Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

CLOSED

turfRivalsturfRivals Registered Users 2,278 Posts
I'm looking to buy the best m2 tune that's available. if you have it let me know how much you want for it. Drop a line in the comments

*CLOSED***CLOSED***CLOSED***CLOSED*

Comments

• Options
    Bump
  • Options
    DGrizzDGrizz Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 934 Posts
    Let me know if you get your hands on one....
  • Options
    Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts
    I do have a 9.48 1650 tune
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917
  • Options
    Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts
    Mine is no nos turbo tune, pm me tho If you want
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    I have a 7.6 68 tune.
  • Options
    For an m2 b class....? @JustAnonymous
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    Oh. I thought you were talking about M2 r.e. my apologies. Im sorry.
  • Options
    Haha all good, but if you want to sell/trade for a M2 Re...let me know :)@JustAnonymous
  • Options
    xLATINxxLATINx Registered Users 384 Posts
    I got a beast 1650 tune for it hits 9.4s easily
  • Options
    NolesupinyaNolesupinya Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 25 Posts
    @JustAnonymous .prob meant the R class (M2 RE). which I have a 1650 hitting 9.2s. (Gets u disqualified and tie if faster than 9.300)
  • Options
    OG_BV3OG_BV3 Registered Users 26 Posts
    hey let me have the 7.6 68 tune for the M2 RE :)@JustAnonymous
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Still looking for the m2 tune that can hit 9.34. I know it exist I just got beat by one in 56 lobby
    **CLOSED***CLOSED***CLOSED***CLOSED*