Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Whats up with cars randomly dissappearing???

j2 theizzoj2 theizzo Registered Users 4,383 Posts
Noticed the t25 cuda the other day now on a separate account 2 mustang gt and a hellcat challanger on a third account arent showing up when im on the account but when u view them from another account you can still see them. Will be contacting support but just think everyone should check whats missing in their garages cause apparently its not a single account effected and a few people on team have also noticed cars missing.
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    Catmasterth1andonlyCatmasterth1andonly Registered Users 1 Posts
    My 1679 Ford GTR and my 1658 Nissan 300zx are missing and I didn't lose them in a pink slip
  • Options
    K1TSAL0TK1TSAL0T Registered Users 5,705 Posts
    Happened to my friend found out he was hacked and the hacker was getting on at the same time as my friend
  • Options
    K1TSAL0TK1TSAL0T Registered Users 5,705 Posts
    He lost all of his good cars
  • Options
    Catmasterth1andonlyCatmasterth1andonly Registered Users 1 Posts
    It's disappointing that people need to hack to get good cars
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    I have 660 cars in my account , I wouldn't notice if few gone missing. :/
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    I have 660 cars in my account , I wouldn't notice if few gone missing. :/
  • Options
    yup, sadly it looks like the game itself is just making stuff disappear and theyre not correcting it unless we realize its gone.
  • Options
    Tawny DonkeyTawny Donkey Registered Users 209 Posts
    Clones?
  • Options
    @Tawny Donkey nope 2 mustang gt from showroom(i bought recently on last sale), cudas came out after clones were fixed and the hellcat cant say i know its legit cause i got it from an account i bought but who would waste time making clones of those lol.
  • Options
    coburtcoburt Registered Users 112 Posts
    J-

Had the same thing happen over the past two nights. A 69 vette, wwe mustang re on the firdt night that I noticed (I have no doubt a few others I didn't notice) last night a maxed vw scirocco R.

They aren't pinks because I didn't have a replacement option... no clue.

Hopefully we can just get an answer. If it's a glitch...that's cool. Make a fix and replace some cars.. but just let us know

Ing:coburt2
  • Options
    CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    I'm missing a stock matte white Renault Turbo 5...was there yesterday...gone t'day...I really liked that car too...I would like it t'be replaced

• Options
    So...just as an update of what I know to be missing from my acct.

Maxed matte black 69 vette
    1677 WWE mustang RE
    VW scirocco R

Noticed this today
    Bentley Continental Supersport (who knows how long it's been missing)
    Maxed matte white Mazda RX7 (gone in the last hour)

Something is up and Noone is talking about.... imagine how many large accts have cars go missing and Noone is aware? Hopefully some will do something. At this point I'm scared to race at all as my car might go missing. Why would I spend any.more.money on GLU if you can't even keep the cars you have?

Might want to do something quick or money is going out the door. I'll be darned if I spend another penny if I have no assurance I'll ecen reasonably be able to keep the investment I made
  • Options
    puteriadrieanna09puteriadrieanna09 Registered Users 12 Posts
    4 of my evo is suddenly dissapeared from my garage... how could this happen...? can i get back my missing car... already contact glu support but nothing happen.. please help me...
  • Options
    Okay...for first let me say I'm not with GLU, or a moderator, or an admin... But I am trying to help. We've all had some cars disappearing from our garage and I thought it would be best if we have one forum thread to post are missing cars instead of countless other posts saying the same thing.

At this point I think it goes without saying that there's obviously an issue with cars going randomly missing. To help try to find patterns, commonalities, or something that might help the designers and software engineers I suggest we list the cars that were missing here with the information that Glu would need.

Also, let me come to the defense of the software designers and game creators. After speaking to a number of other people Glu and their affiliates have always come through and done the right thing by giving the cars back that work inappropriately taken or disappeared. Although I cannot assure each case will be handled this way what I can say is that the issue, at this point, is obvious to them and I have no doubt that they are working on a solution to the glitch, hacking, whatever oddity may be going on. As this is happening to a number of people I'm sure they are overwhelmed with requests for help it is going to take time and patience before this situation is resolved. Do not expect a quick response or solution as any company will hold their tongue until they knew exactly what was going on.

Undoubtedly when they have a solution they will send out to everyone the fix. Until that time I suggest we trust the designers with degrees who work in this field to quickly assess and solve this problem the best we can do at this point is let them know what we are missing and let them do their job.

With that I suggest we simply provide a list of cars we are missing as proof of our growing lists as we submit help tickets. So....

Coburt2
    69 matte black Corvette
    WWE John Cena Mustang re
    VW scirocco R
    Bentley Continental Supersport
    1994 Mazda RX7 Sepc

Please post and simply update for convenience sake. I would also suggest you take a detailed inventory of your garage and watch it on a daily basis.
  • Options
    RahatB98RahatB98 Registered Users 4,997 Posts
    Acura NSX
    lifes a b*tch and then you die.

IGN - Real Cranky

• Options
    alvuuuuunalvuuuuun Registered Users 259 Posts
    edited February 2016
    BMW M6, 1666 rating
    VW GTI, 1652 rating
    Mazda RX8, 1648 rating
    Edit: 1632 rating VW Jetta disappeared
  • Options
    Them ExclusiveThem Exclusive Registered Users 1,671 Posts
    DEEZ NUTZ
  • Options
    hrd2bethrd2bet Registered Users 3 Posts
    Erasing the game lost my agera and my camaro racing rivals for no reason b u l l s h it..
  • Options
    hrd2bethrd2bet Registered Users 3 Posts
    Downloading CSR racing again that's s h I t and no one is doing nothing about it.
  • Options
    Nightmare3210Nightmare3210 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 4 Posts
    edited February 2016
    Lost my maxed zr1, and my nsx. and a friend lost his m3
    Looking to see what else I lost
  • Options
    Nightmare3210Nightmare3210 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 4 Posts
    edited February 2016
    Maxed zr1 gone last night. I didn't even race it last night. Plus I am missing my nsx and a jetta
  • Options
    BfrailBfrail Registered Users 5,204 Posts
    Lol. Funny i have same issue with a s2k re matte black. I should have 2 in garage. I only see one but friend sees both
  • Options
    degadusdegadus Registered Users 243 Posts
    Did see someone talking bout this ig. Said something bout there is a hack that is going on. It'll appear to others in garage but not to u. Said he has an agera r like that right now. Ign was misfits king or kings. He may be able to shine some light on this
  • Options
    degadusdegadus Registered Users 243 Posts
    That'd be great would love to know what's going on
  • Options
    Fredo112Fredo112 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hey All, can anyone tell me where do those cars go, my cars have disappeared from the garage, well all the quick ones,
    are our accounts being hacked by scammers ?

I have read previous posts from others about same but have not seen any feedback from admin.

I have been playing this game for a few months introduced to by friends was really enjoying it until
    cars started disappearing and scammers online cheating us that come for the pure pleasure of gaming

My friends have experienced same and have mailed Glu, unfortunately the feedback does not even relate to the question raised,
    it may be just gaming but we spend a lot of dollar and we deserve an answer and require for same to be stopped
    the creators of the game should not how to stop it.

In my opinion the creators don't care they getting paid every time we online or a new user joins,
    its sad as I really enjoyed it but I have no choice to quit as it is unreasonable to be gaming in an unfair environment

This one of my first post, its not the end I will get this message across as far as I can using other platforms
    so to inform those that this game is a scam as there is no support from the creators

Wish I could say enjoy the racing fellow rivals, its not fun anymore, games such as these should be shut down if not fixed!!!!
  • Options
    Hi Guys I have also lost cars from my garage last night, surprisingly it was all the good and built cars
    they left behind the A class and below and removed only the almost fully built S classes
    I do not have any R class as I was scammed for these during last week, when you race a user his build shows 1654 at the end of the race when results are posted, you oink the same user immediately and he wins and his build read R1679
    come on now it may be just a game but there's rules
    Please let me know if you know how to get the cars back that have disappeared from the garage
  • Options
    Kryptonite its users hacking into account and taking only the quick vehicles, I'm certain of it
  • Options
    SLIMSHADY0971SLIMSHADY0971 Registered Users 134 Posts
    Bump
  • Options
    shankshank Registered Users 1,828 Posts
    Its maybe a hacker but not sure ... I have heard some rumors the game it self removing few clones on smaller scale but once again m not sure may be admin can provide few info @Ryyst
  • Options
    CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    it's happening to lotsa people...I put a ticket in to support the other day about it...still waitin on a response