Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

WTF!

Comments

• Options
    linkstar101010linkstar101010 Registered Users 21 Posts
    hehe we might be typing at diff times but that's because we are different people .... I know were they both live but I don't act for 2 other people but myself... im guessing that goes for devon and garage/Jeremy ;3
  • Options
    GarageKillerGarageKiller Registered Users 117 Posts
    :)
  • Options
    so unless you have proof its all garage or Jeremy then give me proof little man...
  • Options
  • Options
    well its true Lol if we were same person I would not be around and you got 2 sis's I got 3 brothers... soo idk
  • Options
    yeah lol
  • Options
    Asandoval23Asandoval23 Registered Users 1,379 Posts
    edited October 2015
    "Little man" lol you still using the Wifi on your school. And with your grammar skills, I'ma say you're in 5th grade. @linkstar1010
  • Options
    at leasy my sisters are in bed gives my ears a break
  • Options
    we are all freshmans in high school for your info @Asandoval23 and you were also told by @Old Woman to stay outa my posts
  • Options
    ha for one I got ip banned on other account so no way can I use that wifi anymore its Ip banned ... and no ty though I want to be in 5th but im 15 and in 9th soo pls don't even speak unless you know us that's another reason not to like proof for being same person and scamming.....
  • Options
    Lol sorry just had to say that. You all are some tough 9th graders so Im not even gonna mess with you guys. Lmao
  • Options
    and stop with the grammar stuff like really? some people don't care about grammar on the internet... unless they are doing something for school :3 then sure
  • Options
    yeah lol
  • Options
    i can already see that @blazer is @321run new account
  • Options
    @linkstar10 make your own thread so I can roast you privately. Don't wanna get in trouble with mods ;) or feel free to pm lmao
  • Options
    don't play that Lol but mk love that little joke there though :3 mk I might have to go soon maybe school tomorrow we got a field trip Jeremy but ill be on another hour or so and its my phone lol and wifi idc for ... mainly I just use it for racing rivals not this... so pls just stop the whole not my phone stuff..
  • Options
    and I might be an idiot but at least I can admit that and some of you couldn't even admit it..
  • Options
    lol yeah almost forgot about the field trip
  • Options
    lol yeah and im like no joking about the whole idiot thing lol and mk @Asandoval23 ill take that and maybe do it since im with you there Lol but not tonight :3 bed soon for me and Jeremy here^ I don't control him though
  • Options
    I have absolutely no idea what you just said but okay... @linkstar1010
  • Options
    sorry I ment im with you there with the mods and ill take you on that offer just not tonight Lol @Asandoval23
  • Options
    OMGCANADAOMGCANADA Registered Users 882 Posts
    Just cuz @blazer is spamming you does not mean he's 321run lol that no where near angry enough for me to be convinced
  • Options
    I don't think that's proof .... but mk
  • Options
    he uses the same format as 321run making large gaps
  • Options
    lemme check up on your ip and 321run ip
  • Options
    Lots of spammers do that.. It's fairly easy and not a format lol you just press the return key

See?

Does this make me 321run?

Lol.
  • Options
    oh you do now ip does not mean were you are ... its thr device your on so even if he checks it it will be different soo ._. lol
  • Options
    the*
  • Options
    @linkstar101010 ip address is ur Internet providers address so yes it shows where you are. Mac address is your devices