Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Whats up with cars randomly dissappearing???

13Next

Comments

• Options
    ThePotatos1234ThePotatos1234 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I lost my class S1665 Dodge Charger hellcat. I all so lost my class S1659 Nissan GT-R so please please give me a new both cars please can you do that?
  • Options
    I lost my class S1665 Dodge Charger hellcat. I all so lost my class S1659 Nissan GT-R so please please give me a new both cars please can you do that?
  • Options
  • Options
    MelidrasMelidras Registered Users 2 Posts
    Matte white 1666 GT350
  • Options
    BIGGIEVBIGGIEV Registered Users 1 Posts
    My 1677 ford gtr with matte paint just disappeared from my garage and 05 subaru and my 1677 ford gtr was my fastest car so now I'm pissed
  • Options
    choplakchoplak Registered Users 3 Posts
    edited February 2016
    Hi I would like to make a complain, how come I lost my gtr nismo gt3, zonda blue carbon ed,CVT and NSX RR without
    Playing it??? I'm really fuming and so pissed right now!!!!This is insane I'm not gonna complain if I don't spend money playing on this game! Please do something about it! Thanks
  • Options
    Hi I would like to make a complain, how come I lost my gtr nismo gt3 without
    Playing it??? This is insane I'm not gonna complain if I don't spend money playing this game! Please do something about it! Thanks
  • Options
    Hi I would like to make a complain, how come I lost my gtr nismo gt3, zonda blue carbon ed,CVT and NSX RR without
    Playing it??? I'm really fuming and so pissed right now!!!!This is insane I'm not gonna complain if I don't spend money playing on this game! Please do something about it! Thanks
  • Options
    toknkofftoknkoff Registered Users 1 Posts
    Ever since you took over the game from CIE the glu co don'tt respect us racer even tho we racer support and keep the glu in buisss. sness by purchasing. Items I person have had money gems and car taken from my garage and now with some of the scumbag scammers using these new glitch hacks which glu andmin and exc know about ripping us legit racers off the game is losing it reputation as being 4* game glu and it executives only care about $ at the end of year. Bonus so the hacks hurt us by taking our item's not $ going in to game...
    These glitch hacks work like this it makes your internet skip or flash which u lose race even if u win the race no mater how far u ahead of him u lose it doubles the win $ it can clone cars acct gems and money and mess. Up ur internet IP address LAN port account.
    The glitch hack on web about it if u need more info
  • Options
    jaysonsavage69jaysonsavage69 Registered Users 3 Posts
    This is really RIDICULOUS. I WAS RACING NORMALLY ONE DAY. PUT MY CAR TO REPAIR. GET BACK ON THE NEXT DAY AND JUST LIKE THAT I LOST MY ZONDA AND BMW GT2 AND Z4. HOW?!??! Come on man I don't put in all this effort to loose everything with no cause. I need my cars back ASAP. This is honestly stupid.
  • Options
    goldgold Registered Users 88 Posts
    my maxed nismo whent missing today
  • Options
    RYAN26gINGRYAN26gING Registered Users 16 Posts
    My Maxed Mazda Rx-7 R1678 and my Viper Gts-r R1676 until now the customer service no respond to back my two maxed car until February 19,2016
    Now my only one maxed Mazda Rx-7 R1678 is Locked Car!! What happen?? Please help me!!!

Racing Rivals Username: Zyarlain
  • Options
    Rufusm7Rufusm7 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 1 Posts
    Disappear ca, BMW M2 Race Edition

ID:Rufusm7
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Actually, we're the same exact people. We have the same level of support.. in fsact we have better tools now... we also have an increased number of players since the Cie days, and we also have attracted a rather large community of hackers which have also taken a toll on our devs and response times.

Our devs work every day on a few fronts. Keeping the game fresh by working on new features, at the same time we are constantly fighting hackers. We fix something, they find something to exploit, we fix, they exploit. It's what hackers do. Then we spend time fixing other bugs.
    So yes, the golden days of Cie games may have appeared better, but as someone who was here since Cie, I know we have better abilities to help the customer than we did back then (we couldn't even give cars back then)

• Options
    Koaleader171Koaleader171 Registered Users 457 Posts
    @TWINK3PTO like I said. Only way they can get access to your account is if they somehow get your login details for facebook/ Google play/ or game center. As far as the missing cars, its not a hack, not so much as I'm aware of anyway. I think that's just a game related bug, possibly caused by a hotfix or car addition. Can't say for sure but that's my theory. I only say that because it seems in most casesbthe cars don't dissapear. They are still there. Create a new account and search your account and look at your cars. The missing car will show up. Its only not showing up when you are trying to find it from that account. My zr1 is missing but when I search it on my other account it shows up
    "Whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."
  • Options
    @TWINK3PTO actually never mind. I just found out why cars are missing. Here look at this. http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/5336497/the-clone-wars-and-missing-cars
  • Options
    Guys listen to what ryyst says. It explains it I. The link he gave. Those cars aren't gone. They are locked. If they are non-clone cars then they got locked on accident and can be recovered through customer support.
  • Options
    http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/5336497/the-clone-wars-and-missing-cars
    This will explain why your cars are "missing" and what to do
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/5336497/the-clone-wars-and-missing-cars
    Read this guys. It explains why all those cars are missing. Contact them, and wait through the insane response time, and as long as your car is legit they will fix it.
  • Options
    jaysonsavage69jaysonsavage69 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have yet to be contacted about anything. Racing rivals really?!!? Cmon man I put in to much hours into that game. HELP ME!!!
  • Options
    Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts
    Yea I seen that, thanks for posting it tho. I measaged the "?" A few days ago and yet to get a reply
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917
  • Options
    Abel_GaonaAbel_Gaona Registered Users 1 Posts
    I had a maxed out scion frs spec and about 4 days i was with my firend ..he was racing white i was checking out my cars then he told me to go pinks that guy so i went in with my skyline r35 nd wen i went back the scion frs spec wasent there ...i restarted the game nd the car still dint appear in my garage again...i told him to check from his account if it was still there nd it was nd still is but i cant see it....Is my car going to come back??
  • Options
    rsxpwrrsxpwr Registered Users 59 Posts
    I contacted them 7 days ago about a missing car. Never heard from support, ticket closed and no car, That tells you how much they care.

Car was a legit SRT4 and no biggie it's only an SRT4, but the fact that they messed up and and don't even bother to explain or give you a resolution about the issue.

One hell of Costumer Service they got.
  • Options

I have yet to be contacted about anything. Racing rivals really?!!? Cmon man I put in to much hours into that game. HELP ME!!!

And did you contact customer service? If so from what account?

• Options
    rsxpwr said:

I contacted them 7 days ago about a missing car. Never heard from support, ticket closed and no car, That tells you how much they care.

Car was a legit SRT4 and no biggie it's only an SRT4, but the fact that they messed up and and don't even bother to explain or give you a resolution about the issue.

One hell of Costumer Service they got.

What's your IGN?

• Options
    rsxpwrrsxpwr Registered Users 59 Posts
    edited February 2016
    It's OK I'm getting rid of all my cars