Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Maybe the admins can read this?

whooozaahwhooozaah Registered Users 1,679 Posts
UPDATE!!! JUST RECEIVED A MESSAGE

if you can not see the picture click the link http://i58.tinypic.com/a15r1s.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This morning i was reading a thread started by @gssracer This guy is also known under the names

@GT2 Racer
@gssracer2
@321RUN
@secretde

I posted in his topic that he is a scammer. I wanted to warn other players from him. (I will never add a post to someones topic and calling someone a scammer before i am absolutly sure that the person is a scammer. )

After i posted my comment in his thread i received a notification. I received a 25 lol badge. And on that lol badge on my wall he commented that i was a scammer. After that al my vouchers where removed from my wall. I directly contacted the admins, but till now no response.

I contacted @Ryyst @PHOENIXX @Old Woman

Later today also my friend @Jacobwaltonater happend the same. Also his vouchers where removed from his wall after receiving a 25 lol badge.

For me the fun on racing rivals is over. Not because of someone calling me a scammer. But The admins are not doing there jobs like they supposed to do and hackers can do wathever they want in the game. A lot of people who losing there cars and not even get the help like you supposed from Glu or the admins.

If you think i did not have vouchers at all. Please check the google cache link. You can see my wall how it was.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:R_xbMYV9zkIJ:forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/profile/whooozaah+&cd=1&hl=nl&ct=clnk&gl=nl

Probably my link will be removed again. Its happend 2 times allready today.

A lot of players know that i am legit. A few names of players that i thit deals with in the past are

@vladdroid @speedzalot @thegangsta @harris26 @Andrej095 @bighead6988

you can ask all of them if i ever have scammed before.

Maybe the admins can explain how someone is capable of removing vouchers from other players wall?

Sorry for my bad English. I am from the Netherlands so i hope it is readable for everyone

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prev1

Comments

• Options
    K1TTENSK1TTENS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,066 Posts
    Wow can't believe this happened hope it's resolved ;)
  • Options
    32IRUN32IRUN Registered Users 20 Posts
    I SCAM n SPAM ALL DAY!! Even when Im wiping my hairy asss!!;p
  • Options
    vladdroidvladdroid Registered Users 1,322 Posts
    Hey admins. Im done too. I spent half a grand on ur game, in return, no customer service whatsoever, except that one time somebody actually replied 3 weeks after I finally just made a new account. I'm not spending a penny more. With my money alone u guys could have and should have upgrades ur servers. My friend has spent 7k on this game just this year already, and all u guys think is "let's make our next turf better so that he spends even more money on boost. Screw the servers, bugs, and glitches. Look at the money roll in. So u guys wanna go to Hawaii tomorrow? Or will it be Jerusalem? If u guys don't support ur game, I'm gone. Not gonna waste my hard earned money on a useless app filled with bugs and glitches and leggy servers
  • Options
    http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/gluu/financials?query=income-statement

That's ur income. 200K+ just last year. The reason why the percetage is dropping is because u guys don't give a crap about customers.
  • Options
    Of that 200k, u guys use 20% back on the game, the rest 80% is pocket money
  • Options
    Slickboost12559Slickboost12559 Registered Users 704 Posts
    Im new just spent over 200$ on this game and what do i get in return oh you have to wait the allotted time for your account to be unbaned well f**k that im tired of waiting i just want to race i have already made a new account and im almost better on that acvount then i am on my first account just unban me already im getting irritated and if you dont want my money just say so ill go spend ot somewhere else
  • Options
    @Ryyst @Sparkle @Old Woman @PHOENIXX awake now? or still sleaping?
  • Options
    B3NN3LIB3NN3LI Registered Users 1,419 Posts
    It would be nice to see admin activity on the forums @whooozaah
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Umm I'm not an actual admin... And where were your vouches?
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    Old Woman said:

Umm I'm not an actual admin... And where were your vouches?

the vouchs were in the page where you click on a players name. you can leave comments there for vouch. and it was all removed.
    same thing happened to me after I got this blackmailing msg from this user 321RUN

• Options
    Bump @PHOENIXX
  • Options
    Bump @Bfrail
  • Options
    wally49wally49 Registered Users 95 Posts
    edited October 2015
    TheGangsta, B3NN3LI and Whooozah are the same scammer bumping his own post @Old Woman

He has also been creating fakes of 321RUN and posting fake shit everywhere
  • Options
    wally49 said:

TheGangsta, B3NN3LI and Whooozah are the same scammer bumping his own post @Old Woman

He has also been creating fakes of 321RUN and posting fake shit everywhere

sure lol, get admin to trace IP address. you dumb kid scammer are brainless that's for sure.
  • Options
    Admins are apparently worthless here haven't seen one response to any of these blackmail PM
  • Options
    stil no answer from any admin yet. Can an admin please tell us how it is possible that al my vouchers are deleted? There were more than 80 on my profile page?
  • Options
    gssracergssracer Registered Users 102 Posts
    Its a forum glitch. Don't know what these guys are on about lol

• Options
    Its some glitch. Not related with anyone deleting them

• Options
    Good to know its a glitch, even though the worthless admins couldn't seem to post a response , hopefully they are not paid to do this job. If they are not paid to be admins then it is understandable
  • Options
    B3NN3LI said:

Good to know its a glitch, even though the worthless admins couldn't seem to post a response , hopefully they are not paid to do this job. If they are not paid to be admins then it is understandable

Oh yes, the admins are responding to other topics related to the game. And they don't care about the official forum ha-ha. Check it out, newest topic with guys buying gem problem, admin reply immediately.
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    We do care about the forums, Ryyst is looking into this. Please note however we do NOT support trades and sales. This includes your vouches.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    So...

1. Missing "vouches". I'm not sure what happened. I don't see any traces. The only people who could delete them would be Admins and Mods. It wasn't any of the Admins, looking into the MODs
    2. Scammers. Glu doesn't recognize trades/sales which means we don't recognize scammers
    3. @321RUN stop sending blackmail messages. I can check your inbox
    4. @32IRUN stop trying to be @321RUN
    5. @B3NN3LI calling us worthless won't get you help any faster... more inclined not to in your case. We don't touch anything regarding vouchers normally because that is a "trade/sales" thing, which we don't recognize. If we did, it would be sort of our acceptance of it.. which we don't. All I'm looking into is deleted posts... not assisting trades or sales.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options

So...

1. Missing "vouches". I'm not sure what happened. I don't see any traces. The only people who could delete them would be Admins and Mods. It wasn't any of the Admins, looking into the MODs
    2. Scammers. Glu doesn't recognize trades/sales which means we don't recognize scammers
    3. @321RUN stop sending blackmail messages. I can check your inbox
    4. @32IRUN stop trying to be @321RUN
    5. @B3NN3LI calling us worthless won't get you help any faster... more inclined not to in your case. We don't touch anything regarding vouchers normally because that is a "trade/sales" thing, which we don't recognize. If we did, it would be sort of our acceptance of it.. which we don't. All I'm looking into is deleted posts... not assisting trades or sales.

There was nothing involved in any way of trade and sales. The issue is this 321RUN user blackmail other players and players having their comment posts removed.
  • Options
    Wouldn't the best way is to trace the IP address of this 321run user. And check how many other accounts were logged in with the same IP address.
  • Options
    @Ryyst I understand were you are coming from , more so happy just to see a response
  • Options
    @TheGangsta I am covered I took pictures of all my vouches prior to addressing the issue , Good Luck !
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    You are right! This post is NOT invisible for some odd reason.

Ryyst is looking into the deleted posts issue, if you are experiencing any other issues that are forum related please let us know with a post!

Otherwise, you can contact support with the "?" in game.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    I know all of the accounts associated with his IP.

He doesn't have the power to delete comments on other people's pages. He's really just being a punk. I'm looking into why comments have been deleted or are missing.

IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    I can help @[RR] Ryyst :p
  • Options
    in identifying the cause I mean :D
This discussion has been closed.