Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

K24z7 IGNs "iSellCarsNCash" and "immediatemm" same SCAMMER-->>

Buby24Buby24 Registered Users 3,151 Posts
Yes he now scamm be carefully and ready first, dont cry later if u dont do a research

Keep this bump it!!!
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    iHighiHigh Registered Users 547 Posts
    Bump
  • Options
    Adamw35Adamw35 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 1,098 Posts
    Bump
  • Options
    itizwutitizitizwutitiz Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 41 Posts
    Bump
  • Options
    ^^^^
  • Options
    K24z7K24z7 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,582 Posts
    where dem pics at doe
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    U say that ur only ing was isellcashncars hahahahaha and ihigh blast u with ur other scamm acc lol thats all i need u was like FML he xposed me loool
  • Options
    itizwutitizitizwutitiz Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 41 Posts
    Lol hes taunting me....karmas a bitch bro Lame asss scrub
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Btw im legit AF something that u not are no more so why i need pic ill blast u for sure anytime???
  • Options
    Buby24 said:

Btw im legit AF something that u not are no more so why i need pic ill blast u for sure anytime???

pics talk bs walks
  • Options
    @K24z7 you denied being " immediatemm " when that clearly is you and also posted that you scammed him because " he had fancy cars ".
  • Options
    I ss that he is **** it already lol
  • Options
    Screen Shot 2015 08 24 at 11 47 29 PM

Screen Shot 2015 08 24 at 11 47 01 PM

There is him admitting lol, but regardless I know he is " immediatemm " for fact, I put my garage on it!
  • Options
    Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts
    Bump to keep the scammers away
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917
  • Options
    Sup @K24z7 now???
  • Options
    still waiting on pix of i scammed his lambo i never denied my immediateMM acc im own r of both
  • Options
    The pictures posted clearly shows you denying being immediatmm.. You say " I'm iSellCarsNCash " loll then give a justification as to why you scammed him, your garbage kid
  • Options
    YOU BITCHES BEEN EXPOSED!!!
  • Options
    iHigh said:

The pictures posted clearly shows you denying being immediatmm.. You say " I'm iSellCarsNCash " loll then give a justification as to why you scammed him, your garbage kid

never denied fammmmmm
  • Options
    ethansmith331ethansmith331 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,984 Posts
    lmao he ammited it on the other post? xD
  • Options
    Lol poor scammers they dont know what to say hahhahaha
  • Options
    lol Its so funny I come to find out there is like a big ass team of scammers floating around lol, either multiple accounts or groups of scammers, they have like a scammer club where 4-5 accounts come to each others aid with subliminal messages
  • Options
    iHigh said:

lol Its so funny I come to find out there is like a big ass team of scammers floating around lol, either multiple accounts or groups of scammers, they have like a scammer club where 4-5 accounts come to each others aid with subliminal messages

i'm not in a group of scammers (nor a scammer) but i started with a mil on my start date, now im over 250m and have just done it off these forums selling n buying cars
  • Options
    Lol u dont have anything if u think that 250m is too much hahahahahahaa
  • Options
    bosstown361bosstown361 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 131 Posts
    I high I don't think kz will be calling u fam anymore...lol fake ass scammer
  • Options
    He wants pics lol ur reaction was to priceless don't ever get in trouble u suck at lying
  • Options
    LOL
  • Options
    DJDUHFHSIANDJDUHFHSIAN Registered Users 1,038 Posts
    Coming from a person that was racist... Idk what to do here.
  • Options
    Buy from someone else his rep is finished
  • Options

Coming from a person that was racist... Idk what to do here.

Coming from someone who has his wall filled with boosted rep from scammers, LOL like I said you can see the whole scammer team come to each others aid.
  • Options
    Look for a new junior member to have all the same cars in their garage trying to build rep again it's a comin