Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

K24z7 is a scammer dude took my lambo and 5 mill

Comments

• Options
    K24z7K24z7 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,582 Posts
    Buby24 said:

So all ur repu is gone lol

SS>?
  • Options
    itizwutitizitizwutitiz Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 41 Posts
    And it was a top 25 lambo at that ...I wanna whoop ur assss dude u have no idea
  • Options
    iHighiHigh Registered Users 547 Posts
    edited August 2015

And it was a top 25 lambo at that ...I wanna whoop ur assss dude u have no idea

Dammmmmm thats shittyyy. What a scrub
  • Options
    Yep ill never use forms again just like multiplayer scAmmer s everywhere
  • Options
    If yall can remove vouchers off his wall so someone else dont fall for it...
  • Options
    Thanx ihigh for backing me up...I really appreciate it
  • Options
    Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts
    Exactly the reason why I didn't wanna deal with that gooff haha, he tried getting me to go first all desperate haha
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917
  • Options
    Not funny...
  • Options
    And since you can't delete your own comment off his wall, edit the comment to say scammer

• Options
    I wish I could remove vouches, he is the only one that can control his wall... Np bro I hate scammers and once he denied being immediatemm I knew for fact something was all fuzzed up.. Now it's clear, sorry to hear about what happen
  • Options
    Ok thanx
  • Options
    Yea he keeps deleting my comment
  • Options
    Buby24Buby24 Registered Users 3,151 Posts
    Everyone make a post and blast him
  • Options
    I did :) lol this dude is a scrub, you can comment on your vouch on his wall
  • Options
    Lol it just sux getting burned my first transaction thru the forums..more then likely my last
  • Options
    Buby24Buby24 Registered Users 3,151 Posts
    null
    He deleted it
  • Options
    mossiahmossiah Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 493 Posts
    So was scam or naw?
  • Options
    Yes bro why make this shit up
  • Options
    @itizwutitiz don't worry bro he knows he is a scammer @mossiah is fishy as **** too, he sticks up for a lot of scammers
  • Options
    Sorry I wasn't laughing at you, laughing at him because he can't earn his own cars haha he is a fruit cake

• Options
    1320_Killer1320_Killer Registered Users 2,283 Posts
    yea the forums are not the best place to buy sale or trade now adays .
    thats why i stop coming here lol .

IGN : 1320killer
  • Options
    @ihigh that's funny, because last I heard you are a scammed with multiple accounts? And I've never stuck up for scammers just asked for proof because there are countless liars and cheats like ypu
  • Options
    mossiah said:

@ihigh that's funny, because last I heard you are a scammed with multiple accounts? And I've never stuck up for scammers just asked for proof because there are countless liars and cheats like ypu

@mossiah LMFAO. Oh is that right? Typical scammer remark, beware of @mossiah
  • Options
    bosstown361bosstown361 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 131 Posts
    He lost all his rep for a turf car lol wut a greedy douchebag
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Are you **** dyslexic @mossiah ? Did you not see him giving his justification as to why he scammed? Go to Buby's thread and look at pics or try reading better too, maybe next time you won't miss the obvious you reject. lol I spend double the amount of money turfing and tuning cars then I ever get for the turf cars that I sell and only turf cars I sell are turf's I have double of. Done numerous of paypal, this kid..... I'm a grown ass man who makes a good living, I'm not like you, go have your mom make you a pop-tart you shady queer @mossiah
  • Options
    Alright @iHigh go find some proof I'm a scammer, you won't though because I'm not. You got butthurt and so you made wild accusations, but it's whatevs , I've got my poptarts.
  • Options
    mossiah said:

Alright @iHigh go find some proof I'm a scammer, you won't though because I'm not. You got butthurt and so you made wild accusations, but it's whatevs , I've got my poptarts.

lol No its me observing all your dumb posts in every scam thread as well as liking scammers comments etc etc. Overall I just have a bad vibe about you. The fact that you claim " you heard I have double accounts and scam " is suspect af lol and speaks volumes about you, your prepping your vouches just like @K24z7 basically sticking up for him when the scrub already admitted to scamming. This is not the first scammer you have stuck up for either. You little 13 year olds are funny lol..
  • Options
    @iHigh and reread I really don't see a point where he admits it, maybe it was deleted or edited? But that's all I asked for was proof, so far all I've seen is words that he said she said. I'm not sticking up for him if he did it, and maybe I missed it. Also looked through your forum history and had you mixed up with squirtle so sorry for saying you may be a scammer..
  • Options
    @iHigh again got any proof where I've stuck up here or for any scammer?
  • Options
    Screen Shot 2015 08 24 at 11 47 29 PM
    Screen Shot 2015 08 24 at 11 47 01 PM

As you can see he disregards owning up to his name being immdiatemm as well as a justification as to why he scammed, play stupid some more your good for that