Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

ADMIN/MOD/OWNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts
It's coming up on one month since I sent my ticket in! Please check my ticket! I have reinstalled and all! My game center account is empty please help!

Account I need replaced: RecoveringAgain
Account I need back: Quit Complaining

I sent this ticket on sept 15 also sent one almost a month before that no response from any support or admin/mod/owner I messaged them all not even a response from any! PLEASE GUYS!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
Ign: J3T L1FE
Ign: boosted917
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Come on how do I know if I have to send in another one?

• Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    The only ticket I see you having submitted was answered 15 days ago. Here is the response you received:

Hello Jordan,

I am sorry for the delay.

It appears your account Quit Complaining is still associated with Game Center. Please contact Game Center if you have lost these credentials as we cannot restore an account that already has a login. If you have more questions, please let me know.

Regards,
    Joseph
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Thank you for the reply, I didn't get a reply or anything to the "?", but that sucks so has anyone ever recovered their account from Game Center like mine? My account was completely wiped I had to restart but it shows me signing in :(

• Options
    You can contact iTunes to help restore a lost Game Center.
  • Options
    Thanks again sparkle! I hope I can get this sorted out

• Options
    vladdroidvladdroid Registered Users 1,322 Posts
    I might be able to help. There is a separate login for that stuff on iPhones. Its in setting not sure what I 93rd called but they have separate logins for itune, store, and games. My friend had same issue. But apparently he wasent logged in on the game section
  • Options
    Game Center? @vladdroid It's almost like my account got de synced from Game Center because it shows me signing in when I log on but it basically restarted me from the beginning I lost over 200+ gem/vaulted cars it's ridiculous isn't it supposed to be safe with Game Center?

• Options
    I contacted iTunes like sparkle said and they basically told me I'm screwed, they tried to say I didn't save my account and they also tried to say I didn't make any purchases on that account lmfao. So I don't know what to do, do I have to send these guys some money to get my account back?

• Options
    vladdroidvladdroid Registered Users 1,322 Posts
    Tell them 5 bucks if they give out back lol. I lost a couple of accounts with Google play, so maybe game center has same issue. Idk
  • Options
    I know 20 to any admins that can re link my account to my Game Center lol! I'm for real tho I would pay to get my account back haha. But yea my account is basically gone forever

• Options
    Just to make sure you are trying to recover the right account. Quit Complaining is attached to the Game Center with this nickname: Too Filthy
  • Options
    Aw no way so i accidentally de synced my other one! I'm on my too filthy account as we speak it was my spare that I kept my turfs on! and they both have different emails how is that possible if they have different emails? And Does that make it possible to get it back or is it gone forever?

• Options
    I have no idea, this is something you need to talk with Game Center about, I can just tell you the Nickname of the account.
  • Options
    Aw dang yea when I called them they said they couldn't do much and to contact you guys but then you guys say to contact them haha I just want my main back! Thanks again sparkle definitely the best admin on here!

• Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    I think what you need to do is contact rivals support and tell them what accounts you want associated with each gamecenter. No accounts are deleted so you should eventually get them back.
  • Options
    Thank you so much old woman I really want to get it back, when I was told I wouldn't get it back my heart dropped I'm a big gamer and play basically when I'm not working haha

• Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
  • Options
    Lol but I'm almost dead!

And thanks for the link bud I have read that, my account is already associated with Game Center like old women said it is on the wrong Game Center but now I'm using the account on my too filthy account since my main is overlapped or something like that, i wish I could call to sort this out I really want my main! I lost it sept 14th and sent a ticket instantly lol but yea idk

• Options
    I'm scared to message tho I do not want them to delete this one with my turfs on it!

• Options
    edited October 2015
    Can't ryyst just help me :(

• Options
    @Old Woman why do I keep getting this message if your saying support can help :(

Hello Jordan,

Thank you for contacting Racing Rivals Support.

I apologize for this delay.

I'm sorry, but the account you're requesting to have restored is already associated with a Game Center login. If you have lost this login, please contact Apple Game Center to have it restored to you. If you have further questions, please let me know.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Regards,
    Joseph
    Racing Rivals Support

• Options
    If it's connected to one try and contact apple and restore it like Joseph said. Honestly no one on the forums can fix accounts.
  • Options
    Not even the owner? Yea it's gone when I call them they try say I didn't save it to Game Center, thanks for trying tho

• Options
    Not to my knowledge. But accounts in RR are never deleted. So either the customer service rep is lying saying it's connected to a Game Center or Apple is lying saying its not.
  • Options
    It was connected to my quit complaining Game Center I don't even know how it got over to my too filthy Game Center, yea it's ridiculous that this can't get sorted out. thanks for the help anyways dude

• Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Due to security reasons, if your account is already associated with a Game Center account, you will have to gain access to that Game Center account. We do not have any login info for Game Center, you will have to contact Apple to regain access to that Game Center account.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Woah didn't expect you to actually comment, if you the owner can't fix it no one can. Game Center basically told me I'm f'd and they said I didn't save my account which is ridiculous because I know I did

• Options
    Thanks again tho for tryna help guys

• Options
    And ladies

• Options
    CodeOverflowCodeOverflow Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 236 Posts
    The account name you want recovered is priceless considering the circumstances.