Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Perfect Launch RT is 0.486?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    traviss45traviss45 Registered Users 1,303 Posts
    um @K1TSAL0T i have been on ur friends list for like 3 months lol im not him
    legit dealer, Trump sucks, IGN VIRUZ MODZ

• Options
    K1TSAL0TK1TSAL0T Registered Users 5,705 Posts
    @traviss45 But you scammed a kid thats on my list he has proof to so stfu
  • Options
    IT WAS A BOUNTY. HE SCAMMED 3 PEOPLE

• Options
    @traviss45 I always go first he hasn't scammed no proof of the scams = it wasn't a bounty it was a flat out scam
  • Options
    dude just cuz hew didnt scam you doesnt mean he hasnt scammed other people

• Options
    @traviss45 Post proof of the scams and i will let you off the hook if you don't i will post you as a scammer and ask the kid for the proof of you scamming him and ill post it he is pissed off that you do a legit deal with him and then scam him the very next deal
  • Options
    ok. i will. i will contact all the people he scammed and get screenshots of every scam.

• Options
    killinemsoftlykillinemsoftly Registered Users 4,432 Posts
    I get what your saying @K1TSAL0T nvm

• Options
    @killinemsoftly Yeah i launched right when it turned green and it flashed "Perfect Launch" but the RT was 0.486 even tho i won in the replay i lost anyway
  • Options
    @Roush Sport That doesn't explain why it flashed "Perfect Launch" when i launch that just supports the scammers idea.
  • Options
    @Roush Sport I have done that before when moving cars from my storage account it doesnt flash the "Perfect Launch" sign
  • Options
    Im not pissed off about the car im pissed off the guy hacked my game wasn't lagging and i launch right when it said go told me i got a perfect launch but my RT was 0.486 then on top of that he light lagged and on top of that i was winning in the replay but apparently lost the race running 8.1 sec when i crossed the line at 7.4 adding the RT would have been a 7 second run not 8 second
  • Options
    @Roush Sport All these people hacking makes me think i should just have a hacked account and make it a fair race against them hackers but yet again not a good idea
  • Options
    I understand what your saying hasn't happened only once it happened several win but lose