Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

THIS GAME IS **** UP

I JUST LOST 100k AND A STELLA MATTE WHITE BECAUSE PPL HAVE 2 ACCOUNTS SAME NAME SAME PIC AND RACE U IN A STOCK CAR THEN GET INTO A MAXED CAR AND BEAT U WHICH IS SO **** UP WHEN WILL THIS FUCKIN STOP THIS GAME SUCKS WOULD RATHER SHOOT MY SELF THEN PLAY WITH A TON OF BULL SHIT AND U GUYS SAY UR GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS BULLSHIT
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    SlipSlip Registered Users 1,429 Posts
    Lol.. it's just a stella....
  • Options
    hellcat707hellcat707 Registered Users 1,193 Posts
    Okay then give me 1 for free bro matte white white baby blue gem wheels and weight reduction all the way ign dkdkdksksks thanks
  • Options
    Adza69Adza69 Registered Users 55 Posts
    edited October 2015
    I'm hearing ya mate there's so many rëtarded frolicking jolly rancher lickers out there that ruin this game Iv got to the point now I can't even do cash races because of some nut jocky that's lobby jumping.
    If you can't win against cars that are the same tune then you are obviously shït and don't know how to tune a car therefore you should frolick off and not even play the game
    Rant over
  • Options
    R u talking crap about me ??
  • Options
    I_COME_IN_PEACEI_COME_IN_PEACE Registered Users 1,002 Posts
    hhaha there only 1mill i can buy almost 500 plus
  • Options
    Can u buy me 1 plz
  • Options
    no lol
  • Options
    Okay then don't act like a rich ass bitchh
  • Options
    hhahah
  • Options
    Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts
    Just race in racer showdown and turf you won't find lobby hoppers there
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917
  • Options
    I know but I don't have the car we need for turf
  • Options
    i could buy your mom with rrc stfu
  • Options
    215 Assassin215 Assassin Registered Users 966 Posts
    Why would you pinks a car with matte paint and rims?
  • Options
    DRAGFORSAINTS50DRAGFORSAINTS50 Registered Users 265 Posts
    he said the first car was a stock then they raced pinks in maxed dont u know how to read
  • Options
    215 Assassin215 Assassin Registered Users 966 Posts
    edited October 2015
    I'm talking about HIS car Mr know it all. Apparently you missed the part when he described his car.
  • Options
    OMGCANADAOMGCANADA Registered Users 882 Posts
    Thats why you need to pay attention if someone races you then leaves and comes back and challenges you for pinks... Lobby jumpers have been around for ages its just common sense now
  • Options
    Team Flaming DaisiesTeam Flaming Daisies Registered Users 899 Posts
    Just keep your eye on the list of people in your lobby. When they join they go to the back of the list (far right) If someone joins and challenges u straight away do a free race to test them
  • Options
    Mpetz89Mpetz89 Registered Users 3,077 Posts
    Just some info stop racing in those reg lobbies full of nothing but pussiess notice U will never find any of those faggss in turf that's why I refuse to race outside of turf no point racing in reg lobbies no such thing as lobby ratings when U race there an to all U Pussyyy lobby jumpers U kno who U r Ur the type of fagss to ask for pinks an than when that person grabs same rating car U bitchh up an leave room
  • Options
    shankshank Registered Users 1,828 Posts
    First of all u pink ur car to get a stock one ....
    Is that our fault ...
    I can see ur greed takes away ur car so no need to cry..
    I can say ur stella was not stock so the guy show u a papermint and takes away ur cadbury..
  • Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    Your so angry I imagine you to be Irish, harsh luck mate
  • Options
    KanziGamingKanziGaming Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,930 Posts
    Btw this guy was trying to scam my supra re
  • Options
    CodeOverflowCodeOverflow Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 236 Posts
    hellcat is salty af.

ahahahah Love it.
  • Options
    Racer zRacer z Registered Users 1,377 Posts
    Dont pinks if u not that good with certain car
  • Options
    Racer zRacer z Registered Users 1,377 Posts
    Ppl do what they have to do dont pinks them then
  • Options
    OMGCANADA he didn't leave the lobby he has 2 accounts same name and pic
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts

Okay then don't act like a rich ass bitchh

Aww someone is mad baby want a dirt bottle?
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    Well.. i guess the question to answer is..

" Why did you fall for it? " lmfao. Racing rivals isnt fair. People can use all the tricks they want. Want to avoid losing your car? DONT PINK or simply let it get dust in your garage. If it was fair there wouldnt be a race for pink slips. "Lobby Jumpers" as the noobs would call it, are untouchable. We elites simply call it "fishing" or "grocery shopping" :smirk:. But the major fault was you pinking a matted car in the first place then coming to the forums to whine about it. IN THE WRONG CATEGORY.
  • Options
    shankshank Registered Users 1,828 Posts
    @JustAnonymous .. I would still call it scam as those lobbies are not made for "Lobby jumpers"...
    Basically "Lobby jumpers" dont have guts to pink in their respective lobbies so they come to slow lobby for scam...
    And ...
    Lastly i would still called it Scam not " Fishing" or "Grocery Shopping"
  • Options
    el_prestanoel_prestano Registered Users 573 Posts
    Wait lets get this straight, this person originally had a stock car vs the stella ? so who lobby jumped first ? You're suggesting this person lobby jumped -up- with a stock car into a high lobby, sounds suspect
  • Options
    Holeshot9892Holeshot9892 Registered Users 543 Posts
    Ok knowing how bad public lobbies are for scammers and jumpers, I can't for the life of me understand why people are still pinking in a public lobby, and then complaining when they get hustled ?