Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

RR Campaign Guide - A MILL A DAY!!

SIMBASONSIMBASON Registered Users 606 Posts
Hello racing rivals members!! Over the past few months i have been rigorously working towards perfecting my racing rivals campaign guide which will potentially earn you 800k-1.2mil a day and 90-100 gems to waste on each secondary device. YES, that means if you have three or more devices, you can make 2-3 million rrc a day! SO, the only requirements to do this is two or more devices and an email address for me to send you my revised guide.... The cost for this guide is 500k or vehicles of equivalent value and that is firm as I have already sold the guide to over 20 satisfied members! You can post below, pm me on forums or add me in game if my friends list will allow you, if you want to discuss payment..... HERE IS A LINK TO MY VOUCHES IF YOU NEED TO CHECK MY CREDIBILITY. http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/forum/the-neighborhood/unsupported-player-trades-sales/174866-
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    BlowncustomBlowncustom Registered Users 16 Posts
    Simbason is legit guys. I bought this guide and it is working perfectly. Making the big bucks now.
  • Options
    Baucemikan2Baucemikan2 Registered Users 448 Posts
    100% Legit
  • Options
    Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    Sim, what kimd of cars in trade are you talking about
  • Options
    The MovementThe Movement Registered Users 39 Posts
    Dont pay this guy to learn how to make new accounts and trade yourself the cars.....
  • Options
    JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    It's easy just create an account and another then sell shit. Don't buy a guide for it I'll tell you for free. Ha.
  • Options
    You need to get through the campaigns as fast as possible to earn more cars, that's why my guide will get you every car up to R class in minimal time.
  • Options
    DriftorXDriftorX Registered Users 36 Posts
    You can transfer cars but then you have to register them for campaign which is like 80 gems.
  • Options
    Rob96Rob96 Registered Users 1,070 Posts
    Easily done......no need to waste 500k to be told how to make new accounts and sell the stuff.
  • Options
    2slow ty2slow ty Registered Users 509 Posts
    i do 300k in a hour(;

finish d class in 10 transfer my baby z4 to my other account , race, repair,repeat
  • Options
    ...BUMP...
  • Options
    ...BUMP...
  • Options
    ...BUMP...
  • Options
    ...BUMP...
  • Options
    MaryjanesBFMaryjanesBF Registered Users 225 Posts
    300k? For the guide im broke lol
  • Options
    reshyreshy Registered Users 60 Posts
    I need the guide n agree to pay..pls add me foul green 219
  • Options
    The price is 500k guys. You can potentially make twice as much in ur first day using this guide!
  • Options
    colycoly Registered Users 15 Posts
    I give to you a viper gtsr supercharged and a scion frs r spec
  • Options
    KrisKrowerKrisKrower Registered Users 100 Posts
    This is hilarious. Guess how he is making his "mill a day", it's with his guide, but not how you think. ;)
  • Options
    oh of coarse. I'll sell you my guide for 450k though.
  • Options
    No. Public forum m8. You can leave though.
  • Options
    JegujeeJegujee Registered Users 4 Posts
    i give you stock gtsr and you give me that guide?
  • Options
    Boost Redlight 199Boost Redlight 199 Registered Users 191 Posts
    Simbason add Boost Redlight 199 in game. I want your guide. Have cash.
  • Options
    fmrjrhedfmrjrhed Registered Users 88 Posts
    Are these people serious , as stated earlier how it's done but yet I still see people giving cars and paying 500k for this so called guide. I figured this out on my own a long time ago. Don't give this fool your money or cars read previous posts.
  • Options
    That's good for u, not everyone has the time to figure it out for themselves plus it's well worth the price seeing as u can double the money u paid for the guide within the first day. Good luck to u n ur method.
  • Options
    JegujeeJegujee Registered Users 4 Posts
    you dontanswer me....stock viper gtsr....what you need...
  • Options
    ...BUMP...
  • Options
    Spiderman_meme.jpg
  • Options
    So how is everyjuan enjoying this bug filled game?
  • Options
    ...BUMP...