Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Ricedoutman. is scammer beware

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Shadey960Shadey960 Registered Users 9,345 Posts
    Lol what a retard

• Options
    stonedamagestonedamage Registered Users 365 Posts
  • Options
    RicedOutManRicedOutMan Registered Users 1,007 Posts
    Does doesn't it. Only thing is, we never did a trade before
  • Options
    No we didnt so how do u have the car im accused of scamming
  • Options
    @RicedOutMan wso about the mazda what turf cars are equal to trade with it

• Options
    JacobwaltonaterJacobwaltonater Registered Users 1,393 Posts
    EXACTLY ALL THIS IS IS RICEDOUT SCAMMING HE HAS A PIC OF HIS ACCOUNT GETTING THE DP THERE FOR HES THE SCAMMER HERE U DONT EVEN NAME THE PERSON U BOUNTYED FOR THEREFORE UR THE SCAM AND THERE NO PROOF HERE ITS ABOUNTY BUT A SCAM ALL THAT IS IS THE DEAL WITH U AND WHEELIE @RicedOutMan UR A LIEING SCAMMER ENJOY THAT DP BRO
  • Options
    I won it in turf (: I believe I was with The Rejects if youd like to ask their leader. or I think I was in Nitro Misfits. one of the 2 but yeah. & idk bro.. Probably an s2k re @Shadey960
  • Options
    So question why would the cars be fouled twice?

• Options
    As you can clearly see.... Wheelie gold 1218 received the DP. how is that gonna be me?
  • Options
    U have like 25 cars u didnt win anything in turf bro....lmfao u have one of the weakest garage ive seen for a turfer
  • Options
    And yes the name will be revealed in abit
  • Options
    Ik @RicedOutMan your legit this guy is really trying to turn the tables

• Options
    YEah. Its cool thouh as long as I have proof of me being legit I'm not even mad
  • Options
    Tawny DonkeyTawny Donkey Registered Users 209 Posts
    It's a real shame that this kind of stuff continues. Wheelie Gold (StoneDamage) and I were on the same team for about a month. We loaned cars back and forth and even made some trades and purchases both ways. I for one have never been scammed by @stonedamage and i will continue to deal with him. Tawny
  • Options
    Yes that's fine. Maybe he only scams strangers. But the proof is right there.. Whether you choose to be live it or not is competely on you guys..
  • Options
    Thanks @Tawny Donkey but I've just sold my entire account it's been good and stay legit
  • Options
    @shady960 i believe you and everyone else owes me an apology lol
  • Options
    @stonedamage I apologize you were telling the truth :(

• Options
    Thanks i would say i understand if he showed proof but he didnt show anything even close to proof
  • Options
    OhISnappedOhISnapped Registered Users 667 Posts
    it is you because you created account Wheelie Gold 1218 with 2 spaces. that is the one in the screenshots. ur a punkbitch riced I have screenshots of him admitting wheelie gold 1218 is his.
  • Options
    Who me @ohlsnappeed
  • Options
    My account is wheelie gold 1218 with no spaces... y would i make a 2nd account with my same name to scam. He set that account up so he could make it look like i scammed someone and he was bounty hunting me
  • Options
    1 spaces