+mill that's all I'm stating... So please if you can't help me or advice me on the best possible way.. Then please don't comment.... As your embarrassing.
  • Options
    @hellohihi thanks brother.. I just want rid I'm not greedy somebody i even gave alesha321 a bmw 1 series for free just for giving me advice. Thanks
  • Options
    Alesha123Alesha123 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,571 Posts
    @birdbrains2518
    do u still have some painT??
  • Options
    TEAM SRT said:

How r u sure nothing will change? Obviously you dont know that new cars are always hyped up at first and unless like in some cases (blue zonda) the car is limited edition (which these CRATE cars arent. THE PRICE ALWAYS GOES DOWN. Ask any veteran player, how much was a pagani zonda when it first came out..how much is it now. So if u dont know anything keep quiet. If you passed on a offer on 7mil for a stock B CLASS CRATE CAR then YOU are asking rediculous prices and yes prices will drop (remember the chevelle anyone?)

Oh and when I say nothing changes.. I was talking about the negativity on the forums.. Noting to do with the cars and how much they are worth.. And veteran lol! I'm a war veteran but I don't bloody go round telling people to shut there mouths lol..
  • Options

After reading the comment from Team Srt I was like, yea..truth! Then I read luggageman comment and was like, yea..truth! So now I'm all just like =-| because both made good points .. Good luck on your post bird , ultimately your cars to ask as much as you want , don't wanna go 1st your choice too..may be difficult to make a deal but keep trying :)

Thanks brother.. The previous one was for you but couldn't tag ya... That's for thre advice hopefully get my tickets up.. Just loads of negativity. Puts people off.
  • Options
    PURELYHPPURELYHP Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 329 Posts
    Would u take 1 mil and a couple cars for it?
  • Options
    PURELYHP said:

Would u take 1 mil and a couple cars for it?

What cars you thinking? :)
  • Options

@TEAM SRT

Let him do whatever he wants to with his cars. As long as he isn't rude to people offering less than his asking price, it doesn't matter what he wants to sell it for.

Thanks brother means a lot.. I try to respect everybody.. Can't help but bite back sometimes.
  • Options
    A BMW gt2 with crate exclusive rims and a Lamborghini gallardo
  • Options
    null
    Because I mean really the BMW gt2 and the lambo is really all I can trade at the moment
  • Options
    Lol clearly mister war veteran gets offended way too easily, you were the one that took it personally when all i did was state the obvious that onfact the prices WILL go down and i meant not only u but everyone had rediculous prices BTW 3 of these just sold for 10mil all together lol
    #MoparNation