Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Im screwed

vladdroidvladdroid Registered Users 1,322 Posts
@merk210 @DJDUHFHSIANTEMP. He says I scammed him. Well I'm not an idiot. I have proof that I payed him, so too bad for him, I'm not sending another $350 to that little scammer/spammer

Proof:

http://s16.postimg.org/9xk599ied/1030152221.jpg
http://s16.postimg.org/pllcg1y05/1030152223.jpg
http://s16.postimg.org/pmva9gztx/1030152226.jpg
http://s16.postimg.org/dig0shmxx/1030152228_HDR.jpg
Prev134567

Comments

• Options
    OnlyJuanCanLiveOnlyJuanCanLive Registered Users 136 Posts
    Tf did you buy?!?
  • Options
    An account with a load of cars lol @OnlyJuanCanLive
  • Options
    DGrizzDGrizz Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 934 Posts
    Wow, what a turd! What were you buying...?
  • Options
    Lol cool just curious
  • Options
    This is a reply post to: http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/5320709/vladdroid-is-a-scamming-piece-of-shit#latest

And @DGrizz. Here is my proof I payed. Don't know what he is trying to do, but I'm done wasting my time or money on him
  • Options
    I know, I saw the post. I posted in there and asked for his proof..
  • Options
    Lol @DGrizz. (but he ain't got any, and I got proof I payed.....soooo?) lol. He thinks I'm new and fall for it? Nope not gonna happen. Good think I took photos of the transaction lol
  • Options
    merk210merk210 Registered Users 3,038 Posts
    I mean pic of him giving u the email shown and it's basically done lmao
  • Options
    Seriously. What were you buying for 350? haha. Feel free to pm me
  • Options
    I saw the other post too
  • Options
    FearMyRideeFearMyRidee Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,836 Posts
    @vladdroid coulda been retired me for 350 shit xD
  • Options
    Nvm I saw.
  • Options
    skeetinshotskeetinshot Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 215 Posts
    edited November 2015
    i have not received the funds, ive asked repeatedly for email or transaction id. but he refuses so im assuming he photoshopped the pics
  • Options
    I'm done wasting time on this guy.
  • Options
    its a small amount of easily obtainable info. if he was legit he could get it for me and be done with this
  • Options
    @Old Woman and the admins....can u please step in? This guy is harassing me non-stop about a deal we had. I sent him money, and I have proof, and I'm a known legit person here. He is non-stop private messaging me, and calling me out as a scammer. I have $350 for his account and I'm done wasting time on him, and no he can't have my social security lol
  • Options
    its not your social dumbass, your email or the transaction id from your sent payment
  • Options
    @skeetinshot How would he photoshop this..? You seem sketchy here, bud.
  • Options
    @DGrizz. Its not even how, it's WHY, that's the question. Even if I COULD Photoshop that doesn't mean I would
  • Options
    ro I ve asked him several times for his email or the transaction id from paypal. this isn't sensitive information. the proof looks good to me. I just honestly have not received the funds. ive contacted paypal, they need his email to look it up and see what happened. If I knew how to send pics I woud send the pic that I never received payment

• Options
    @[RR] Ryyst please step in. This guy is harassing me non-stop, including private messaging
  • Options
    You should probably provide proof of email conversations between you and paypal..and stay in communication with him, not just giving him nothing. Just saying.
  • Options
    @DGrizz the way he is spamming my inbox I'm not even gonna waste my time on him. I work 11 hours a day right now, I get on before bed, and I don't have the time to go through 200 notifications. Matter of fact, @yelisey tagged me somewhere, but I haven't got to that notification yet
  • Options
    200 notifications...sheesh. $350 is a lot to lose
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    @[RR] Ryyst @Old Woman ......admins, Can u stop skeetinshot from spamming my private messages and posts? He is practically harassing me....I payed $350 for his account, and I don't have time to spend hours reading 200+ notification after coming home from my 11hour shifts
  • Options
  • Options
    if he sent it where is it
  • Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    In the trash XD
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    that's all my transactions from last 90 days.
  • Options
    lol bro remember ur comment about photo-shopping? @skeetinshot
This discussion has been closed.