Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Yes, we know.... No one can make new threads or use PM or access messages

Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
Ok guys I just edited one of my old threads and deleted all the posts to make this without really making a new thread. Anyway it will not help you to send visitor messages because we can't access our messages. We will just have to wait for an admin to fix this. If you need to say anything feel free to post below.

Comments

• Options
    Bump..........
  • Options
    Straight GameStraight Game Registered Users 205 Posts
    i thought it was just mine
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Ya even me!
  • Options
    RumbaarRumbaar Registered Users 307 Posts
    Is this place run by some trainees?
  • Options
    JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    Lol I can't accuse mine since like a month ago
  • Options
    Straight GameStraight Game Registered Users 205 Posts
    is it fixed now?
  • Options
    RayBanManRayBanMan Registered Users 1,048 Posts
    Lmao cie all around sucks even there web site is garbage. Its a shame they can't get anything right..people are willing to spend a lot of money on a game.
  • Options
    JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    Straight garbage! Never seen a company lie about updates, alert us last second of selling company, then car even access game let alone the website. Someone needs to get fired and hire someone who knows what they're doing. Simple as that. Someone's coding or server sucks. Fire them bring in someone who knows how to do it. A new team. Start fresh. This team hasn't cut it for over four months now. Tire of excuses let see actions. Let's see the reimbursement of lost money cars everything. Let's see some actions that aren't fibs. This goes along with any business. You suck you get fired. This isn't welfare. So let's stop playing games and trying new theories and stick with something simple. Stop fixing the small shit like colors and small knick knack bs and fix your coders, servers, and for god sakes how can a website suck this bad now? Like really? We don't be excuses every week or blame game. Fix the shit.
  • Options
    JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    Straight garbage! Never seen a company lie about updates, alert us last second of selling company, then cant even access game let alone the website. Someone needs to get fired and hire someone who knows what they're doing. Simple as that. Someone's coding or server sucks. Fire them bring in someone who knows how to do it. A new team. Start fresh. This team hasn't cut it for over four months now. Tire of excuses let see actions. Let's see the reimbursement of lost money cars everything. Let's see some actions that aren't fibs. This goes along with any business. You suck you get fired. This isn't welfare. So let's stop playing games and trying new theories and stick with something simple. Stop fixing the small **** like colors and small knick knack bs and fix your coders, servers, and for god sakes how can a website suck this bad now? Like really? We don't needexcuses every week or blame game. Fix the ****.
  • Options
    Happening again come on.
  • Options
    1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
    Yep I xanthine do anything either. Thought it was me. Good to find out it isn't.
  • Options
    RumbaarRumbaar Registered Users 307 Posts
    Seriously, is this amateur hour? I guess lucky Glu has already signed the deal?!