Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Unwrapped Nissan silva no nos for sell. Mills only

Unwrapped Nissan silva rated 1656 no nos for sell. Hits 9.0 if u know what ur doing. Looking for $30 mill. Also has crate rims. Pretty rare car. I'm new to selling here but I know I seem some of ya and can get people on teams like ronin, ragz 2 riches, turf assassins, and some other top teams to vouch for me. Ign is pinkys dude. Add me or write me here if interested.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    edited September 2015
    Picture? & unless you can get their vouches on your wall ^-^ doesnt count :pensive:
  • Options
    GOSURRGOSURR Registered Users 1,494 Posts
    "$30 mill." so $30 worth of mills? or 30mills.
  • Options
    LuggagemanLuggageman Registered Users 2,053 Posts
    I think he means 30 million American dollars.
    A little excessive IMO :p
  • Options
  • Options
    49ers all day AKA Pinkys49ers all day AKA Pinkys Registered Users 100 Posts
    30 million for the silva. I don't know who be on here I'm sure I can find some ppl but with all honesty I know ppl on 24/7 so I can get u live voucher on the game from top teams. U should know that nobody on ronin will vouch for me if I wasn't legit. As of right now they in 8th place in turf. I should be there but not turfing for now. Other then that not much voucher I can get on here. I most certainly have plenty more cars for sell but most those only paypal. Silva my buddy's jus tryna help him. Ign is pinkys dude if u Wana add me. I played for more then a couple top 25 teams. I think da pev is on these forums so I'll try to find him
  • Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    TBH WE DONT CARE WHO YOU HAVE VOUCHERS FROM IF THERE NOT HERE
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    Lol think what u want someone already gona buy it and soon be a voucher for me. You think ima a scammer. U seen anyone from ronin, m v p, turf assassins, forbidden level, fulltimehustlas, repo racing, custom racers, all teams u probably would kicked from cus u can't score min would scam, no cus ppl like us win our cars. Something most ya don't know anything about. The cars will sell regardless. Your the ones missing out.
  • Options
    iiAMSHiFTYiiAMSHiFTY Registered Users 965 Posts
    Why not give the guy a chance... People on this forum need to learn to expand their pallets! Now, I'm not saying to pass this guy 30 mil right off the back but This is business for you guys... New people (legit or not) are going to come in showcase cars that they're advertising! Instead of calling people scammers and demoting them why not try dealing and maybe... Just maybe promote what they have! Enough with the hostility! I've seen way too much on this forum! This is nonsense compared to When top 25 teams were last dealing here! I don't even know of one person here in this forum that's from a 1st place team that sells here! There are no prestigious names here anymore because the market here is so shit. Sad to say but it's the way I see it.
  • Options
    @iiAMSHiFTY that just goes to show that you don't need to be from a top25 team to be legit. I've dealt with numerous people on here, very few of whom might have been from a top25 team.... And neither am I.
    But I've been legit throughout as have a lot of others I know.
  • Options
    Imagine you "legit" members here joining a Facebook RR group and having other members bash on you because you have no vouches on Facebook. And having them say "we don't give a shit about your forum vouches!". It's full of shit right?
  • Options
    @iiAMSHiFTY in not saying anybody new to the forums is a scammer lol. There was a time I had 0 vouches as well. Just be a little cautious and nobody has a problem dealing with people on forums.
  • Options
    Yeah but people have problems dealing with people on Facebook... TBH I feel much much safer dealing on Facebook than here! You got LIVE VOUCHES, GARAGE VOUCHES, AND ADMIN VOUCHES! The most legit people from top teams dealing there.
  • Options
    Thanks you shift. Really appreciate that. I understand completely why people are nervous but jus like u said. Flat out jus label me a scammer without even checking me out. Ridiculous. But then again. I understand how they feel. I would be the same way if I got scammed a a bunch of times too. I been playing this game for to long. Back when there was 4 events. Can't see ppl car rating. I never had to use forums cus I had buyers. Jus never wanted to sell my cars. I turf my ass off for. 35k, 45k. A turf. So that the reason i don't have vouchers. But soon ya will see I'm 100% legit.
  • Options
    Catch me in Hooniganzz 2 ;)
  • Options
    Rank 16 right now I think
  • Options
    Oh I see ya 6th nice. I always race vs ya.
  • Options
    Oh 2 dam both teams smashing. I hate turfing for repeats
  • Options
    If it was a better car I'll be on ronin right now but I'm jus playing for pinks
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    I'm from turf assasians. I can be a middleman if needed. I got decent amount of vouchs and I did a lot of deals even 40+mills one no problem.
  • Options
    8Ruth and custom kush my boys
  • Options

8Ruth and custom kush my boys

Bruce is with us now. u probably don't know me, I was leader of junkyard gods for a year. We are all legit teams.
  • Options
    Lol naw seen u before no doubt. My name was pinkys negga but glu changed it on me. I use to be on rolling deep back in the day but u definitely know some of the same ppl as me probably
  • Options
    Ya, I seems u alot back in the days when server was all the same people, my ign is superbigjj.
    Ya forum here is all traders only, they don't friendly true turfers lol. I got bashed hard when had no vouchs here. Like out of all the 30+ deals I done, only one guy had 800k+ street credit. The rest is like very low lvl with like 2000 sc. Lol
  • Options
    bighead6988bighead6988 Registered Users 3,619 Posts
    @TheGangsta i must be that 800k+ sc lol
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    30 million for a showroom car I could go buy those
  • Options
    @DrifterMickey the '02 Silvia is a turf car....
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    Ok I saw Silvia's in the showroom lol
  • Options

@TheGangsta i must be that 800k+ sc lol

Yes lol, what I'm saying is the truth. The rest is like under lvl 100 with 2000 sc. :D
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    Turf Silvia is not capable of hitting 1656 rating without NOS just fyi
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    top notch dealz -!-top notch dealz -!- Registered Users 2,241 Posts
    Was just about to say the same thing @2HIPSI