Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Im screwed

Comments

• Options
    rbb2rbb2 Registered Users 87 Posts
    @skeetinshot Make a post telling ppl about how he scammed you and ask if anyone has his PayPal email. Or better. Just file a complaint with the police and they will approach RR Admins and get all this fuckers details. Wont need any favours.
  • Options
    vladdroidvladdroid Registered Users 1,322 Posts
    Lol. If anybody gives out my PayPal email, I can sue them by law so ya
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    @skeetinshot This fu.cking scammer @vladdroid is from Portland, Oregon. I am gonna pm you with more of his details so you can hand over this ba.stard to cops

You are gonna sue anyone? Haha fu.ck off dumbass thieving kid. I got both of your emails vlad******@gmail.com and rr******@gmail.com and i will give them both to skeetin so he can fu.ck your thieving ass. Will be fun when the cops show up at your house
  • Options
    LuggagemanLuggageman Registered Users 2,053 Posts
    @vladdroid nope you can't.
  • Options
    Lol. I didn't get any real money from anybody. If I had scammed somebody, it's considered in game, if it was real life money, like if I took money through PayPal, then u can prob press charges, not in game items though. Also spreading personal information about people WILL land u in jail

So if I see anything about my personal info, I will contact certain people in regards about it

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/11/28/the-illegal-activity-of-doxing-revealing-documents-or-personal-information-about-a-person-without-their-permission-with-the-intent-to-threaten-harass-intimidate-shame-humiliate-or-place/
  • Options
    LuggagemanLuggageman Registered Users 2,053 Posts
    @vladdroid the intent isn't to harass you. It's to take legal action against you. So, I'm pretty sure he's covered.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Of course you can do as you wish. I already gave your personal shyt, emails and paypal to him and hes gonna press charges. Now you can do as you want dumbass thieving kid.
  • Options
    Lol u can do ip tracking? Where is my location exactly? Find it and I will give u the account and a first place mercedes
  • Options
    OMGCANADAOMGCANADA Registered Users 882 Posts
    @rbb2 not sure what methods you used to get his information but I will give you a heads up that ddos hacking is considered a federal crime. I've reported being ddos hacked to the FBI (and I live in Canada) and they started a full investigation on the guy (he lived in the states) and it eventually led to an arrest
  • Options
    We will do it all. You dont have to worry about how or why. All you have to think about is what would you explain to your dad when the cops show up at your house in portland with teachers from Khan Academy
  • Options
    Fyi @omgcanada. I am not from the states so I am out of US law and have nothing to worry about. I am just helping another US guy @skeetinshot in getting his money back. Already got all this thiefs details. Just gonna press charges now
  • Options
    @vladdroid. You still have a chance. One last chance before he files fraud charges with the cops. Give him his cars back if you cant pay him. Else you will be responsible for how your real life fu.cks up from here on
  • Options
    He already has all your info including address, school, paypal and gmail ids
  • Options
    Lol bro. Khan academy is a website with tutorials it's Not a school and doesn't have teachers
  • Options
    And where do I live? Give me exact place. Impossible, but if u do, u can have all three of my accounts including one with 6 mil, 500 cars, and 600+gems (all of which I bought with a legit deal)
  • Options
    Give him a few hours @skeetinshot. If @vladdroid doesn't contact you by todays end to return the cars he stole off you. Go to the cops tomorrow first thing on the morning with the address, email, school and other information that I gave you about him and get them to charge him for theft of $350.
  • Options
    Ya ya ya. Keep blabbing. What my exact location? If u know, I will Give u all three account, worth more then 1k, cuz u don't know crap
  • Options
    skeetinshotskeetinshot Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 215 Posts
    @vladdroid bro seriously, why did it have to come down to me calling you out. I asked 4 times for your email so I could contact paypal. you got defensive like you had something to hide. I never accused you of not sending you had proof/ you blew this way out. I asked for your help and tahs it
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Haha you are a funny kid @vladdroid. We will see how you continue laughing when the cops show up at your door
  • Options
    Ok @skeetinshot what r u asking for?
  • Options
    transaction id for your payment
  • Options
    And?
  • Options
    email would help to
  • Options
    that all ive asked for, so I can verify payment and have paypal track it down and figure out why I haven't recieeved it
  • Options
    give him his cars back or send him the money. @2hipsi is from detroit police and has confirmed we can charge you for theft on it
  • Options
    Lmao @rbb2 with 5 other accounts. Who r u again?
  • Options
    He hasnt sent you any money @skeetinshot. Stop begging for bs info. All his screenshots are fake
  • Options
  • Options
    Who I am is none of your biz. Just think of me as your DAD. Give him his cars back
  • Options
    Well b!tch. Who I am isn't ur buissnes either. But u got one account banned, the rest r gonna be banned too, real soon. So keep yappin
This discussion has been closed.