Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Why was vladdroid banned.

skeetinshotskeetinshot Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 215 Posts
Tag a moderator if you know one
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    yeliseyyelisey Registered Users 735 Posts
    @Old Woman he wants a answer now
  • Options
  • Options
    OMGCANADAOMGCANADA Registered Users 882 Posts
    Spamming probably
  • Options
    There bringing the ban hammer out on that
  • Options
    Nah seems fishy
  • Options
    I mean that probably sucks for you since I'm assuming you have no way to contact him about what happened anymore
  • Options
    He gets banned right after he has to answer for scamming. Nit to mention my earlier post was deleted and then the post with all the proof and discussions is closed
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Lol, quite funny actually. He told me he wanted to be banned, and said to ban him for spamming. Well then he was like "spam spam spam ban me please" in my inbox or something along those lines. So I just banned him.
  • Options
    So you're helping him out. Thanks
  • Options
    DCantDCant Registered Users 1,374 Posts
    edited March 2016
  • Options
    He was 123run and has several more accounts. **** bullshit. This shit is set up to **** people outta there cars
  • Options
    DCantDCant Registered Users 1,374 Posts
    Lol jk
  • Options
    He probably wanted to get banned so you would have no way to contact him anymore and his scam would be complete
  • Options
    **** ban me all they want I have nothing to show for hundreds of dollars spent cause the people that are suppose to help keep shit fair are doing the opposite
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Saw a lot of my cars in. Kar killa 07. And Camaro dealer
  • Options
    So obviously those are vladdroid or 123run or 321run and all kinds of other names by now
  • Options
    Pretty sure @yelisey is vladdroid
  • Options
    A while back vladdriod posted about camaro dealership "pretending" to be him on his team and stealing a bunch of cars from the members on there so I added him to see what was up and a week later camaro dealership was still apart of that team so I think your right about that account for sure. I also pm'd vladdriod and asked him about camaro dealership and if he wanted me to try to get some of the cars back but he never responded.
  • Options
    DGrizzDGrizz Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 934 Posts
    The account that I dealed with was BMW M5 Dealership
  • Options
    @DGrizz yes that was vladdriods main account but its believed he has others and after @skeetinshot said some of his cars are in camaro dealerships garage I believe that that's one of them for sure
  • Options
    yeliseyyelisey Registered Users 735 Posts
    @skeetinshot idk who vladdroid is that's why I'm trying to figure out what is going on. And yeah I've heard of the camaro dealership account also.
  • Options
    I have screen shots coming...trying to get some of the cars back for ya
  • Options
    cars4driftingcars4drifting Registered Users 728 Posts
    Who is he and y is he viral?
  • Options
    PM me and we can chat, @skeetinshot
  • Options
    cars4driftingcars4drifting Registered Users 728 Posts
    And how is it possible for people to sell millions of racing money? It takes forever to get 100 thousand, not to mention a million $
  • Options
    CodeOverflowCodeOverflow Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 236 Posts
    edited November 2015
    it's ez when you have and sell hundreds of cars.

btw, to whatever name is now vladdroid going by, good job, these morons need to learn to not be morons and send hundreds of dollars to a complete stranger on the internet.

PS: My name is Mohammad and I'm a Saudi prince. I need a quick loan of 100$ to retrieve my goats, and after that is settled I can pay millions from oil money. Plz send money to paypal quick and I'll buy a ferrari too.
  • Options
    PKTechPKTech Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 73 Posts
    ^ Derp
  • Options
    CodeOverflowCodeOverflow Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 236 Posts
    Pls i swear im millionare but ISIS wont take dollars to free my goat pls send euros
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    @Dcant are you on right now?