Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Soooo I mean what do I have to do to even get a email back saying anything!

ScAMerzBewareScAMerzBeware Registered Users 6,301 Posts
edited September 2015 in Help!
Sooooo I mean I have been apart of RR for quite sometime. I really mean quite sometime I have spent probably thousands of dollars on this game sadly. I continue to lose my freaking accounts when major updates happen. I ALWAYS send an email trying to get some sort of merge out of it if thats even possible. YES I have them all linked to accounts, but when I log in they start me over every time. I mean I have serious frustrations around not even getting some sort of contact out of it. NOTHING, so somebody please tell me wtf I have to do to be able to contact someone without being f**king ignored. I mean it feels really disrespectful considering I am sure we are paying employees wages, but yet we can get any sort of contact from these employees. YES I have sent numerous messages about this situation using the "?" so don't tell me to just send a message....because I have done that MANY...MANY times.....please any moderator give me some sort of insight considering nobody in customer services knows how to service a customer...... I just want my cars that have taken me forever and year to collect, but now they are locked in accounts........... :neutral: It would be awesome to somehow get the SC back... but I know this is probably not even possible....

IGN'S

ScamerzBeware
ScamerzBeware ii
ScamerzBeware iii <---------- Current IGN that all recent messages have been sent from...

Thanks
IGN: s t 0 n 3 d
Battle For The Trap

Prev1

Comments

• Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Support's current response wait time is around 14 days due to an increase in ticket volume. We appreciate your patience.
  • Options
    I mean I submitted my last email to your end almost a month ago given that it's now September.
    Battle For The Trap

• Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Your ticket is 13 days old. As stated above there could be a 14-16 day wait due to volume right now.
  • Options
    Awesome; swore it was the tail end of July thanks
    Battle For The Trap

• Options
    Don't worry. Probably just a universal time lapse or something. :)
  • Options
    Lol
    Battle For The Trap

• Options
    I need like a drum solo sound to appear after every post.
  • Options
    Without a doubt, I read anything mods post regardless of conversation
    Battle For The Trap

• Options
    Hmmm. Must be very informative.
  • Options
    Any sort of update? Still nothing
    Battle For The Trap

• Options
    You should be getting a response soon. Sorry the long weekend put support responses back a little bit. The ticket is still there though.
  • Options
    That's fine I just wanna make sure it's not slipping through the cracks. I used to get expedited but that was on those accounts :/
    Battle For The Trap

• Options
    Looks like you got a reply this morning :)
  • Options
    Another empty post, my friend @wrxsport ?

• Options
    Noooooo not my boy Nicholas Cage!
    Battle For The Trap

• Options
    Would that reply be in my email? Or in game?
    Battle For The Trap

• Options
    I don't see anything in game or in my
    Email box spam and all
    Battle For The Trap

• Options
    No worries. Someone will be getting back to you soon. Don't mind Nicholas Cage up there.
  • Options
    thanks again for the response. I will post once I see some sort of something. Still haven't.
    Battle For The Trap

• Options
    Feel free to keep us updated.
  • Options
    Don't have anything, have updated my game and email very frequently. The game I have done a full close out of the program and letting it refresh from server. Still have yet to receive an actual response.
    Battle For The Trap

• Options
    eXxPLoSiOneXxPLoSiOn Registered Users 844 Posts
    How are you accessing these accounts that you lose the ability to recover them so easily?
    www.VideoGamesUnderground.com
    555R | Nitto 1320 Challenge | Nitto Legends | Fueled Racing | Racing Rivals

1 of 13 Devils
    2015 Players Council Member
    2016 Players Council Member
    2018 Players Summit Member

#VGUSesko
  • Options
    All connected to the Game Center on my phone, major update and the whole game resets..couldn't say why beyond that
    Battle For The Trap

• Options
    Still waiting to see anything... Anything
    You can tell me on your end?
    Battle For The Trap

• Options
    Crazy KellsCrazy Kells Registered Users 126 Posts
    You have 3 different game centers? None of them take you to correct account? I know you can only link 1 account to 1 Game Center at a time, and they can't merge accounts. Forgive me if you already know that just trying to understand so we can put our heads together, I too have been playing this game way too long and I know how frustrating it is to patiently wait for a response.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    So looking at those accounts...

SCAMERZBEWARE is linked to a Google Play account - To access it you need to be on an Android device logged onto that Google Play account.

SCAMERZBEWARE II is not linked to anything.

SCAMERZBEWARE III is linked to a Game Center account.

So, if you want access to SCAMERZBEWARE on an iOS device you will need a Game Center account (different than the one linked to SCAMERZBEWARE III that is linked to a Racer that you don't want to use. This may require you to make a throwaway Racer account. We would then switch the link of that Game Center account linked to the dummy account to the SCAMERZBEWARE Racer.

If you want access to SCAMERZBEWARE II , you pretty much have to do the same thing.

Unless you don't want to use SCAMERZBEWARE III. We could then switch the Game Center link to either SCAMERZBEWARE or SCAMERZBEWARE II, but we can't do both.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Okay, so how it had happened. I lost scamerzbeware when they did the major update where iOS could no longer login via google play. Scamerzbeware ii is the one I really want to get back if at all possible. Is it possible for me to create a game center ID and then have you link that account to game center ID? I could use my ipad for that, and to get my cars back. Id assume the SC is a wash and I cant get that onto this account?
    Battle For The Trap

• Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Unfortunately, I can't assist you, Customer Service will have to. I'm just telling you what I see and what needs to be done.

You can't just make a GC account and tell us. Those are Apple accounts, in order for an Apple account to register with our game (and this is simply the GC Nickname) it as to be linked to a Racer.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    That is fine I will create one on my ipad. I dont game on it so I can do that. I still haven't gotten an actual message or email from customer service. I know phoenixx said something was sent, but I haven't seen anything
    Battle For The Trap

• Options
    puteriadrieanna09puteriadrieanna09 Registered Users 12 Posts
    when will i get my old account back...? emmyleestella... please help me...