Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Unwrapped Nissan silva no nos for sell. Mills only

2Next

Comments

• Options
    49ers all day AKA Pinkys49ers all day AKA Pinkys Registered Users 100 Posts
    Haha superbigjj. Yea most definitely seen you 100s of times. Probably lost more then a handfull of cars to you. Yea its funny how the real turfers that been going hard in turf for idk how long get bashed when we're the ones who you can trust. And I swear if they change lobbies like it was before the game woulda never got as bad as it is now. Lol the street cred kills me too. Hella low Hella cars and I'm the one scamming, they have no idea how hard it is to get to our SC. Almost at 850k. Can't get that being a scammer or at least I don't think u can. Every team I know kicks scammers right away and these guys don't care for top 25 team vouchers. What a joke.
  • Options
    So why is it in my garage then at 1656 no nos
  • Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    Hahaha I'm a scammer XD CANT SCORE MIN XD
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    Shit now I look like an idiot. 2hips u are right. I took my friends word without even looking at the car. Cus I'm selling it for a buddy. I jus assume it was no nos like he said. I'm apologize on for that.
  • Options
    So on that note. 25 million for silva since I **** up
  • Options
    That's jus one car thou. I have plenty more for sell. The important thing is ya dealing with a 100% legit dealer. By the way tho silva is being bought later. I have other cars but only other car I'll sell for mills is chargee limited with white matte red under glow and don't ask why there are some pink crate rims. I didn't install them.
  • Options
    That's jus your opinion about top teams. U don't know that. And if u new anything its mostly people in Malaysia doing that shit. My buddy dynamic made a video that we sent to glu so they can shut down the hacks. Not one person u can name who is on team Im talking about hacks. But that's something else. Nothing to do with scammers so what's your point
  • Options
    I just tried to expand a little but I don't need you to buy anything. I have buyers so u thinking I'ma give u something first when ur probably a nobody. 50 gem team type player is crazy. Personally idc if buy it or not. Like I said it's ya loss
  • Options
    The funny thing is I been on these forums since August 2014 jus stopped because this website was super slow.l and thanks. Appreciate the welcome. I don't blame u guys though. I really l don't. I know there are low life's jus trying to rob ppl but I'll earn ya trust one way or another
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    edited September 2015
    Whooozaah is one of the biggest trader in this forum. He might buy it for 25mill. I have done near ~150mill worth of cars deal with him. No problem whatsoever. I can vouch for him.
  • Options
    As far as the silva I promised someone I'll give him to Sunday morning. Which it's Friday afternoon here. He's buying silva and my sport
  • Options
    See someone like you superbigjj I don't really know you but I know I can trust you cus the teams u play for and the ppl your associate with. But if they ain't a big dog like you it's not worth it to me to risk it.
  • Options
    That's kills me. I always get that when I'm on a farming account so I get my main and tell the guy let's go I'll take it once I'm in a cars faster
  • Options
    Woooza from street outlaws right
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    edited September 2015

Woooza from street outlaws right

No, his a trader here, whooozaah is his forum name. U can look at my vouch wall and pull up his name.

I always went first with him, sold him like 5 turf cars from 20-35mill