Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.
However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.
On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.
In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
6.3.1: Update/Bug Fix
- Fixed stacking issue where selling back 1 item in a stack of multiple caused the entire stack to disappear until restart.
- Fixed issue where players were "missing" items after update. They were there but not visible to the player. They're now visible and installable.
- Fixed Turf Wars button so players could claim prizes after turf wars had ended.
- Fixed multiple audio volumes based on feedback
Bug to be resolved ASAP
- UI issue where Upgrade options carry over on top of other screens.
- This is a HIGH priority but is a little more complex than the other issues