Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Im screwed

Comments

• Options
    skeetinshotskeetinshot Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 215 Posts
  • Options
    vladdroidvladdroid Registered Users 1,322 Posts
    Buddy. I work 11hour shifts, I go to work, work, come back home. I barely have time to do anything. Some kid spamming me is the last thing on my priority listg
  • Options
    LuggagemanLuggageman Registered Users 2,053 Posts
    Vladdroid's constant dismissal of a simple request to provide his email and transaction ID leads me to believe he's at fault here.
  • Options
    Exactly what @rbb2 said.
    That's why I wanted @vladdroid to post a video of opening the page rather than just showing the already opened page.
  • Options
    dude if he would simply typed hs email to me 2 days ago it wouldn't be like this. but hes being a self righteous fuckin prick
  • Options
    Arkeem919Arkeem919 Registered Users 1,590 Posts
    @vladdroid you're talking about someone being a kid but you can't man up and do something so damn simple.
  • Options
    I work 12 hour rotating shifts I kow how you feel. I have a 3year old and a 1 year old. I don't have time for this shit either but your making it harder then it should be. but when I don't have the money you say you sent and wont verify your email wtf you want me to do.
  • Options
    rbb2rbb2 Registered Users 87 Posts
    Exactly @Luggageman . But I bet he wont do that because he is a lowlife scammer and thief. @skeetinshot needs to involve the cops in it if he wants the money. I surely would have done it. $350 is a hell lot!!
  • Options
    how suspicious does that look
  • Options
    From what I see, this thief will not pay you till you approach the police. You must surely do it. He has himself posted fake screenshots proving his scam
  • Options
    I planned on it already.
  • Options
    OMGCANADAOMGCANADA Registered Users 882 Posts
    edited November 2015
    Police rarely get involved with theft under $500 and technically you have no proof of your self paying $350 for the account (you created it) but I do hope you find away to get your money for your hard work and money you've put into the account

But I believe @2HIPSI is with the Detroit police so he might be able to correct me if I'm wrong
  • Options
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Good. Go for it @skeetinshot . Get the cops on it and take all his screenshots and that fake video he posted as proof. Because if this scamming thief had any intention of paying you he wouldn't be posting fake screenshots all over. He wont pay you nothing unless the cops get his azz. Tell them he scammed you through PayPal with all conversation details
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Since you have his PayPal email. Its gonna be a piece of cake for the cops to track him and show up at his door
  • Options
    @skeetinshot. Do you see how this lowlife pos thief stopped replying as soon as we mentioned cops? Go for it bro. Let him show the same fake proof to police. They will f.uck him up the as.s!! We all support you
  • Options
    that's the problem i don't have his email, he wouldn't give it
  • Options
    thats what started all this shit
  • Options
  • Options
    @yelisey should be able to provide you with his PayPal email seeing as they have dealt already @skeetinshot
  • Options
    Apart from this. Thus **** @vladdroid seems like some dumbass thieving highschool kid. Notice the bookmarks in his chrome browser "High School Grammar", "Homework", "Pronouns", "Khan Academy" and other bs.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    wow i just looked up my googe play invoices. im ashamed of myself. but its enough to get at least a couple felonies
  • Options
    Arkeem919Arkeem919 Registered Users 1,590 Posts
    What happened @skeetinshot
  • Options
  • Options
    he didn't pay me for my account and falsified documents saying he did.
  • Options
    Slick TangSlick Tang Registered Users 83 Posts
  • Options
    @skeetinshot his email address from that guy @yelisey. We see his transaction there in those screenshots. He would for sure have it. He was the one defending this scammer wasnt he?
  • Options
    or ask anyone else whom he has dealt with through PayPal. I am pretty sure many ppl have his PayPal email
  • Options
    @Slick Tang good lookin out bro iits aabout to get real fuckin ugly for @vladdroid
  • Options
    that's one of his buddies i believe
This discussion has been closed.