Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

K24z7 is a scammer dude took my lambo and 5 mill

13Next

Comments

• Options
    K24z7K24z7 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,582 Posts
    proof i scammed lambooooooooo?
  • Options
    mossiahmossiah Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 493 Posts
    @iHigh I'm pretty sure that grizzly statement was he was talking about grizzly, and isn't there another thread on here today saying grizzly is a scammer?
  • Options
    iHighiHigh Registered Users 547 Posts
    K24z7 said:

Yeh the first picture lol
  • Options
    mossiah said:

@iHigh I'm pretty sure that grizzly statement was he was talking about grizzly, and isn't there another thread on here today saying grizzly is a scammer?

For sure, scammers can scam scammers though lmao.. There you go again trying to make the scenario impossible, do you not think scammers can scam scammers @mossiah you moron?
  • Options
    iHigh said:

K24z7 said:

Yeh the first picture lol
    wat pic bruh
  • Options
    bosstown361bosstown361 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 131 Posts
    Lol he's playing stupid like kz that is priceless probably him on another account sticking up for himself
  • Options
    @iHigh you know the more you talk the less I believe you're an actual adult. Adults don't need to use insults when they can't convey their message. All I've asked for is proof that he scammed this kid of a lambo, a screenshot of anything, proof they're both his accounts, but you just seem to want this as an excuse to have you're pretend superiority. I'm not sticking up for what he did of he scammed, but squirtle and 321 call everyone scammers, should I just assume it true based on there word? No. Would I feel bad if 321 for scammed? No. As far as I'm concerned of a scammer gets scammed, like grizzly, then it's his own fault. But if k2 did scam this kid that is wrong. But if he doesn't have any screenshots or proof I'm not gonna take your word as law, because that's not how the adult world works.
  • Options
    mossiah said:

@iHigh you know the more you talk the less I believe you're an actual adult. Adults don't need to use insults when they can't convey their message. All I've asked for is proof that he scammed this kid of a lambo, a screenshot of anything, proof they're both his accounts, but you just seem to want this as an excuse to have you're pretend superiority. I'm not sticking up for what he did of he scammed, but squirtle and 321 call everyone scammers, should I just assume it true based on there word? No. Would I feel bad if 321 for scammed? No. As far as I'm concerned of a scammer gets scammed, like grizzly, then it's his own fault. But if k2 did scam this kid that is wrong. But if he doesn't have any screenshots or proof I'm not gonna take your word as law, because that's not how the adult world works.

they are both my accounts im not denying
    there is no pic tho
  • Options
    I can see where your coming from @mossiah when you explained it the way you did. Let me once again reference you to his comments after the accusation and please tell me like the adult you are if you think a legit person would have responded with those messages. Only after the fact YOU posted on here is when he changed his tune, but prior to that there was justification and adolescent comments correlating strongly with the claims. Are we adult enough now ;) ?
  • Options
    @boasting361 ots priceless someone who joined like 2 weeks ago with no vouchers is talking , probably a second account of someone. (See anyone can make a wild assumption.)
  • Options
    iHigh said:

I can see where your coming from @mossiah when you explained it the way you did. Let me once again reference you to his comments after the accusation and please tell me like the adult you are if you think a legit person would have responded with those messages. Only after the fact YOU posted on here is when he changed his tune, but prior to that there was justification and adolescent comments correlating strongly with the claims. Are we adult enough now ;) ?

changed tune, i didnt change anything you guys are trolling me
  • Options
    @ihigh that actually proves it, I just need a confirmation it's his account but now that he's said it is I believe it's a scam, I'm sorry you felt like I was sticking up for him but I hope you can understand with every other accusation being fake I needed something concrete
  • Options
    bosstown361bosstown361 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 131 Posts
    I wouldn't waste my time with the ignorance he is displaying it's incredible
  • Options
    @k247z actually you did change your tune, before you said you weren't that guy but you just said they're both you're account. You done goofed, and you should be ashamed for doing this to somebody.
  • Options
    itizwutitizitizwutitiz Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 41 Posts
    Yep..I traded with buby24 hes legit..k24z7 is a joke...
  • Options
    Lol trolling him
  • Options
    Now there both his accounts lol
  • Options
    Virus 316Virus 316 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 57 Posts
    Believe @itizwutitiz was going to buy from 24kz7 a maxed matte no nos boss and this acc immediatemm responded
  • Options
    bighead6988bighead6988 Registered Users 3,619 Posts
    edited August 2015
    Another legit turned scammer, is 1 friggin turf car really worth ur reputation
  • Options
    1320_Killer1320_Killer Registered Users 2,283 Posts
    soooooooooooo wheres the proof ?

IGN : 1320killer