Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Im screwed

Comments

• Options
    OGsmoke215OGsmoke215 Registered Users 1,548 Posts
    It didn't download for me it just played
  • Options
    skeetinshotskeetinshot Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 215 Posts
    I don't do this shit all the time, so im not a expert of scamming people like some folks are
  • Options
    LuggagemanLuggageman Registered Users 2,053 Posts
    @vladdroid as it stands, the burden of proof is against you. Make a video of you clicking on your last transactions page showing one that says $350 sent to whatever his name is.

P.s. not a video of the page already opened, cause that can be edited on client side. Open the page in the video by clicking on last 90 days transactions
  • Options
    yeliseyyelisey Registered Users 735 Posts
    This is weird cuz I did a lot of PayPal and rrc also trade deals with him and he hasn't scammed me. So far I'm saying he's legit but I can open up the last link that was posted.
  • Options
    ive been trying to get that for 2 days. he cant get one

• Options
    Slick TangSlick Tang Registered Users 83 Posts
    the thing is this, some players tend to be all cool n sh8 until they find the huge fish, they'll take that sh8 and leave because it was worth the steal and they know they can change their name amd rebuild from scratch again. @vladdroid u got 3 minutes to upload a vid.
  • Options
    BlazerkidBlazerkid Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 349 Posts
    This guy is bipolar ASF
    http://i68.tinypic.com/r2qck5.png
  • Options
    vladdroidvladdroid Registered Users 1,322 Posts
    edited November 2015
  • Options
    a vid? how lol i can take it but upload to where? but give me a minute
  • Options
    so why wont you help me get that money from paypal
  • Options
    OGsmoke215OGsmoke215 Registered Users 1,548 Posts
    @vladdroid I think tinypic let's you upload videos
  • Options
    @vladdroid now get a picture of your bank stating that paypal deducted $350 from your account.
  • Options
    @vladdroid in case you did pay, you shouldn't have any problem providing him with transaction ID and your PayPal email for him to take it up with PayPal and spam them instead of you.
  • Options
    @skeetinshot whats your old account ign and vladdroids ign? shoot them to me right here, dont pm me
  • Options
    Arkeem919Arkeem919 Registered Users 1,590 Posts
    I agree with you @Luggageman all this could have been avoided if @vladdroid could've just done that
  • Options
    skeetinshot he changed it to turfs be vaulted
  • Options
    all I know
  • Options
  • Options
    whts the transaction id nd your email so I can put this on paypal and leave you alone. dam bro all ive been trying to get out of you for 2 fuckin days why you making it so hard

• Options
    Arkeem919Arkeem919 Registered Users 1,590 Posts
    Ok you sent it @vladdroid so what's so hard about you giving him the info so he can find out what the problem is with the money?
  • Options
    if you would have sent this already none of this would be happening. cant do shit through paypal without that
  • Options
    @vladdroid an already open page can be edited to say whatever. Would prefer it if you refreshed the page while recording it.
  • Options
    @skeetinshot and @vladdroid i have fuxkn one last request from both of you, I need both of you to record and start up google or bing, search paypal.com, click on paypal, sign in, and go straight to transactions. I want the recorded video as followed in those specific steps!
  • Options
    edited November 2015
  • Options
    @skeetinshot with ur spamming, u can get through paypal ur self bro if u werent an ass about it, and if i didnt have to come from work and go through load of notifications, one thing. but when u act like an ass about it, sorry to say bro but im outta there
  • Options
    you ignored me for 2 fucki days asshole. ive been trying to get that since saturday afternoon
  • Options
    I didn't spam you till this morn
  • Options
    and you fuckin deserve it
  • Options
    im gonna fuckin spam you and blast you till I get my money to mother **** so make it easier on you like you should have done already
  • Options
    rbb2rbb2 Registered Users 87 Posts
    edited November 2015
    @skeetinshot You know what? Google chrome has an inbuilt functionality (Inspect Element) by which you can edit a static page and change name and amount in transactions. This scammer @vladdroid has edited it and is fooling you and others around. Ask him to make a video after starting from logging into paypal. But I can assure he wont because he is a bastard lowlife thief. Paypal wont give you anything bro. This lowlife scumbag thief has scammed you and is posting fake proof. Reclaim your account as soon as you can!!! ALSO INVOLVE THE COPS IN THIS. FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST HIM AND SHOW THEM THESE FAKE TRANSACTION SCREENSHOTS AND THESE POSTS AS PROOF OF HIS SCAM!! $350 IS A HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY TO BE SCAMMED. Get this thief in jail!!

@Luggageman @Arkeem919 @Caboose1744
This discussion has been closed.