Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

"Racing Rivals Requires an Internet Connection"

2Next

Comments

• Options
    HarrisHarris Registered Users 49 Posts
    @adeechi millions don't comehourly, think about their income/hr, I'm very sure its small and takes time to make that millions
  • Options
    KahawaKahawa Registered Users 5 Posts
    I absolutely agree I put RR down for a while and apparently the issues are still more than abundant
  • Options
    mdogg777mdogg777 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I also at the moment have a dispute filed about an offer I completed and paid money to receive the item from the offer wall, it's been almost a week now and nothing. I gave them every single bit of proof required to prove I met all the requirements to receive my gems and...........nothing...can u say lawsuit
  • Options
    ipinrimauipinrimau Registered Users 831 Posts
    This is also due to the vip crate being to cheap. Lol. My turf just went to the drain.

• Options
    adeechiadeechi Registered Users 7,246 Posts
    Rather than arguing i think it's important to make this issue aware. Frankly arguing does nothing to the game, it does nothing to speed up a fix, it does nothing for them or you. Wait and hope for the best.
  • Options
    dahater75dahater75 Registered Users 74 Posts
    You can sit there in silence and take it if you want, i chose to use the forum, a place for discussion, to show my displeasure.

You can easily block me and not read my "rants"

I have minimum 15 hours and money preparing for turf. So excuse me if i dont chalk it up as "oh well thats glu!" And go tip toe through the tulips

I said what was on my chest, i needed to say it, ill leave it at that.

On a side note, it gives me time to hang out with my girl friend and she is less angry at me so there is a positive i guess.
  • Options
    adeechiadeechi Registered Users 7,246 Posts
    we understand your displeasure, i understand your displeasure. but like i said venting that does nothing to solve the problem here, nobody is frolicking through tulips, not even admins. @dahater75
  • Options
    K1TSAL0TK1TSAL0T Registered Users 5,705 Posts
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIX IT PLEASE GLU FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    DrifterMikeyDrifterMikey Registered Users 504 Posts
    adeechi said:

My internet is working fine, any other game and browser can be accessed with ease. Both wifi and data are prompting this message to pop up. I have tried on three different devices and two different accounts. What's the problem? It started about 30 mins ago and it's the first time i've seen this happen.

This is what I am getting also!
    Ign Drifter Mickey
  • Options
    It's all android users
  • Options
    WHY GLU WHY!!!!! IM ON ANDROID!
    Ign Drifter Mickey
  • Options
    CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    same issue here...Android phone...It'll suck if I prepped 26 Top Fools for the Showdown and can't compete...

• Options
    AYY LOOK WHO IS HERE!
    Ign Drifter Mickey
  • Options
    FYI Android is back up now