Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
edited June 2016 in Off Topic Chat
Lol you have got to be shytn me

1. Fn groupie

2. Definitely not pigpen

3. Should be ashamed of yourself

4. You all been warned. That name makes people get googled eyed.

5. @PigPen is not the pepper
★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    @PIGP3N is the peppers forum name.

All been warned

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

• Options
    @JHARDWAY tell joey he got another stalker brotha :D

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

• Options
    DriftKingDriftKing Registered Users 504 Posts
    Yea tell Joey
  • Options
    SubaruGuySubaruGuy Registered Users 1,132 Posts
    hes not pretending to be him im sure hes just a fan :)
  • Options
    @SubaruGuy I'm take a wild one a guess it's you. Either way fan or not. It's pathetic.

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

• Options
    again not me idc who it is lol its prob just a fan and you attacking him for no reason is pathetic you dont know him at all and assuming hes a fan hes prob a younger fan so now you are calling this random kid names on the internet and all he wants to do is play :)
  • Options
    adeechiadeechi Registered Users 7,246 Posts
    i somewhat agree with @SubaruGuy... no need to go lashing out man unless you have evidence of him being shady
  • Options
    Fan or not it's an imposter. An imposter to a very well known racer. This person could easily scam and should be blocked. Just like all the other doppelgangers that are made. There is already a @PIGP3N . So @PigPen should be dealt with. Cheap the forum one step safer. What y'all think?

@Caboose1744
    @2HIPSI

Every other doppelganger got the hammer

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

• Options
    @adeechi so when a @adeeechi is made I'll be sure to not saying anything and let them scam in your name.

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

• Options
    but nobody is a fan of me, so we know if an account like that is made it's gonna be solely for scamming...
    pigpen has so many fans, he's rarely active on this forum, so i'm 99% sure this is just some harmless kid
  • Options
    He's right @adeechi he can scam under pig pens name and @PIGP3N is not a scammer
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Much more active than an imposter that made this account this morning. This is a PSA. Don't like it. Owell

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

• Options
    He's going to end up scamming this week if @2HIPSI don't take care of em
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    isn't that what the forums is supposed to be? an accepting community. make him change his name sure, but being so harsh on him is unnecessary imo
  • Options
    dawgman420dawgman420 Registered Users 862 Posts
    I have to agree with @dwdtuning on this one. When people get posers using a name that is close to theirs to scam or use the rep they have built to get ahead they lash out and call for the ban hammer. If he is a fan that's no reason to dck ride and use the man's name. So @PigPen needs to go if he is legit then cool just make a new account with your own name and build your own rep get off @PIGP3N dck
  • Options
    I'm harsh on everyone. Look around. Cold hard world we live in . Your always gonna get 1000% √√√ out of dwd. I tell it how it is. Idgaf who or what feelings are hurt either. Someone gotta be the asshole. I'll gladly accept it

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

• Options
    lol i thought you said pda... which means public display of affection
    then you edited it to psa
    so we cool now lol @dwdtuning
  • Options
    Lol @adeechi yea it was typo.. :p

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

• Options
    edited June 2016
    do u know what a pigpen is ? its def not some random person on the internet ok meaning anyone can come up witht tht gt how do we even know if this guy @PigPen even knows who @PIGP3N is
  • Options
    @SubaruGuy you sure are an idoit. If you play rr you know who pigpen is. If made a forum name as pigpen, you either looking to scam in someone's elsed name. Or a groupie. Either way there is absolutely positively no way this wasn't made because of the pepper. Luck is a poor man's Mirage. This guy ain't that lucky and I see right threw that bs

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

• Options
    edited June 2016
    i only found out about pigpen a few months ago lol and what if hes a new player ? so stop attacking him like Jesus not every one goes on yt and looks up how to launch a car like you lol
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    I will send him a message and explain the situation, he did amazingly just join and jump into the sales section. If anyone knows, a new member can't see the sales section until the email verification has been approved, otherwise you have to know how to find the back door
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    Lol pinks pusssy @SubaruGuy

56,63,68 lobby better tune some caddy's

Your all talking you scamming pos

I don't got watch no one fboy, I watch everyone in my rearview.

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

• Options
    edited June 2016
    If u want to win races u would go and watch how to launch a car unlike ur dumbass be shifting at **** 15,000 rpms
    @SubaruGuy
  • Options
    dawgman420dawgman420 Registered Users 862 Posts
    @SubaruGuy wat is your deal for defending @PigPen so hard it's kinda like you are taking it personal and the real question is. Why would you take it so personal if you have no ties or connection to this imposter account
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    i offerd to pinks you and bet for 100$ paypal and you backed out get off my dck
  • Options
    g4h_nosferatug4h_nosferatu Registered Users 5,727 Posts
    edited June 2016
    Just for the record I'm an Adeechi fan.....JS...lol

Edit: typo
  • Options
    bc attcking a kid is being harsh almost like cyber bullying
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    this is what the forums is a group a ppl who talk down to kids who are fans of ppl u guys are sick
  • Options
    Cuss he is most likely the pos. @SubaruGuy is 90% of the forums problems. Again pinks pusssy.

All you fn $$

Lobby

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆