Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Red hot Subie Sport for sell

I'm taking offers in RRC or PP, please no trades.

http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag78/Joevn79/Mobile Uploads/image_zpsatrpqq4h.png

Disclaimer: I'm not gonna waste time debating on who would send first, I'm NOT sending first! By offering, you've acknownledged that you've verified the links provided at the end of this post and that you trust and are willing to send full payments first.

http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/138166/vouches-for-thechosen1

http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/139013/maxed-stellas-ramis-and-nismos-on-sale

https://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/174866/vouchers-list-still-not-working/p3
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Shadey960Shadey960 Registered Users 9,345 Posts
    Lol your funny just by reading this stupidity I'm gonna give you a lol

• Options
    Asandoval23Asandoval23 Registered Users 1,379 Posts
    Lol
  • Options
    Arkeem919Arkeem919 Registered Users 1,590 Posts
    Lmao
  • Options
    TheChosen1TheChosen1 Registered Users 74 Posts
    Glad I made ur day, but I'm being serious.
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    old vouches dont really matter...anymore that is
  • Options
    Ok ok lets be nice we obviously see he's new someone explain to him the process of trading here so he doesnt get lost cause I'm to lazy to do it

• Options
    DJDUHFHSIANTEMPDJDUHFHSIANTEMP Registered Users 4,151 Posts
    How much for the subie ?
  • Options
    @Thedarthguest I haven't sold anything nor used the forums at all for a long time. I noticed the forums is different. I'm just showing a good, long history of my deals, better than a newly registered forum user that have some new vouches that could be made up in a few minutes.
  • Options
    FearMyRideeFearMyRidee Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,836 Posts
    Long story short if you have less vouchers on your (WALL) which 99.99% of Members go by now because old fourms vouch list means nothing. If you see someone search their name and see if any scam post was made about them or against look for people who have roughly 20+ vouches sometimes you can check people account to see if they made dummy accounts to vouch for themselves :) Good Luck..... @Shadey960 do i do a okay explanation?
  • Options
    One thing I'm confused about.

• Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts

@Thedarthguest I haven't sold anything nor used the forums at all for a long time. I noticed the forums is different. I'm just showing a good, long history of my deals, better than a newly registered forum user that have some new vouches that could be made up in a few minutes.

if that last part was for me i have over 70 vouches and i can assure you i have a life i dont have time to be making 70 accounts
  • Options
    @DJDUHFHSIANTEMP I don't have a set number as I really don't know its fair price. U can offer me what u're willing to give up.
  • Options
    ~20 mill as the ongoing price
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Problem solved

• Options
    @DJDUHFHSIANTEMP Oh no, I was just saying in general cuz a day or two ago I saw a lot of new users getting called out for scammings.
  • Options
    @DJDUHFHSIANTEMP thanks for the offer, this is not an aunction but I can assure you that I will sell this car today, I'm on the east coast. If i don't see anything higher than your offer at days end it'll be yours.
  • Options
    @DJDUHFHSIANTEMP you better be smart.

• Options

@DJDUHFHSIANTEMP thanks for the offer, this is not an aunction but I can assure you that I will sell this car today, I'm on the east coast. If i don't see anything higher than your offer at days end it'll be yours.

ok
  • Options
    Shadey960 said:

@DJDUHFHSIANTEMP you better be smart.

What lol.
  • Options
    You have more vouches @DJDUHFHSIANTEMP

• Options
    Shadey960 said:

You have more vouches @DJDUHFHSIANTEMP

Oh yeah. I'm not sure if I want this since this thing has nos. @TheChosen1 is it a clone
  • Options
    @DJDUHFHSIANTEMP it's maxed so yes it has nos, idk whether it's a clone, i won it from a pinks race fair and square.
  • Options
    can u test it with someone if it has buyback
  • Options
    That, it does have a buy back
  • Options
    Then it's a clone
  • Options
    shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts
    If it isn't buyback, and you go first, I'll offer a Zonda blue carbon on it
  • Options
    @DJDUHFHSIANTEMP or so I assumed, the guy I won from had another exact copy in his garage. If you no longer like it, u're more than welcomed to retract your offer.
  • Options
    Yeah I may retract my offer. Sorry
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    @shtoobie pass, i said no trades and no way in hell i'm sending first. Ppl don't read
  • Options
    shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts
    Its buyback and nos anyways so I don't want it