Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

I lost my account help !

13Next

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    If you want the ticket checked on please respond with the name of the account you are requesting back. Please also note that forum admins do have a number of other things to do (not just checking on your tickets). There should be about a two week wait for response.
  • Options
    andrezjandrezj Registered Users 5 Posts
    edited September 2015
    I factory reset my phone and now when i log with my facebook it.s a new player...my account was save only with facebook acount
    What can i do?
    Ign was econ23
  • Options
    It looks like you just submitted your ticket 22 hours ago. You will need to wait for your ticket to be next in the queue.
  • Options
    Ok, thx
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    What is your racer name or email? I can give you guys an update on your ticket. :)
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Lost account : econ23
    New one is : super spark 2230
    Email : andrewdutu@gmail.com
    Google Play Name : Andrew Dutu
  • Options
    I get back, thx guys
  • Options
    hutanghutang Registered Users 6 Posts
    i lost my account please anyone help me..
    i really need that account
  • Options
    You need to contact Support hutang. Use the "?" button in game on the account you can access right now.
  • Options
    VxROxVVxROxV Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hello sparkle, could u please check on mine...ive submitted tickets over n over going on 3 weeks now..
    google: Ro S.
    Facebook: vxroxv@yahoo.com
    linked racer: RS1126
    Racer i need restored: VX RO XV

Thank u for your time
    RO
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Hey @VxROxV! It looks like your oldest ticket is around 7 days old so you should be receiving a response soon!
  • Options
    Any updates on this sparkle? Please.....
  • Options
    You actually got a response 18 days ago on a ticket but it was never updated so it auto closed. I see you have one now that is 5 days old.
  • Options
    So should i expect another reply by today maybe? I really want to turf this week...please...
  • Options
    Original-AlohaOriginal-Aloha Registered Users 2 Posts
    edited October 2015
    Hello Sparkle, I just sent an in-game message by clicking the "?" button with my account lost problem.
    I have a gamecenter account named kronik boi, but I passed career and decided to make another account called KALILIMOKU 808, so I started doing good on that one and transferred all my cars onto that account from kronik boi. But as I was playing it gave me an error and when I reloaded the game it lost my data, I tried reinstalling the game and logging into it but it goes straight to my kronik boi account. Thank you for the support.

Lost account: KALILIMOKU 808
    Current account: kronik boi
    Gamecenter: kronik boi
    Email: taevynroback@yahoo.com

P.S. On my kronik boi account, I checked the friends list and my KALILIMOKU 808 account was still there, so idk how itʻs lost.
    Aloha
  • Options
    As long as that is in your ticket you should be fine. The oldest tickets are around 10 days old so you will get a response before then.
  • Options
    Original-AlohaOriginal-Aloha Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thank you for the support, hoping that iʻll be able to get it back
    Aloha
This discussion has been closed.