Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Whats up with cars randomly dissappearing???

Comments

• Options
    turfRivalsturfRivals Registered Users 2,278 Posts
    I don't get it ?
  • Options
    BfrailBfrail Registered Users 5,204 Posts
    I put a ticket in as well for mine
  • Options
    MARLEY 30MARLEY 30 Registered Users 1,105 Posts
    edited February 2016
    Same here! Missing some. Sent glu a ticket 2 days ago...no reply yet
  • Options
    CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    @turfRivals ...cars appear t'be missing from garages game wide...the car is supposedly still there but we can't see them in our garages...but if you look at your garage from another account you will see the car is still there...dunno why it's happening but it's happened to bunches of people...there are several threads in the help section exactly like this one

• Options
    SubieD00SubieD00 Registered Users 464 Posts
    It's something about cloned cars... that's all I know
  • Options
    CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    the car that's invisible in my garage isn't a clone...it's a showroom car...stock matte white Renault Turbo 5...not about clones

• Options
    j2 theizzoj2 theizzo Registered Users 4,383 Posts
    @Fredo112 @scammers.kryptonite its not only quick cars and its not hackers its something within the game i believe. I opened a new acct on saturday only had first and second campaign car and the next morning the rx8 was missing, so i bought a civic si and the next morning the civic was missing. Unfortunately they have not informed us as to why theyre disappearing but im sure its not a hacker stealing a 30k car lol
  • Options
    TWINK3PTOTWINK3PTO Registered Users 5,848 Posts
    I've heard the same. Apparently, when a car is won in pinks and the car is in your possession, the clone is like a "Trojan Horse" of some kind. I've had a few other players mention the same issue. Sorry to hear that.
  • Options
    burnout_sliderburnout_slider Registered Users 4 Posts
    I lost my k one lastnight with rating of 1682
  • Options
    AlphakennybodykAlphakennybodyk Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,553 Posts
    Maxed srt gts-r and Viper gts
  • Options
    rox890rox890 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I lost my maxed frs r-spec
  • Options
    twek139twek139 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Maclarn mp4 is missing was 1661
  • Options
    Maclarn shows in lobby when friend looks bit but doesn't show on my phone also game keeps saying error downloading game content try reload
  • Options
    K1TSAL0TK1TSAL0T Registered Users 5,705 Posts
    clk gtr
  • Options
    Just happened to me with my campaign mode maclarn Mp3 friends can see it but I can not
  • Options
    :'(
  • Options
    kimmykimmy Registered Users 8 Posts
    this is true, i always count my total cars in garage. i agree its missing after click "your account have been update, please restart your game"

my missing cars:

maxed challenger rt black
    maxed m2 launch blue

its not a rare cars but what happen if i lost a maxed rare one?...

reported to CS, yet still no respond accept the auto reply one.
  • Options
    eXxPLoSiOneXxPLoSiOn Registered Users 844 Posts
    The vehicles actually never leave your account.

www.VideoGamesUnderground.com
    555R | Nitto 1320 Challenge | Nitto Legends | Fueled Racing | Racing Rivals

1 of 13 Devils
    2015 Players Council Member
    2016 Players Council Member
    2018 Players Summit Member

#VGUSesko
  • Options
    K1TSAL0TK1TSAL0T Registered Users 5,705 Posts
    @eXxPLoSiOn Yes they do i had my friend check the clk is completely gone nice try there bud
  • Options
    SLIMSHADY0971SLIMSHADY0971 Registered Users 134 Posts
    Turbo
  • Options
    Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts
    Over this weekends turf I won a 370 re and I had it for a day and I know I wouldn't pink a car like this since I just won it and it's gone? Same thing happened with my viper gtsr I was trying to pink it over turf and I came back into my garage after app crashed and no buyback for gtsr and I didn't get to pink it? Will I get these cars back?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917
  • Options
    REVZZ2015REVZZ2015 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 1 Posts
    My zonda blue says it's locked and my lamborghini super trofeo is gone and my white murcelago is gone
  • Options
    Koaleader171Koaleader171 Registered Users 457 Posts
    Maxed zr1 gone. Also getting the game cannot download error as well as not being able to load multiplayer now. Just freezes
    "Whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."
  • Options
    Apperantly a lot of people have had cars go missing. I myself am missing my maxed zr1 that I never pink cuz that's my baby.
  • Options
    @TWINK3PTO trojan thing is a lie. That rumor has been going around for a while. Only way they can gain access to your account is to gain access to your login info
  • Options
    TWINK3PTOTWINK3PTO Registered Users 5,848 Posts
    @Koaleader171 So, there isn't a hack that people do to take the cars? Has there been any explanation yet as to why it's happening? I haven't been playing the game for too long, maybe three months in total, so I just base my information on both the forums and what the buzz is online.
  • Options
    I hope it comes back my friend said he can see the car in my garage when he is on his account but I can't see it when scrolling through my garage I even scrolled through each filter

• Options

• Options
    ThePotatos1234ThePotatos1234 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I lost my class S1665 Dodge Charger hellcat. I all so lost my class S1659 Nissan GT-R so please please give me a new both cars please can you do that?
  • Options
    ThePotatos1234ThePotatos1234 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I lost my class S1665 Dodge Charger hellcat. I all so lost my class S1659 Nissan GT-R so please please give me a new both cars please can you do that?