Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

The logic we use...

1300 gem car with rrc value of 1 mill (Stella) costs 1 mill stock, 2.5 maxed.... 1600 gem car sells for 25 MIILLION DOLLARS (Rough Rhythm)...

Someone please explain this to me. Makes no sense.

Comments

• Options
    Shadey960Shadey960 Registered Users 9,345 Posts
    Its like buying a snickers for a $1 yet a kit kat for $500 wtf!!! Lol

• Options
    ZacharySage1738ZacharySage1738 Registered Users 7,066 Posts
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    wouldn't it be nice if you can exchange rrc for gems :D
  • Options
    BlurdriftBlurdrift Registered Users 879 Posts
    i was trying to explan it to a dude who was selling the z28 camo for 2.5 mil rrc. i just made him mad and didt get the car.
  • Options
    SlipSlip Registered Users 1,429 Posts
    Lmao :grimace: and yeah it would @TheGangsta . I think we should have a gem to rrc conversion. or like make one ourselves
  • Options
    burnoutsblower2052burnoutsblower2052 Registered Users 4,061 Posts
    I think any car we buy off of a seller is over priced
  • Options
    @Slip we dont need a conversion. just compare how many gems is a one mil rrc car worth.
  • Options
    Fortex2Fortex2 Registered Users 4,815 Posts
    They won't it is how they make any money and keep this game free to play
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    we can do it by ourselves. lets say the stella is 1 mil rrc or 1.3k gems worth. so if im selling the stellla here on the forum i can get 1 mill rrc. the rotana is i think 1.6k gems .so i can ask for max 1.5 mil rrc. if we trade like this in ewery case we can make our marketplace we created more eficient. and it woud be easyer to get the gem cars for eweryone. Just an idea.
  • Options
    Fortex2Fortex2 Registered Users 4,815 Posts
    Stella you can buy with rrc though @Blurdrift
  • Options
    sure but not the rotana. i just made an example
  • Options
    i was trying to sugest thet we should respect the relation between gems and rrc. turf cars not included
  • Options
    970 gems are about 20 €
    1 mil rrc is about 100 €
    Price list cie games.
  • Options
    i agree.
  • Options
    SameAsHereSameAsHere Registered Users 1,540 Posts
    Agreed. We need more stable pricings for cars. This market is going crazy!
  • Options
    but i think its allmost imposible to make a pricelist eweryone agrees whit.
  • Options
    ac3sac3s Registered Users 1,186 Posts
    Right rough rythem only should b like 3 to 400k lol if any one have for this price let me no lol
  • Options
    no. it should be like 1.5 or 2 mil rrc maximum. if we respect the relation between gems and rrc prices
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    if we keep trading like this we are going to create a inflation in both ways. rrc are going to be worthless and gems are going to be more worth then real life diamonds
  • Options
    Them ExclusiveThem Exclusive Registered Users 1,671 Posts
    I already said this , and bringing up this type of math will get you nowhere . Go buy 1600 gems then sell me your rough rhythm for 1.6 mill then tell that 1.6mill is worth 1,600 gems.
  • Options
    SameAsHereSameAsHere Registered Users 1,540 Posts
    Agreed as well.. we need to figure something out
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    @Them Exclusive imagine eweryone is trading like this. where is the problem?
  • Options
    Them ExclusiveThem Exclusive Registered Users 1,671 Posts
    Blurdrift said:

@Them Exclusive imagine eweryone is trading like this. where is the problem?

How much is 1600 gems ? How much is 2 mill? the 2 mill im assuming you guys wanna pay for a 1600 gem car. I already been through this argument.