Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

J2 theizzo complaint center (Read page 1)

j2 theizzoj2 theizzo Registered Users 4,383 Posts
Any complaints about me or my product should be done here lol not spreading fake rumors just to get a sale.
Bump if ive been legit!
BTW the person spreading rumors about my product just because he wanted to sell his mills for $1 each is (not to be mentioned)
I have screen shots of him telling a buddy of mine that my mills get deleted and that he needs to be careful when doing deals with me yet he claims to be my friend lol with friends like that who needs enemies.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    No complaints here bro, always been a legit OG
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    teenapp78teenapp78 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 810 Posts
    edited October 2015
    Lol who tf complaining? Always on time, quick and easy! Never an issue! As legit as they come! I've bought cars and mills
  • Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    I have 1!!
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    Paypal only :( jk 100% legit guy here
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    flintsterflintster Registered Users 2,437 Posts
  • Options
    merk210merk210 Registered Users 3,038 Posts
    Only broke asses and scammers bitch and cry smh legit af around here!
  • Options
    CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    Stop the madness...why are people on here tryin to knock down the "good guys" on this forum ? Makin bullshit accusations and startin stupid rumors...childish idiots...J2 is the most legit dude on this forum in my opinion...been dealin with him since I started playin this game...idiots keep slanderin the legit dudes on here thinkin it's gonna help them out...trust me it won't... Just makes you look like a jealous crybaby...STOP POSTIN FAKE SHIT ABOUT LEGIT TRADERS !!!

• Options
    yeliseyyelisey Registered Users 735 Posts
    U legit bro never late on anything if they got a problem they come to us! @vladdroid agree?
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    I HAVE A COMPLAINT!

YOU WERE SO MUCH MORE BEAUTIFUL IN-GAME.. WHY DID IT DISAPPEAR ON FORUMS? :love:

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    The fact that you would want to put anything on another man's face puzzles me. But what you do in your spare time sir. Leave it to your psychiatrist to diagnose. K?
  • Options
    MARLEY 30MARLEY 30 Registered Users 1,105 Posts
    Complaint Center?!?? WTF..!!, this Man is Legit... I never had any problems with the Seller. just the other day, he gave me the car, then asked me to pay for it whenever i Can since im AFK. Legit Legit and Legit!
  • Options
    vladdroidvladdroid Registered Users 1,322 Posts
    Bump. Fully legit guy. A deal a day with him lol. Done over 300$ bucks with him. 100% legit, cool, smooth dealing guy

Any body got a problem go take a shit in the potty, take a chill pill, take a nap, then get on forums again when ur period is over and u r in a good mood

Lol @yelisey. Ya I did around 300$ with him already :wink:
  • Options
    AsandovaI23AsandovaI23 Registered Users 20 Posts
    @JustAnonymous in yo face boy!!!! You sir, got buRRRNNNEDDD!!!! .."Got'EMM!!"
  • Options
    yeliseyyelisey Registered Users 735 Posts
    321run just get out of here
  • Options
    MajorikaMajorika Registered Users 1,441 Posts
    Bump for legit guy here
  • Options
    vendetta_bossvendetta_boss Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 214 Posts
    This is my dealer right here he is the reason I can afford to play ...he 100% legit never had a problem
  • Options
    chrisjrab59chrisjrab59 Registered Users 544 Posts
    100%. No issues with this dude!
  • Options
    crazykilla616crazykilla616 Registered Users 40 Posts
    BUMP ! 100% legit .......
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    100 percent legit! Sold him my charger limited a while back for 15m
  • Options
    cristhian3261cristhian3261 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,676 Posts
    Legit
  • Options
    CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    If anybody can PROVE they got screwed over by J2 please post your proof and I will gladly give ANY car in my garage...I know for a FACT that dude is legit and will back him 100%

• Options
    Gear Slammer 85Gear Slammer 85 Registered Users 878 Posts
    @j2 theizzo Is one of the first guys i ever started dealing with on forums.
    Since than I'd have to say I've done shit at least 15+ deals with him some small some big,
    But i have never ever had an issue.
    One of the most lagit ppl in game!
  • Options
    lol any proof this guy is a scammer, i will give my 1668 50gem painted legit top100 corvette dp and my 1668 top100 legit Camaro RE AND my BB subiesport with matte black and green glow rims ;) might toss in a Deuce Demon and 2 maxed M2 RE, 7 M3 RE top 1, and 100 of the top 1 HSV's
  • Options
    top it off with 298 of maxed m6 GT3's but first prove he is a scammer >:)
  • Options
    JSE RacingJSE Racing Registered Users 1,573 Posts
    Always been legit with m
  • Options
    eddiewardeddieward Registered Users 825 Posts
    Bump for his legitness :) but why do you take so long to respond to me or ignore me at sometimes??
  • Options
    Antwan1765Antwan1765 Registered Users 1,572 Posts
    Bump for legitness!! No complaints here, 100% happy customer.
  • Options
    Diddy 93Diddy 93 Registered Users 762 Posts
    Bump for this legit guy!!! Helped me out with RRC, Zondas and other nice cars every time.... nice to have such a nice guy like you in this game/Forum!!!! Thanks Buddy! ;)
  • Options
    DRAGFORSAINTS50DRAGFORSAINTS50 Registered Users 265 Posts
    bump legitness best man to bargain with
  • Options
    Virus 316Virus 316 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 57 Posts
    Bump for legit 100% will keep buying