Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Why no one buys my cars? Do I over price them?

iMOSTHATEDiiMOSTHATEDi Registered Users 1,010 Posts
Like I think my prices are fair ? Unless they dropped alot
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Fortex2Fortex2 Registered Users 4,815 Posts
    No one accually wants to buy cars only trade
  • Options
    CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    I buy cars...lol...sell a few too...don't do too many trades...few here and there but mostly RRC and PayPal

• Options
    I see like I been trying to sell my cars for PayPal and iTunes mostly but no luck back then people did buy now it's like ehhhh lol
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    that's true, if trade 4 trade it doesn't matter if the cars is clone legit dupe whatever.

I sold my legit cars cheap in pp bundle thou.
  • Options
    I see
  • Options
    Them ExclusiveThem Exclusive Registered Users 1,671 Posts
    to me your cars looks like clones and you selling them like they legit. And everyone here is aware of clones.
  • Options
    Am really not going to pay attention to what you say really anyways hey @TheGangsta check my other post tell me if I did over price them
  • Options
    Pay attention to this fuckboy , ... bring some proof of the turf cars you own. Otherwise everyone here are aware of clones and are most likely toooPusssy to call you out on it. Im not .
  • Options
    I think your price is fair honestly. the problem is finding the buyer that is willing to go first with involve in real cash.
  • Options
    poloboi12poloboi12 Registered Users 1,594 Posts
    The hostility @Them Exclusive :neutral:
  • Options
    @TheGangsta like am willing to go first but with middle man bro you know ever since that problem with @Turb0 I try to be safer
  • Options
    @poloboi12 forget him bro don't pay attention I don't even know who he is so I just ignore he always bashes on my post but it's what ever lol
  • Options
    Damm the trading/buying system is out of control ill tell yuh that
  • Options
  • Options
    if this forums had a lil voice recorder , i would of sang that myself and troll tf out this kid
  • Options
    Yup bro it is but hey there's always that one kid who try's to act hard on the internet lol
  • Options

Yup bro it is but hey there's always that one kid who try's to act hard on the internet lol

im hard for trolling , Gee thanks , ima tough guy now. I should cuss ryyst out. ;)
  • Options
    Ok look why don't you just leave me the **** alone like wtf your gay or what
  • Options
    1Casillas1Casillas Registered Users 2,493 Posts

Why are you insulting gay people?
    drink this

• Options
    Hey its birdman's bitch lol. I cant take that niqqa srsly anymore
  • Options
    5upercar5upercar Registered Users 8,861 Posts
    Nowadays most of people are rarely buying cars :neutral:

Don't know why :joy:
    GTR, GT-R!

• Options

That's what I thought , you better read my messages and get it through your head , its cloning era .. bring some dxmn proof. You crying about no one about buying your cars and you wanna ignore me saying bring some proof. Clearly a sign of your cars being clones. exactly why no one is buying your cars you tend to sell as if its legit.
  • Options
    shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts
    1Casillas said:

You had to go there :joy:
  • Options
    5upercar said:

Nowadays most of people are rarely buying cars :neutral:

Don't know why :joy:

Its cuz nobody has rrc.

Im surprised people arent upping mil prices honestly
  • Options
    1Casillas1Casillas Registered Users 2,493 Posts
    shtoobie said:

1Casillas said:

You had to go there :joy:
    lol
    drink this

• Options
    come on guys off topic lol.
  • Options

come on guys off topic lol.

Moving something to off topic is like moving someone from a city to the middle of a wasteland
  • Options
    youlieyoulie Registered Users 3,798 Posts
    Honestly mosthated, you have no idea how to negotiate and it makes you come off as an asshole and a hard person to deal with so people just pass right over your post
  • Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    I've had the same problem. Been tryna sell my T100 for dirt cheap RRC for months and the mustang has JUST gone for 18 mill (fml)
  • Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    I think we should up the prices of mills. To at least $1.25. This might bring back proper trading instead of PayPal and other BS