Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Prev134

Comments

• Options
    stonerking100stonerking100 Registered Users 2,661 Posts
    That's a faster way to send money
  • Options
    Everyone dose it that way
  • Options
    BlazerkidBlazerkid Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 349 Posts
    He was paying me he raised pinks when he's supposed to give me the money
  • Options
    What was the deal for
  • Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    I didn't mean to take the 50k ok, I will give you that back providing you don't act like a scammer. I mean come on half and half, that's the oldest trick in the book, you even tried to scam @topnotchdealz (might've done that wrong)

Look I wasn't cool with the fact that you had LESS vouches that's me and had the fricken guts to say half and half, but I wanted that car, Definatley not your respect (not that it matters around here) but when you didn't chicken when you were supposed to, wasting my R90CK's engine (now repairing for ove a day -_-) I thought **** this

So I demanded my money back, yes I owe you 50k but nothing more, I even felt insulted that you didn't trust me. You got a long way kid before you earn anyone's respect, and half and half ain't the way.
  • Options
    iSpell4LifeiSpell4Life Registered Users 1,780 Posts
    @Kingklutz is legit af
  • Options
    And at least direct link your images, sheesh
  • Options
    That is how I do my deals ask anyone that has done a deal with me
  • Options
    When did I try to scam him?? Proof? I don't even know him come on kid
  • Options
    Blazerkid said:

That is how I do my deals ask anyone that has done a deal with me

Which is not many I presume. Only a mere 6.
  • Options
    You can wait till Friday for the 50k, you've wasted my internet
  • Options
    Ahahaha you were paying me so I don't chicken you do tf are you retarded
  • Options
    Least vouchers go first no matter what is part of these fourms staying legit
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    The chicken out thing saves Engine dmg
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    And makes deals faster
  • Options
    Y'all aren't getting what I'm saying if I would have chickened he would have had my money!!!
  • Options
    Blazerkid said:

Y'all aren't getting what I'm saying if I would have chickened he would have had my money!!!

And then give you the stuff he owed
  • Options
    But you were supposed to go first
  • Options
    He was buying the car from me
  • Options
    Blazerkid said:

Then I would've paid you back for my mistake, but then you had to run off like a little girl and cry scammer way too early. You got a lot to learn kid.
  • Options
    He was suppose te pay me
  • Options
    This is retarded ASF he tried to take my money and te car
  • Options
    I KNOW STOP BITCHING, WE HAVE EXPLAINED, just play a different game yeah
  • Options
    GTFO you know you're a scammer trying to take my car bye kid
  • Options
    Ok then... Let's make a poll... Oh wait people don't know who you are and you use half and half method, silly me
  • Options
    LilShirkLilShirk Registered Users 246 Posts
    @Blazerkid,
    @Kingklutz is not a scammer. He simply made a mistake but you ran off calling scammer. Please try to talk to the person instead of being a big baby and thinking "OMG I just got scammed" *goes to forums* *cries about how he got scammed*
    Meanwhile poor Kingklutz is over here trying to get a hold of you to give you your money back.
  • Options
    Hahaha the proof is there you tried taking my car and money
  • Options
    If he were trying to give me my money back he would be online trying to talk to me
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    Half & Half is a scam. Regardless. He was right to throw you pinks. @Kingklutz youre backed by me. Forget what this dude is saying.
  • Options
    Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts
    People who have less vouches go first period, should have known better not to go first if you have more vouches tho
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917