Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Im screwed

Comments

• Options
    rbb2rbb2 Registered Users 87 Posts
    edited November 2015
    Well piece of shyt. I know who you are and I am gonna post all your personal info and that too alongwith photo, address, email and all info and your thieving deeds all over facebook and Internet especially in all groups with members in portland oregon. if you mess with me motherfu.cker pos thief.
  • Options
    vladdroidvladdroid Registered Users 1,322 Posts
    Ha. Space. Ha. Space. Ha. Oh and space ha
  • Options
    Maybe I should do it? Doesn't seem like your dumb high school brain understands what I mean. Everyone in portland will be aware of your face as a thief once I do it
  • Options
    Ha ha ha. Oh btw, ha :tongue: :trollface:
  • Options
    Final warning. Return his cars or all your personal info and your thieving deeds will be all over the Internet including a case filed with the cops
  • Options
    Got your account back @skeetinshot? or should I start posting his personal sh.it on FB?
  • Options
    @rbb2. I talked with him
  • Options
    And only way u know I'm from Portland was cuz I said so Lmfao. And that's only only info u know. Soooo....I can do pretty much anything cuz u can't dovanuthing Lmfao. U didn't even know that Khan academy was an online tutorial @rbb2 Lmfao. So how can I know anything about me other then what I already said?
  • Options
    http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/5319164/who-lives-in-oregon#latest

That's where u got it from b!tch, and that's ALL that u know
  • Options
    LuggagemanLuggageman Registered Users 2,053 Posts
    @vladdroid stop acting like a **** idiot. You admitted to scamming the guy.
    I for one will never deal with you and will make sure I warn everyone i know about you as well.

@forsakened_one @cristhian3261 @Parkajr @JustAnonymous @dwdtuning @bosstown361 @Bfrail @Bnon @harris26 @TaeyeonR34 @MoonMan420710 @Juice_Slider @PerfectShift @HUSTLLHUSTLL @Kingklutz
  • Options
    I never said I did scam him @Luggageman
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    You are just a plain azz fag.got @vladdroid. I am just waiting for information from skeetin. He told me he got his account. Once he tells me you haven't returned the cars you will yourself see what information I have and how I use it to put your kiddy as.s on blast in real life. Isnt it vladg****@gmail.com? or rrs*********@gmail.com? Already got in 20+ oregon groups on fb. I will make sure everyone on portland recognises your thieving face sob
  • Options
    Shadey960Shadey960 Registered Users 9,345 Posts
    So instead of reading 6 pages of comments whos at fault at here?

• Options
    skeetinshotskeetinshot Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 215 Posts
    edited November 2015
    But those 6 pages add suspense and an enthralling story of deceit and mystery
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    vladdroid scammed a guy off his account and posted fake screenshots of paying him $350 to defend his arse though he never paid him. I got all his personal info, email, picture and all and was ready to put him on blast irl but now he has agreed to return cars so holding on to posting his info @Shadey960
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    Oh shit..another big time voucher got ran down.....

but reporting this to police is useless lmao. All your shit in the game belongs to glu. You don't own anything you sell. ;)
  • Options
    Yeah but we can blast his personal info and let ppl know he scammed for real money where he belongs. When someone chooses to scam they face the consequence. This fa.g sob @vladdroid is still holding up his 30+ turfs. He returned his account after removing all turfs.
  • Options
    It's proved that hes a scammer. Most probably his picture will be on Facebook everywhere with his doings and ppl all over US spitting on his thieving face
  • Options
    OhISnappedOhISnapped Registered Users 667 Posts
    someone pm me his name.. I will post all his info.
  • Options
    Is this all true @merk210

• Options
    SlipSlip Registered Users 1,429 Posts
    Wait.. but i think ove seen a post or 2 about skeet in shot being a scanmer. Could possibly be trying to ruin his rep for no reason?
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    How ironic to find this guy^^^^^^^^ in a scammer thread trying to find positive side of defending a scammer
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    @2HIPSI he's there every **** time lol. Doesn't see the proof and runs to defend em. He was the first one defending eddieward too.
  • Options
    SlipSlip Registered Users 1,429 Posts
    No I wasn't defending. I was asking haha. But yeah I saw the proof. No need to start an argument over this. Sorry! :smile: and btw, not a scammer haha
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    Shīt yall make me afraid to comment :sweat_smile: .. :joy: . But this has been progressing since yesterday evening. Looks like he is. :sweat_smile: .
  • Options
    So whos a scammer?

• Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    rbb2 said:

It's proved that hes a scammer. Most probably his picture will be on Facebook everywhere with his doings and ppl all over US spitting on his thieving face

I think everyone knows who you are already. Are you trying to play nice to try to get moderator power? :D
  • Options
    kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
    yelisey said:

This is weird cuz I did a lot of PayPal and rrc also trade deals with him and he hasn't scammed me. So far I'm saying he's legit but I can open up the last link that was posted.

I do trades with him all the time and he keeps it legit

IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

• Options
    merk210merk210 Registered Users 3,038 Posts
    This shit right here is dumb af both yall posted videos easy if @vladdroid does wha skeet did, (record logging in and checking activity) if would be busted that he scammed if it shows the transaction going thru. The static pages can be edited so as long as there is a loophole to throw an accusation it will be thrown. Give the info requested and redo your video, that simple @vladdroid
  • Options
    @merk210 he already admitted he scammed. He returned the account but took out all the turfs. No point continuing this discussion further.
This discussion has been closed.