Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

J2 theizzo complaint center (Read page 1)

2Next

Comments

• Options
    ReppintheNoReppintheNo Registered Users 1,287 Posts
    Bump for a legit guy!!!
  • Options
    SlipSlip Registered Users 1,429 Posts
    My only complaint is that he doesn't live in my country so I can't send PayPal gift cards ._. Since I dont have PayPal
  • Options
    j2 theizzoj2 theizzo Registered Users 4,383 Posts
    @TylerMods all bs complaints will be accepted here :)
  • Options
    Arkeem919Arkeem919 Registered Users 1,590 Posts
    1000% legit
  • Options
    DJDUHFHSIANTEMPDJDUHFHSIANTEMP Registered Users 4,151 Posts
    Lol
  • Options
    Everyone should read page 1
  • Options
    Burnout671Burnout671 Registered Users 3,975 Posts
    no problem here the only way mine disappears is when i use all on upgrades but your 100% Legit J2
  • Options
    Tometchen94Tometchen94 Registered Users 148 Posts
    one of the most legit guys here wtf
  • Options
    up
  • Options
    rothralitrothralit Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 472 Posts
    all legit love dealing with you broooooo! thanks alot
  • Options
    Abel MercafoAbel Mercafo Registered Users 101 Posts
    Can't believe someone would be hatin on someone that has always been legit and has helped many of us here. Many deals done with J and many more to come. Salty dude just trying to ruin a good guys rep. Good thing we all know how legit J is.
  • Options
    burnoutsblower2052burnoutsblower2052 Registered Users 4,061 Posts
    Always legit with me
  • Options
    CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    J2 should change his name to Scammy McScammington...he's as crooked as they come...lol...just bein silly...J2 is the most LEGIT dude on this forum...I've done countless deals with him...buying selling and trading...always smooth as silk...never any problems with this cat...Buy with confidence from this guy !!!

• Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    I edited the op. The persons name I removed would like that his name remain out of the post. Thanks
  • Options
    let_me_scam_ur_carlet_me_scam_ur_car Registered Users 213 Posts
    J I need mils ! Hmu !
  • Options
    cars4driftingcars4drifting Registered Users 728 Posts
    100% legit always do great to deal with him
  • Options
    vladdroid_plusvladdroid_plus Registered Users 35 Posts
    Lol @bholebeefshooter I would NEVER do anything for @j2 theizzo ....he is the coolest most legit person here. Pay me 100$ to mess his account up, I will buy the person a $100 vibrator and tell them to go fuick themselve and leave @j2 theizzo alone lol. I did a grand worth of deals with him to date
  • Options
    8darth racer88darth racer8 Registered Users 694 Posts
    well J2 is one of the few trusted guys that are still on the forum and has my vouch for it
  • Options
    cpremecpreme Registered Users 306 Posts
    First person i trusted to send paypal, hes legit. By the way i need some "disappearing mils" ASAP PM me bulk buy
  • Options
    tru lyfetru lyfe Registered Users 1,305 Posts
    Absolutely and unequivocally legit. I have the up most confidence when dealing with J2 theizzo; he is my go to guy if I need anything at all. LEGIT
  • Options
    MoneymakeracerMoneymakeracer Registered Users 786 Posts
    Number 1 seller - bump
  • Options
    Big pBig p Registered Users 1,890 Posts
    As legit as they come- been dealing with j2 forever! And will continue with no problem. Best prices around too! ;)