Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

me and mossiah have worked out our differences, this post is now dead and in the past

bighead6988bighead6988 Registered Users 3,619 Posts
Look at auction he had for challenger gt2,my 30m bid is clearly posted before he closed auction yet the other bidder win! Friend or possibly his 2nd account?
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    FORREST FORREST GULPFORREST FORREST GULP Registered Users 12,751 Posts
    Saving his ass! Just as bad as being a scammer!
  • Options
  • Options
    JacobwaltonaterJacobwaltonater Registered Users 1,393 Posts
    Actually @mossiah is legit he dealt with me a trusted and loyal proven buyer
  • Options
    racing_rivalsracing_rivals Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,084 Posts
    Bump it up for my legit friend @bighead6988 who was scammed by a idiot called @mossiah !!!
  • Options
    Plz dont spread rumirs cuzz ur butthurt.. its his car his choice
  • Options
    mossiahmossiah Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 493 Posts
    @Jacobwaltonater they seem like alts honestly so no point arguing with them
  • Options
  • Options
    Alts? I have 1 account entire time ive been on forum ,everyone knows me
  • Options
    Not_so_funnyNot_so_funny Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 709 Posts
    edited August 2015
    Maybe today is not ur lucky day bro lol
  • Options
    racing_rivalsracing_rivals Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,084 Posts
  • Options
    @Not_so_funny look at link,clearly shows i won
  • Options
    Shadey960Shadey960 Registered Users 9,345 Posts
    Your getting upset because he closed the auction so what that doesnt make him a scammer. Your a **** retard anyone can have a auction and rather sell it to someone they trust to someone they don't or just cancel it and close it you wanna call him a scammer post a picture of him scamming u otherwise take this shit down because you were butthurt that you didnt get the **** car.

• Options
    laxhero2laxhero2 Registered Users 808 Posts
    Honestly, Since he didn't even properly put an auction together (starting bid, end time, increments....) or didn't even go through selling to either bidder. He probably was looking to scam someone.

If this was ebay or any other auction website. He would have to pay fines and the reputation would have been recorded. That's why people have been going to eBay to sell cars.
  • Options
    @laxhero2 I have to disagree with you there theres alot of people who put auctions here so what it was a mistake mabye he didnt know how to do it but that doesnt make him a scammer unless proven a link to the post doesnt prove him a scammer a photo of him scamming does common sense but you are wrong and the guy in this post stated 30mil so it wasnt no real money.

• Options
    alex1019alex1019 Registered Users 422 Posts
    edited August 2015
    The auction was done all wrong. Bighead is one of the most legit guys i know and has been around for quite some time. If someone is going to run an auction, they mines well run it properly and legitimately. Also the guy says he sold it to another person that wasnt even involved for a lower price which means the entire auction ended up being pointless
  • Options
    There is an end time,23 minutes left,mossiah posted himself
  • Options
    xVinmasterxxVinmasterx Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 26 Posts
    He spoke with bighead and asked to pay cash first. Received denial on account of vouches so ended up making a story of selling to a friend. All he was doing was trying to run off with a huge sum of money but changed the story when things didn't go as per him
  • Options
    @xVinmasterx im the frend i actually traded alot... he wanted to make sure no scams were done and we dealt before and he seen my vouchers
  • Options
    laxhero2laxhero2 Registered Users 808 Posts
    edited August 2015
    @Shadey960 You might want to get a dictionary and look up "auction". If your to lazy to look it up here is a quick definition for you "Also called public sale. a publicly held sale at which property or goods are sold to the highest bidder" So with that being said, you are intending to sell to the highest bidder. I posted on that thread intended to bid, I didn't bid because this clown had no idea what he was doing. I am not sure if you ever been to an auction but if the seller doesn't sell his item because he thinks its to low. Well to f*$king bad its gone.

Auction is one thing, asking for offers is another.

If there is some dispute because someone wouldn't go first or makes a story.... I would say the person is trying to scam. Have you looked at his wall @mossiah . Not very reputable in my opinion.
  • Options
    @Jacobwaltonater i also have more vouches than you, 120+ before forum reset,the pos was looking to scam point blank and simple.
  • Options
    Agree to disagree we both have our points @laxhero2

• Options
    @Shadey96O didnt post saying he scammed me,just piss poor way to conduct business, forrest said its as bad as scamming but technically nobody called him a scammer
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    I understand your mad for missing a Auction BUT at the end of the day its just a game
  • Options
    EVO9FQ360EVO9FQ360 Registered Users 1,282 Posts
    I'm with @bighead6988
  • Options

I understand your mad for missing a Auction BUT at the end of the day its just a game

Dod u even look at post? I didn't miss
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts

According to @mossiah you did you were like a few second late
  • Options

Look at 30m bid,its before he closed it
  • Options

Well idk
  • Options

Well idk
    Just a shyty way to do business in my opinion