Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

IGN L LOOK L SCAMMER, Video Proof inside

donnydebossdonnydeboss Registered Users 1,473 Posts
scammed my r90ck. Have seen them post here before will post forum name as soon as I find it.
https://youtu.be/7PsluwFEVZE

Prev1

Comments

• Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    Holy **** need a bounty?
  • Options
    Lol if it is even possible

• Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts

Lol if it is even possible

I dont think id have cars that would Interest him for the Nissan but it's worth a shot
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    Dude. Im done. Youre... smfh.
  • Options
  • Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    I POSTED HIM AS A SCAMMER
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    EXACTLY. YOU DIDNT POST ANYTHING. ASKING IF HE WAS LEGIT. BACKGROUND CHECKS. SMFH. @Caboose1744 . We WARNED em. Oh well.
  • Options
    Ah didnt see it, they traded me a ctsv before and many other cars, guess I missed out @JustAnonymous @Caboose1744

• Options
    If you were gonna get scammed by a weak scammer.. hey. Might as well shouldve given the car away. L LOOK L works in providing nude pictures for cars. Probably what you got scammed for. Cause the Hsv sho aint worth it.
  • Options
    Im sending in The fbi to Smash his house with a tank and take his Rr account and give you the cars
  • Options
    video there now, wanted that hsv back because I was the one who traded it to her

• Options

• Options
    If they went first on one. They keep going first. TF.
  • Options
    Ah well can't change it now, just want to help others be more aware

• Options
    Bro. Im so sorry. But i found the ending funny.

" Did she scam? Tsk. Bro. Dont go first :neutral: "

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
  • Options
    thetraderkidthetraderkid Registered Users 64 Posts
    Dam that sucks
  • Options
    Haha yeah it is a good lesson I guess @JustAnonymous

• Options
    bump it up

• Options
    Shadey960Shadey960 Registered Users 9,345 Posts
    What I dont get is why you went first. He has one vouch and you have more so whats the reason? I swear do people lose common sense on a too good to be true deal dude seriously.

• Options
    Well I had done many trades with them before, thought there was some trust but guess I was wrong lol @Shadey960

• Options
    B3NN3LIB3NN3LI Registered Users 1,419 Posts
    edited October 2015
    @Shadey960 I am with you but let's not beat a man down that just lost his car
  • Options
    Its not ok because u did more than two deals doesnt make it ok thats just what he wanted think about it I did alot of trades with people but i still stick to the guidelines thats how you prevent a scam amd if noone wants to dollow guidelines than drop the deal theres always someone else

• Options
    True and I know about your guide lines . . .
  • Options
    Im not mad just disappointed @B3NN3LI thats why the forums get a bad rep people feel trust and break 1 rule which cost them their car guy's forreal be safe about ur deals and just follow guidelines i rather wait 3 days to sell that sell to someone who doesnt want to go that has no vouches

• Options
    Yep I learned the hard way to a bitch name GEARBOXKING … please if anyone knows this kid I lost 8 mil to make his life hell and be careful
  • Options
    Slickboost12559Slickboost12559 Registered Users 704 Posts
    @B3NN3LI is that his ign?
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    I never go first on big deals unless the guy has more vouchs than me :D . sometimes I go first on small deal to avoid the hassle lol. 100% legit deals so far.......
  • Options
    blowerchrome1268blowerchrome1268 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 672 Posts
    He thinks the r90 is worth 50 mil
  • Options
    Slickboost12559Slickboost12559 Registered Users 704 Posts
  • Options
    blowerchrome1268blowerchrome1268 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 672 Posts
    L look l