Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

OldMobileIsBeast Scammed me

DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Prev1

Comments

• Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    The last one is to provide it is mine
  • Options

• Options
  • Options
    Alesha123Alesha123 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,571 Posts
    Told u I would buy the boss and u would've had 8 mill in ur pocket
    But u never listened pal LOL
  • Options
    tommystyle86tommystyle86 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 770 Posts
    What a POS.... What a bad ass IGN though. lol
  • Options
    How many vouchers did he have?
  • Options
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic"
  • Options
    Here is some more
  • Options
    So has he given it?
  • Options
    OhISnappedOhISnapped Registered Users 667 Posts
    what did u expect. hes listed as a scammer has been for a long time...
  • Options
    LoL
    Just type his name in the search bar and
    BAM!
    Scammer alert
    Retard alert
  • Options
    thunt3hunnathunt3hunna Registered Users 1,379 Posts
    your fault you buy matte paint with no proof of him even having it , thats why i posted on my buy matte paint post either you post pic of paint or use collateral
  • Options
    OK alesha thank this is a big hit on me here I noticed the car isnt there anymore I scrolled as far as I could to
  • Options
    It wouldn't let me add him
    Can everyone blow up his wall with me please
  • Options
    OK thing can someone help me please I'll take a stock one
  • Options
    OldsMobileIsBestOldsMobileIsBest Registered Users 47 Posts
    Im enjoying your Mustang Boss 429! Thanks man!
  • Options
    cmisterccmisterc Registered Users 516 Posts
    I warned you guys. He is same guy, Mitch_boii that scammed me on Friday. I warned y'all in the oldsmobileisbest matte paint post.
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    Ill bounty hunt him
  • Options

Lol bounty hunter started your funny
  • Options

And BTW that is the stupidest name I have ever heard of
  • Options
    PLUS you don't have it any more do you have alzheimers desease or something lol its not on your account
  • Options
    K24z7K24z7 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,582 Posts
    Alesha123 said:

Told u I would buy the boss and u would've had 8 mill in ur pocket

But u never listened pal LOL

i'll sell u boss for 8m
  • Options
    Alsha never said that on this post???
  • Options
    On I see it now:)
  • Options
    Burnout671Burnout671 Registered Users 3,975 Posts
    i think from now on im gonna post the ign names to see if they are legit
  • Options
    I poop in tubs is one Ign that the only one I know right now
  • Options
    How did he take some of my RRC too?
    Like 10k
  • Options
    O wait nvm
  • Options
    Burnout671Burnout671 Registered Users 3,975 Posts
    yea man sorry
  • Options
    OldsMobileIsBestOldsMobileIsBest Registered Users 47 Posts
    Oh and Im Sorry Your Car was Worth Scamming :wink: