Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

WTF!

Just got banned on forums wtf did i do?
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    Who are you originally on forums?
  • Options
    GarageKillerGarageKiller Registered Users 117 Posts
    K1TTENS and also my friend DEVONCOOL1 and my other friend LINKSTAR1010 banned
  • Options
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    Oh
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    Because they are honing in on IP's related to multi accounts ;)
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    DJDUHFHSIANTEMPDJDUHFHSIANTEMP Registered Users 4,151 Posts
    Ha
  • Options
    Well my friend Devon and my friend Eric banned with me thats messed up
  • Options
    DJDUHFHSIANTEMPDJDUHFHSIANTEMP Registered Users 4,151 Posts
    I thought k1ttens would be ip banned.. Damn
  • Options
    devonrivalsdevonrivals Registered Users 18 Posts
    I think they added ip ban today which is very stupid
  • Options
    linkstar10linkstar10 Registered Users 1 Posts
    well its kinda making me mad but ill be fine >.>since I could remake mine
  • Options
    Mpetz89Mpetz89 Registered Users 3,077 Posts
    Clearly Its because their all Ur diff names o wait it just so happens that U an Ur two friends have the same ip now I get it lmao weak fucks having to make numerous names to try an cover up their scams atleast forum is trying to clean these scammers up an their 9 million names finally no need for ppl like that on these forums
  • Options
    An what's even better is that U will catch these weirdos having convos with themselves acting like it is diff ppl to me that is a mental issue if U can go that for over scamming ppl get a life an earn Ur stuff just like the legit ppl
  • Options
    we have school ipads dumb fucks and the school ip adress was banned
  • Options
    It's just obvious what has happened here an most of these scammers r not the brightest an they actually think we believe their bullshit stories but I guess that goes for most ppl that steal
  • Options
    For your information thanks to 321run spamming walls everyone who wishes to sign in on a 2nd device gets banned I would like to see you sign into a 2nd device and see what happens and if you run against Me you are a friend of 321run
  • Options
    linkstar101010linkstar101010 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Ha I steal in your mind but I hate scammers truly and don't really care for them just saying and he is right we had school ipads and it got banned even though we were up for few weeks sooo don't try to say we are lieing.
  • Options
    erm garage is a dude and no diff person ty so much :)
  • Options
    Son you lost the bet
  • Options
    ik garage is a dude cuz for one he is my close friend with devon here irl best friends ;3 lol but yeah don't call us the same person .... it was the ip linked for our accounts >.>
  • Options
    we were at school on the school wifi and thats what cause the ban and they thought we were all same person
  • Options
    That's just stupid
  • Options
    plus if me garage and devon comment at same time lol I only got 1 phone 1 laptop and 1 ipad soo...
  • Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    Makes no sense
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    and as you heard my ipad got ip banned ...
  • Options
    well truly I don't know why I got banned most of my cars were stock and I sucked at the game to scam lol
  • Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    Funny cause only one guy talks for 5 mins
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    maybe but I should now If I were garage or my best friend irl and devon best friend irl lol sooo unless you have proof that we are scammers and proof that we are same person don't even talk....
  • Options
    @linkstar101010 you can keep these dicks occupied while i go upgrade my cars
  • Options
    Proof please
  • Options
    Show that we have same ip adress