Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

ATTN about 321run and growlithe's monkey ass

@321RUN @growlithe

What up pussy? Remember me.. I'm the guy that wrote this about your shit eating ass.

https://racingrivalsunderground.com/2015/10/17/scammer-joseph-steward-other-issues/

This was the account you were using to scam people all over Facebook.

You tried to play it off like it didn't matter that I had written this and you would still be good even though a ton of people had just been informed about how big of a piece of shit you really are.

You even messaged me on Facebook talking all kinds of shit to me about how you would never be caught.

And see.. whats funny is that even though you blocked me.. Facebook still shows me that you updated your account name. Now why would someone who is totally secure and that knows 100% my report would do nothing need to update their account name?

Truth be told, because your bitch ass was busted.
Proof being the fact that the URL of your old account is still the URL of your new account. Enjoy waiting another 50 days to update your account name again bitch.

What makes this even better is the fact that you keep using random white people's pictures to give your account some kind of look that your indian ass couldn't pass off otherwise.

But how does any of this link you to the growlithe account? You really make this to easy some times.

So.. I fully expect your dumbass to make another account and try to come back and pretend to be legit again, so till then you piece of shit enjoy your fame you worked so hard to get.

@Fortex2 @DJDUHFHSIANTEMP @JustAnonymous @Slip
www.VideoGamesUnderground.com
555R | Nitto 1320 Challenge | Nitto Legends | Fueled Racing | Racing Rivals

1 of 13 Devils
2015 Players Council Member
2016 Players Council Member
2018 Players Summit Member

#VGUSesko
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    SlipSlip Registered Users 1,429 Posts
    Damn.. I thought we made a connection too.. Lol
  • Options
    JacobwaltonaterJacobwaltonater Registered Users 1,393 Posts
    NICE
  • Options
    harris26harris26 Registered Users 6,394 Posts
    HAHAHA
  • Options
    K24z7K24z7 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,582 Posts
    "What makes this even better is the fact that you keep using random white people's pictures to give your account some kind of look that your indian ass couldn't pass off otherwise."
    love it
  • Options
    RicedOutManRicedOutMan Registered Users 1,007 Posts
    Oh god lol. This shit is funny as shit. I had the damn chance to scam his punk ass earlier too!
  • Options
    DJDUHFHSIANTEMPDJDUHFHSIANTEMP Registered Users 4,151 Posts
    edited October 2015
    @growlithe do u have the guts to delete my wall? :^)
  • Options
  • Options
    whooozaah said:

@growlithe why did you remove your receipt?

you did 3 purchases of gems and the time you purchased the gems are the exact same time gssracer bought his gems. He also paid 3 times. same like you. and he also bought it on 10 october 12.57 same as you.

gssracer is 321run

this is the topic gssracer shows his receipt

http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/5317065/187m-rrc-21000-gems-600-cars-what-next#latest

but when i posted my comment of the receipt. you removed your receipt in this topic see picture below

• Options
    we have proof
  • Options
    RFSRFS Registered Users 333 Posts
    @growlithe for a 12 year old boy, you have a filthy mouth! didnt your daddy discipline you!! go to sleep kid, its past your curfew!!
  • Options
    iSpell4LifeiSpell4Life Registered Users 1,780 Posts
    just give up @growIithe
  • Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    Just give up @K1TTENS oopsss I meant @iSpell4Life
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    RFSRFS Registered Users 333 Posts
    @growlithe Know your role slave, call me Master;) Im your maker;)
  • Options
    Mpetz89Mpetz89 Registered Users 3,077 Posts
    Time to try an new name lol cus this one is clearly ruined Ur sitting here calling ppl stupid how sure r U that Ur not the stupid one because they sure keep catching all Ur new names an than Ur going to try an cry to old woman that ppl r giving U a bad rep on Ur 100th name well to bad shouldn't have been a low life scammer an U wouldn't have had to worry about having a bad rep that whole theif is a bad look an stays forever I also love the retards that makes post stating how they use to scam but now their legit an want to start doing legit deals lmfao how stupid r some ppl once a scammer always a scammer can't take back that U were a theif like the retard today that wanted to sell the cars that he scammed at a discounted price to give ppl a good deal so he can start being known as legit lol some ppl r just to funny with the dumb shit they post here is an idea if Ur worried about Ur rep an want to be known as legit don't be a low life **** scammer an U won't have to make 9 million names an btw nice work @eXxPLoSiOn expose these low lifes
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    What i dont understand is.. why do you keep editing your comments if you arent a scammer / have nothing to hide? You do realize the admins can see them right? Youre only adding suspicion to yourself. In my book youre always gonna be trash. But if you give me the matte ctsv in your garage. Maybe i'll persuade everyone to leave you alone.

#ANONYMOUS HAS SPOKEN :naughty:
  • Options
    eXxPLoSiOneXxPLoSiOn Registered Users 844 Posts
    growlithe said:

@Old Woman needs to do something about these slander posts they are creating with my name in there

Yea @Old Woman should do something like ban your bitch ass.

You edited all your posts where you were talking shit because you know your cake eating ass got busted. You scamming sack of shit. Quit trying to play it off like you aren't some bitch made piece of shit scamming people on the daily selling some fake ass modified APK. The truth of the matter is there are no current APK's that will work on Racing Rivals and that is the main reason behind your bitch ass hiding and changing your name to try and scam more people.

Get with it pussy.

1 of 13 Devils

#VGUSesko
  • Options

What i dont understand is.. why do you keep editing your comments if you arent a scammer / have nothing to hide? You do realize the admins can see them right? Youre only adding suspicion to yourself. In my book youre always gonna be trash. But if you give me the matte ctsv in your garage. Maybe i'll persuade everyone to leave you alone.

#ANONYMOUS HAS SPOKEN :naughty:

oi, 25$ gets you a matte CTSV lmk

1 of 13 Devils

#VGUSesko
  • Options
    They put stars when you curse now? Like the old forums lol. **** shit
  • Options
    DUDE WTF THEY REALLY DID lol
  • Options
    Bump

1 of 13 Devils

#VGUSesko
  • Options
    treadmill6treadmill6 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yep they did since the time 321RUN started messing with RR Danish in Help section. Its funny. Take a look
  • Options
    treadmill6treadmill6 Registered Users 2 Posts
    That faggot is going to ban the entire world's IP trying to ban 321RUN lmfaoooooo
  • Options
    Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts
    That guy joined an hour ago and got banned haha
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917
  • Options
    OMGCANADAOMGCANADA Registered Users 882 Posts
    Hahahahaha this made my night
  • Options
    KKDude11432KKDude11432 Registered Users 7,358 Posts
    lolol
    OG Player, OG Forums User, M5 Enthusiast, Legit Dealer. KKDude11432 is the name, Racing Rivals is the game.

Main Ign: XxDudeOfFirexX
  • Options
    dexter_mandarkdexter_mandark Registered Users 16 Posts
    ^
    ^
    ^
  • Options
    Welcome back scammer

1 of 13 Devils

#VGUSesko
  • Options
    dexter_mandarkdexter_mandark Registered Users 16 Posts
    321run is crying? or is it rbb3 or is it rbb2 or is it rbb1 or is it gssracer or is it growlithe or is it dexter mandark...... So confusing..........
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Oh its him, he had to update his name on Facebook again because people are getting wise to his scamming.

1 of 13 Devils

#VGUSesko
  • Options
    The_Rumor_TrollThe_Rumor_Troll Registered Users 140 Posts
    I'm only going to post this once.

EVERYONE needs to take a step back and clean their acts up. This isn't a flame forum and such actions and language are not needed here.

Disciplinary action will follow if this vulgarity continues on any further.
This discussion has been closed.