Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

If you comment something funny i will "LOL"

erektzhangerektzhang Registered Users 2,149 Posts
cuz why not
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
    the big booooooooooooooooooouu
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

• Options
    bump
  • Options
    JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts
    Something funny.
  • Options
    vladdroidvladdroid Registered Users 1,322 Posts
    Q: How do you know when a man's going to say something intelligent?

A: He starts his sentence with "My wife told me... ."
  • Options
    A man is sitting next to a woman on an airplane. Suddenly, the man sneezes. He unzips his pants and wipes himself off with his handkerchief. He zips up and continues reading his magazine.

The woman cannot believe what she has just seen. He sneezes again, unzips and wipes himself off with the handkerchief.

The woman says, "Sir, that's disgusting and rude! If you do it again, I'm going to call the flight attendant and have you removed from this plane."

He says, "I'm so sorry that I've offended you. I have this very rare, embarrassing condition that causes me to orgasm every time I sneeze."

The woman, disarmed by the man's honesty, says with sympathy, "Oh, you poor man. What do you take for it?"

"Pepper," he answers.
  • Options
    A boy was playing with himself in the bathtub when his father walked in and said, "Son, if you don't stop doing that, you'll go blind."
    The boy replied,"Dad, I'm over here."
  • Options
    An elderly woman comes home and finds her daughter in bed with a vibrator. She screams at her, "What are you doing?"
    The daughter says, "Mom, I'm 40 years old, I'm not married and I don't have a date. Give me a break!"
    The mother shakes her head and leaves.
    The next day, the father walks in on the daughter and finds the same thing. He screams, "What's going on here?"
    The daughter says the same thing to him, he shakes his head and leaves.
    That night, the mother comes into the kitchen and finds the father sitting at the table, a beer in one hand and the vibrator in the other. She says, "What on earth are you doing with that?"
    The father sits back and replies, "Hey, leave me alone, can't a guy have a beer with his son-in-law?"
  • Options
    What's the difference between a hooker, a nymphomaniac, and a sorority sister?

The hooker says, ''Are you done already?''
    The nympho says, ''Oh no! You're not done already!?''
    The sorority sister says, ''Beige. I think I'll paint the ceiling beige.''
  • Options
    What do spaghetti and women have in common?
    They both squirm when you eat them.
  • Options
    A farmer was in a bar drinking and looking all depressed.
    His friend asked him why he was looking depressed and he replied, "Some things you just can't explain. This morning I was outside milking. As soon as the bucket was fill the cow kicked it down with his left foot so I tied up his left to a pole.
    I began to fill up the bucket again and he kicked it down with his right foot, so I tied his right to a pole too.
    As soon as I finished milkin'' him again he knocked down the bucket with his with his tail and I took off my belt and tied up his tail with my belt.
    As I was tying up his tail, my pants dropped down, then my wife came out and well, trust me, some things you just can't explain!
  • Options
    A Welshman, an Englishman and a Irishman were being chased by Farmer Giles with a shotgun. After 10 minutes of running they spotted a barn and ran inside.
    Once inside they each hid in a old sack against the barn wall. The farmer went into the barn but did not see where they went, he was about to turn back when he saw three suspicious looking sacks. He walked forward and prodded the first sack with his gun. The Englishman inside said... ''Meow'.'
    "Just cats," he thought.
    He then prodded the second sack. The Welshman, hearing how the Englishman got off said... ''Woof'.'
    "Just dogs," he thought.
    As he walked towards the last sack, the Irishman worked out what he was going to say. As soon as the farmer prodded his sack he said... ''Potatoes!''
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    Hey your shoe is untied! *Looks* GOOOOOOOOOT YOU!!!! HAHAHAHA
  • Options
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    None of those are funny
  • Options
    Three drifters are roaming the countryside for some time. They come upon a small farmhouse with crops planted around it. They are very hungry, thirsty, and tired so the first guy suggests they steal some food.
    The second says they should ask for food, so he then goes up and knocks on the door and an old, ugly lady answers. He asks for food and she agrees - but only under one condition. They must have sex with her.
    The first drifter says no, the lady is too ugly, and goes back into the woods.
    The third guy is very hungry and agrees. He enters the cottage and goes into a corner near a pile of corn to transact his business with the old lady. The old lady is ready, but the guy says he'll only do it if she's blindfolded.
    So she puts on a blindfold and bends over. Quickly the guy grabs an ear of corn and sticks it inside the old lady, then throws it out the window. The woman says, "Again," and the man does the same thing. Satisfied, she gives the man some food and he leaves. As he is walking out of the farmhouse, he comes upon the other two guys.
    "Guess what?" the first guy says, "while you screwed that old hag we found two ears of cream corn!"
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts

None of those are funny

Ya don't have anything better *Mike drops* XD
  • Options
    Why did the chicken cross the road?

I don't know.
  • Options
    @JamesG damn i almost died laughing lol
  • Options

@JamesG damn i almost died laughing lol

I know right? Thought of it myself.
  • Options
    lol bump
  • Options
    Darth_AmbushDarth_Ambush Registered Users 388 Posts
    i own a ford
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    erektzhang
  • Options
    bumpitybump
  • Options
    A Chinese man goes to the optometrist for a checkup. The examination was finally over and the two sit down to discuss the results.

"Well, Mr. Chung, I see you have a cataract."
    Mr. Chung says, " No, I drive a Rincoln Continental!"
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
    My cat weighs 27 pounds and is 220% over weight
    #fatcat
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

• Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    edited October 2015
    1. Is there a hole in your shoe?
    No
    How did you get your foot in?

2. And so The Lord commanded john to "come forth and receive eternal life

But John came fifth and received a toaster

3. A man walks into a zoo,
    It only has a dog
    It's a shitzu

4. What do you call a seagull that flies over a bay?

A bagel

5. Sometime I use the thesaurus tool to make me look more photosynthesis
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: ''Ugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!'' The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: ''The driver just insulted me!'' The man says: ''You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your monkey for you.''