Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

T100 Wrapped Dragster for sale NO BB ALL AERO LOCKED

Comments

• Options
    harris26harris26 Registered Users 6,394 Posts
    @machoman1997 yeah it's maxed

@1990 gts taking all kinds of offers
  • Options
    let_me_scam_ur_carlet_me_scam_ur_car Registered Users 213 Posts
    Top 100 turf lambo from today's turf
  • Options
    Them ExclusiveThem Exclusive Registered Users 1,671 Posts
    2HIPSI said:

T100 is all silver wheel unlocked, T25 is silver wheel black center locked, T5 all matte black wheel silver ring locked, 1st place all matte black wheel gold ring locked

what silver wheels ? I have vorsteiner wheels unlocked and they not all silver wheels
  • Options
    Realistic;) haha @1990 gts and pass sorry @let_me_scam_ur_car
  • Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    Um free that's my offer!
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    Brilliant offer and all that, will consider it @Caboose1744
  • Options
    B
  • Options
    machoman1997machoman1997 Registered Users 118 Posts
    @harris26 you looking for rrc? I love the XB dragsters since they came out if your looking for rrc im buying mills soon so id definitely buy it from you if you dont mind holding it for awhile
  • Options
    Yeah I can hold unless I get a pp offer, pm me? @machoman1997
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts

2HIPSI said:

T100 is all silver wheel unlocked, T25 is silver wheel black center locked, T5 all matte black wheel silver ring locked, 1st place all matte black wheel gold ring locked

what silver wheels ? I have vorsteiner wheels unlocked and they not all silver wheels
    The wheels pictured

Top 100 all silver wheel

photo 63f4af86-8890-4d07-95e5-22884a8d924f_zps1dscuci2.png

Now this is a Dev car but the first place wrapped XB had the same wheels, 3-5 same wheel with silver lip, T25 has same wheel at T100 but black center

photo efd58efe-df4f-4f2c-8b87-42d8918093fc_zps9ivkavxk.png
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    B
  • Options
    BOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUTBOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUT Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 857 Posts

This bear says it's top 25 #approvedbyabearhttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2X-gftGFHBM

I laughed so hard I cried LMAO
    I went outside once... it was aweful
  • Options
    B
  • Options
    U
  • Options
    KKDude11432KKDude11432 Registered Users 7,358 Posts
    M
    OG Player, OG Forums User, M5 Enthusiast, Legit Dealer. KKDude11432 is the name, Racing Rivals is the game.

Main Ign: XxDudeOfFirexX
  • Options
    P
  • Options
    SlipSlip Registered Users 1,429 Posts
    Weren't these cars given out by the debs though? First come first serve? Because I know they we r nt a turf car
  • Options
    These are the turf cars, The dev was matte @Slip
  • Options
    photo 10547858_270406459837185_8336141835362518308_o_zpsufgvbotl.jpg

• Options
    Oh okay haha. I was fairly new when that event was out so I didn't exactly understand what was going on
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Here is what happened, during the 24hr turf event the Devs came into turf lobbies and pink race people. So T100 teams got a wrapped car but individuals had the opportunity to win Matte black Dev cars

The Dev's only gave out 25 cars each, so the true Matte Black Dev car is pretty rare. Most had silver wheels like the Top 100 wrap car, only a handfull of Matte black XB's had first place gold wheels like the one I have posted above

• Options
    Ohhhh lol. I get it now. Wow, for so long I never fully understood what that event was about lol
  • Options
    The individual 24hr events were crazy fun, 4th of July event, Scion event, Truck wars etc

• Options
    I remember the truck wars lol. But I never raced in it. I never understood any of those events when they were out
  • Options
    OGsmoke215OGsmoke215 Registered Users 1,548 Posts
    Hated the 4th of July event.
    I wanted to grab me one of those xBs but I was barely beginning and learning stuff because I didn't know much about this game at the time so I couldn't max any of my cars so I couldn't pink and win none ]=
  • Options
    OGsmoke215OGsmoke215 Registered Users 1,548 Posts
    They should do it again [x
  • Options
    FORREST FORREST GULPFORREST FORREST GULP Registered Users 12,751 Posts
    I agree. They should bring back those kinds of events
  • Options
    B
  • Options
    Them ExclusiveThem Exclusive Registered Users 1,671 Posts
    @harris26 is your xb dragster like this too ? ima be mad if mine not real