Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Help!! Plus a warning,I got hacked.

2Next

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    this is a rare occurrence that I see only affect you immortal. the ips that logged into your account are all local to you as well, and there is no data to show things leaving your account like that. do you have a list of everything you had?
  • Options
    X86 BRZX86 BRZ Registered Users 400 Posts
    Same thing happened. We pinked a guy. Then it says i won and i lost the car... Wow. Also this. I guy pinked me i said i lost but i still have the car. And he disent have it. Wow
  • Options
    HC YoungHC Young Registered Users 192 Posts
    Talking about buying whole acc, why ppl buy it on first place ? Seller could contact apple about forgot password and change back.
  • Options
    ImmortalRacingImmortalRacing Registered Users 121 Posts
    Hi fox, I think in my first post on here has the list of cars I lost, I think 5 gt2 maxed bmw, 2 Stella's both maxed , 3 z4 bmw 2 maxed I think one was not quite maxed, at least 400 gems and around 250k oh and a bmw 118i blue gem paint and blue gem rims this is from memory if I look back att first post hopefully it's the same
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Okay Immortal, I sent you an email reply to your ticket explaining the situation as we see it, but for some clarity for others to show how far we actually do investigate, here is what we found, with some info removed for privacy sake.

The account was created on 4/18. On a specific IP. For privacy I won't divulge it, but lets just say its.... ABC.DE.XX.XXX

You lost 40 cars between 4/18 and 4/26. All the IPs that were logged on shared the same first sets of IP numbers, ABC.DE with the last 2 sets varying slightly. Which means they share the same network.

On the 26th, you lost 11 cars. One of which was the FR-S R-Spec, which you admit, you lost. That was lost on the IP address ABC.DE.YY.YYY

The other cars lost that day were:

4 M3 GT2s
    3 Z4 GT3s
    2 Stella 930s
    1 128i Coupe

these were lost while the IP address ABC.DE.YY.YYY was logged on... which is the same IP address that was logged on when the FR-S R-Spec was lost by you.

So as we said, we do not see any evidence of a hacked account here.

There are only two ways another person can gain access to a Racing Rivals account.

1. Someone has direct access to the device or a device in which the account is loaded
    2. Someone has the Apple ID login information of the account owner.

The security of the device and Apple ID login info is the sole responsibility of the account owner and the owner is responsible for any activity that occurs on that account. Unfortunately as far as our data is concerned anything that happens on the account is done by the account owner as we are unable to ascertain otherwise, that means that any cars or cash lost in high stakes races is irreversible as per our standard policy.

If you find that your Apple ID has been compromised please contact Apple to help regain security of your account.

Please make note for future reference the following points:

• Do not give out your Game Center username or Game Center password.
    • Player to player transactions are done at players own risk.
    • Customer Service will never ask you for your Game Center password.
    • Update your password if you think someone else knows it. Use a combination of numbers and letters.
    • DO NOT buy other accounts/cars or accept free accounts/cars.

Also, please choose a Game Center password that is unique and as difficult as possible for others to know.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    -The_BoSs--The_BoSs- Registered Users 232 Posts
    Immortal try to pull of a slick one lol
  • Options
    no I've talked to my son and since found out he had taken them and out them onto his account. i showed him this before he admitted it, he is in big trouble ;) Sorry for wasting your time CIE!
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    No problem, glad you got it all sorted out.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    no problem, hay I've submitted a ticket for my other problem which i have been talking to foxx about, I'm unsure what will happen as not enough space in the message to write my whole problem etc
  • Options
    LimonatorLimonator Registered Users 3 Posts
    I just got hacked within the last 45 min. Got kicked out of the game and every time I tried logging back it would restart when I finally got all my cars and gems were gone except for my civic si. This is f'd up I worked hard for my cars. Anyone get any help from developer?
  • Options
    LimonatorLimonator Registered Users 3 Posts
    The only weird thing I did yesterday was this http://rivalracinggiveaway.weebly.com/ anyone else do this and get hacked? Or admins please check it out.
  • Options
    endz1130endz1130 Registered Users 12 Posts
    I have recently had something odd happen to my account. I woke up Wednesday morning Oct. 30 to find that all of my R class cars were gone as well as 4+ million in rrc. I posted about my issue on a Facebook page and someone replied that they looked into the matter. I was amazed when they came back and said that they found my cars on a specific ign which is just a bunch of letters and numbers. They also said that they could see where every pinks race was timed out. They managed to get 2 2nd gen 1st place subie sports 1 unwrapped subie sport and a 1st place Mazda rx7 that was rated 54, good luck finding an rx7 that close to stock. My cars ended up on ign 991s3074r0827 my ign is endz1130. Very odd how my cars can vanish without a trace but this random person is able to look up my ign and even my ip as well as the other ip and tell me that all my cars went to this account and then when i look up the ign there they are plain as day. Something very odd is happening and it seems like someone with direct access is able to take over accounts...
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Please send an email to customer support with all of this information on it. They should be able to help with the recovery,
  • Options
    DeynnispDeynnisp Registered Users 123 Posts
    My b3astboy509 account was somehow hacked through my facebook the other day. They took all my cars (78) and gems and over 100k and just left me with datsun. They somehow hacked, changed both my password and email so it definately can happen because it happend to me.
    Hi gu0ys, so playing away yesterday, when I got kicked off the game, thought wtf loved back n etc etc and helloooo,, all my cars money and gems were gne. Now idk if ty is a new hack or what, but it's not cool when you have spent hundreds of $$$ on a game. I looked n recent racers and only have level 2 players been played, so I am unsure of what I can do, so I submitted a report to cie games and are hoping they can help get my account back n order.
  • Options
    I can't truly see myself or anyone els for that matter continue to play a game that the admins don't do anything about their customser/racers. I've sent emails regarding my situaiton and to this day i have yet to receive any reply from CIE nor RR admins. What gives?? If its truly as one of the admins stated on conversation that they can determine log in IP address then they will cleraly see that on Thusrday 11/6/14 (day i was hacked and all my cars,gems & money taken) they will see log in wasn't from where im located which is Miami dade/broward area.
  • Options
    MasterhydroMasterhydro Registered Users 25 Posts
    There are 2 members of my team that were hacked this weekend and lost a lot of cars, gems, rr cash... The same way hot bumped off and when thy could get back on it was all gone..
  • Options
    chevyboy37chevyboy37 Registered Users 51 Posts
    Can someone please help i need an admin. I went to play my rr game and it for some reason started me at the beginning of campaign mode everything is gone but all my teammates can click my avatar and see me cars. I spent alot of time money and dedication to this game, and clearly cie/glu dont care if there game is so vulnerable for hackers this sucks im pissed, and i think gas juiced did this to me they said in a lobby if you only knew who i was and now this happpens and they have some of the same cars i baught with real money in there garage. Why is this happening i spent well over 1000 dollars real money and can prove it through my bank accounts which that means its a fellany charge with courts over 1000 dollars is a fellany. This has to get fixed
  • Options
    And this is what i recevied just few minutes agio from RR support.
    BlueSky | November 20, 2014 | 20:40 +0000

Hello,

There are only two ways another person can gain access to a Racing Rivals account.

1. Someone has direct access to the device in which the account is loaded
    2. Someone has the Apple ID/Google ID login information of the account owner.

The security of the device and Apple ID/Google ID login info is the sole responsibility of the account owner and the owner is responsible for any activity that occurs on that account. Unfortunately as far as our data is concerned anything that happens on the account is done by the account owner as we are unable to ascertain otherwise, that means that any cars or cash lost in high stakes races is irreversible as per our standard policy.

If you find that your Apple ID/Google ID has been compromised please contact Apple/Google to help regain security of your account.

Please make note for future reference the following points:

• Do not give out your Game Center/Google Play username or Game Center/Google Play password.
    • Player to player transactions are done at players own risk.
    • Customer Service will never ask you for your Game Center/Google Play password.
    • Update your password if you think someone else knows it. Use a combination of numbers and letters.
    • DO NOT buy other accounts/cars or accept free accounts/cars.
    • There are no hidden tracks, special cars, or special parts.

Also, please choose a Game Center/Google Play password that is unique and as difficult as possible for others to know.
  • Options
    The below link will amaze you and problably make you think of this game in a completly different way. Scammers making this game a very good money making business. Must See you tube link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5zoe0XEHHo
  • Options
    Without a doubt my brother, i will continue to call out these scammers with the hopes that i can at least minimize hacking..
  • Options
    roosterrooster Registered Users 2 Posts
    I was hacked and bling ring 2141 took my wrx sport and my 2005 subaru sti is there anything you can do to get my cars back!!!!
  • Options
    roosterrooster Registered Users 2 Posts
    Bling ring 2141 is the one that hacked my account and stole mh wrx sport and 2005 subaru sti. Is there anything you can do to helo get my stolen car back
  • Options
    EDWARDKENEDWARDKEN Registered Users 19 Posts
    Need Help admin
    Just met a scammer cheat guy

I sincerely treat him as friend & promised after pinked race will return the car to each other's!!
    Finally he win the car and blocking me offline
    Name
    @PRINCI DERECK which cheating me a FORD GT
    pls beware of this guy

Admin
  • Options
    RAINBHOWDASHRAINBHOWDASH Registered Users 71 Posts
    edited June 2016
    null

Well now im confused i sent a ticket to support aboht some cars disappearing thay i did not lose in pinks and i had a video and nothing i litterally did a jumpcut to my garage and im still missing my bmw csl and 2 other cars if you guys cant see it thats not good cause someone is hacking accounts