Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

CLOSED!!

GOSURRGOSURR Registered Users 1,494 Posts
SOLD!!!
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    SlipSlip Registered Users 1,429 Posts
    Lol you arent getting it sold. You have little to no vouches and you want us to go first.. Retard alerttt
  • Options
    merk210merk210 Registered Users 3,038 Posts
    Lol tnx for my laugh of the night
  • Options
    SlipSlip Registered Users 1,429 Posts
    Lmao ikr @merk210
  • Options
    most guys i deal with are either my turf teammates or friends in game, not some forum faggots like @Slip and @merk210 and ill eventually sell it. Im in no rush. either deal or gtfo =]
  • Options
    cars4driftingcars4drifting Registered Users 728 Posts
    edited November 2015
    Lmfao. How about we just send u our PayPal and rr login and u do the rest for us? :smirk:
  • Options
    DiamondFoxDiamondFox Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 927 Posts
    Lol why this guy tryna be a scammer, he tryna get us to pay 8$$$ for a car and want us to go first lol i mean im known as a scammer and i know its q scam
  • Options
    no thanks. i have no time for that. if you prefer a middle man, im up for that too.
  • Options
    @DiamondFox lol, ive been a member for a year now. any report on me being scammer? nope. so help a brother out or stfu =]
  • Options
    Eh ive been here for two years i could care less if youve had a report or not i dont intend to trade with you anyways, 46 posts also says you actually just lied to me and youve never been here before.
  • Options
    @DiamondFox apparently i dont write on forums if its not neccesary. i come here to look for what i need and log off. i play the game more than im on here. lol. you sound like 2 yrs on forum but 1 week playing the game.
  • Options
    Well you obviously dont need anything from forums usually, obviously since youve "been here for a year" and barely have any vouchers. Have fun with your bad life karma comes quick and messy.
  • Options
    @DiamondFox i really dont. cuz i have teammates to deal with. and i actually "win" my cars not "buy" or "scam" others. anyways no need to talk to some low sportsmanship like you. thanks for your wish though.
  • Options
    Them ExclusiveThem Exclusive Registered Users 1,671 Posts
    This super fast Datsun

its also rare asf

• Options
    @Them Exclusive sorry. paypal only
  • Options
    GOSURR said:

@Them Exclusive sorry. paypal only

you wont get a Datsun faster than 22seconds , trust me ... ive had a Datsun with wings and a airplane tank of nos and still only making 29 seconds. and if your r/t is 100 its an automatic lost. cause 30 seconds is the time limit.
  • Options
    @Them Exclusive wow really? i didnt know that. thats a fkn deal then. you online we should trade. ill go first and ill add 1 mill rrc too! =]
  • Options
    GOSURR said:

@Them Exclusive wow really? i didnt know that. thats a fkn deal then. you online we should trade. ill go first and ill add 1 mill rrc too! =]

sorry , I don't play racing rivals anymore.
  • Options
    @Them Exclusive im gettin there. i have better things to do.
  • Options
    LuggagemanLuggageman Registered Users 2,053 Posts
    Okay let's clear something right now. I don't care about your wanting the buyer to go first or whatever;
    But your saying you 'win' your cars not buy them argument is stupid as ****.

If you care so much about 'winning' your cars, please gtfo of the forums.
    You don't 'win' cars on a buy/sell/trade forum.
  • Options
    OGsmoke215OGsmoke215 Registered Users 1,548 Posts
    I'll trade you http://i.imgur.com/hkM4Ab8.jpg for that Dino skyline.
  • Options

Okay let's clear something right now. I don't care about your wanting the buyer to go first or whatever;

But your saying you 'win' your cars not buy them argument is stupid as ****.

If you care so much about 'winning' your cars, please gtfo of the forums.

You don't 'win' cars on a buy/sell/trade forum.

lol. @Luggageman we dealt before. and you know im legit. it wasnt an argument, its a statement to clarify the reason why i dont have as many vouchers.
  • Options
    and its sad that alot of guys make a big deal about 8 dollars. including myself lol. you know what, how about i give u a turf car so u can stfu? =] ill be the good guy. look out for my free giveaways!!
  • Options
    LuggagemanLuggageman Registered Users 2,053 Posts
    I never doubted your legitimacy.
    Just find that point rather stupid over here.
  • Options
    turfRivalsturfRivals Registered Users 2,278 Posts
    Man I wish I had the money for this. I'd buy it in a heartbeat!
  • Options
    SSSOOOLLLDDD!!!
  • Options
    That moment when u said no buyback and there is one XD
  • Options
    Just before I posted my comment, I had a look @ImASexyGirl u tell me. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hhjqj8uk5go1lbv/AACIlnE0GCRIEos01wqQp2yLa?dl=0
  • Options
    it is on hold for the buyer. and u guys are obviously jealous you didnt take the opportunity. you will soon no longer see it in my garage.
    @ImASexyGirl @merk210
  • Options
    lol you are no help on this forum. stop bashing on people and calling them scammers till you know the truth.