Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

DNF/DQ Exploit: What is was, What we are doing

Comments

• Options
    YounggodakaYounggodaka Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 44 Posts
  • Options
    LEAMSI1117LEAMSI1117 Registered Users 30 Posts
    My user ID : LEAMSI1117 I lost $10,000 and a 1663 rating furai .... The scammer ID: 70nz and I believe it was the whole team in rantasauna... Gift : I would like to see some gems but whatever is free is a gift... Again thanks for having a solution to this ! By the way I'm freakishly addicted to this game ! Lol
  • Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    1. Jjbinx
    2. Cant remember
    3. Doesnt matter maybe the nismo? lmao jk
    4. yes always love when you guys do polls
  • Options
    tetukerentetukeren Registered Users 59 Posts
    My username is dayce, the glitcher usernane is Vangrider95, lost an evo to him.
  • Options
    Jspeeed3Jspeeed3 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I My gamer name is jspeeed3 I was hacked by jdmboii96 and whodat247. I lost ford lightning and a supra both maxxed plus 10k
  • Options
    Speedy Gonzales 03Speedy Gonzales 03 Registered Users 48 Posts
    Ign was speedy gonzales 03 but now it's Xx "SG" Nomad 03 xX Have been playing for awhile and have gone thro most of the bullshit that happens I'm RR Lost a zr1, evos, and gtsrs One of the guys I lost most of this too was HYDROS (that's his ign) Thought I got dnf because of my connection because it happens sometimes when I get off my wifi and use my internet on my phone also after I realized it wasn't my connection my dumb ass tho it would only work if I pinked him but found out it works either way... Dumb of me too do but I was really pissed off at the fact that it happened multiple times but it's ok as long as you guys put these people in their place. I don't know what I would like back except for some gems that I wasted on boosting all my cars I lost. Besides for that anything else would be greatly appreciated and I really hope you guys shut these ppl down
  • Options
    JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    My username JDMLOWKIE n his username BOOST SLAMMED 121 I would like some sort of cars for the victims like the z4 ya know
  • Options
    Lilj8517Lilj8517 Registered Users 72 Posts
    My name is lilj8517 and I've lost countless money and a few cars to this also and it would be nice to get compensation in return. I know we'll never see the amount we put in but anything at least says that you guys are trying or at least care. As for the hackers I dont know the ones that hacked me off hand but the other day I had a guy admit in messaging that he hacked the game and that he has an account for hacking and then also a normal account for transferring things to go unnoticed on his "legit" account. His hack account is I WILL WIN THIS and his "legit" account is ivan.15k. Hopefully this helps out. It sucks to see people that are spending real money to get scammed out if it.

Thanks!!!
  • Options
    NsbowhunterNsbowhunter Registered Users 5 Posts
    I was affected by this but did not retain proof. Thanks for at least looking into it. Nsbowhunter
  • Options
    DjjayjayDjjayjay Registered Users 4 Posts
    I lost my maxed gt2 a maxed mp4 and maxed viper gts to this in game name is supa jump 54
  • Options
    DjjayjayDjjayjay Registered Users 4 Posts
    I lost a maxed gt2 a maxed mp4 and a maxed viper gts to this my in game name is supa jump 54
  • Options
    HowienHowien Registered Users 166 Posts
    I lost 100k and a type r. Problem with all your apologies, is that it Wont bring things back. I also lost Many Cars to the black screen. But i only drew ticket for A maxed BMW z4 and pm you foxx. But you guys Wont replace any of the lost Cars, so know i like Many guys had it with u ignorants. I did report this app as defective and Got most of my money used ever in here back yesterday. Im on shinbeats list of poor souls that has been screewed by you, and planning on staying on that
  • Options
    Alexxx GibbsAlexxx Gibbs Registered Users 2 Posts
    Username: Alexxx Gibbs. I lost 4 cars to DNF and lost 2 to disqualified. I didn't screen shot the DNFs but I did of the dq's. And the gift I would like is obviously the new nismo gtr skyline. It looks awsome. Great job! And yes I would take any poles or votes that you need. Glad to help. And thank you guys for trying to set everything strait. Y'all are great ✌️
  • Options
    shafin364shafin364 Registered Users 629 Posts
    And yeah i would like A new car , 2k gems and $350K as compensation
    I would also like to help you by any votes or poles
  • Options
    FkRicersFkRicers Registered Users 1 Posts
    hi Foxx, i was exploited by a hacker and lost my maxed Rwb Stella and $100k, he was using a mclaren so i taught it was gonna be a easy race, so before the race started he fouled in second light and 10 seconds later it said i dnf and i lost my stella and money, i dont remember the name of the hacker, i tried adding him as a friend but he deleted me right away and i couldnt add him anymore. my ussername is FkRicers, i have a black dog as my picture and thanks i really apreciate what you are doing! :) i hope you guys fix the problem soon
  • Options
    BORIL BGBORIL BG Registered Users 827 Posts
    My ing name is BORIL BG lost hulked zr1 + 500 k from hacker 70nz , aslo lost 2 mil race from hacker eikku1997 , and lost over 20 cars and 10+ mil from blackscreen
  • Options
    Kuw13Kuw13 Registered Users 16 Posts
    I lost many cars for hacker player and cheater and scammer. But in this hack I lost like more and my best car ever BMW gt2 i love this car coz it was My first car I buy. Yes the only give me gt2 and they give some player more cars and I hear they give them 500 gems. For me I don't want the gems I want the car only the car. I send email to Cie many time but the late for weeks and some time they don't answer it emails. I still have gems in my account I think it's 4500 gems or more. I spend a lot of money weekly 200$ real money. Coz olive the game and support the developer. But the cie only respond to USA player the don't care about other player from other country's . If u from USA the give u 2 car and 500 gems. But if ur not they just send u 1 car so u stop emailing them. I meet a lot of friend in this game and I make a lot of friends also. But for me I'm done of this Cie and there games. Until they respect non USA players. Ps. To FOX. U can take the car I don't need it
  • Options
    Jayo122Jayo122 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi my name is jayo122 i appreciate u guys giving cars back but u guys only gave me the cheapest car a vw gti. Smh plus it had carbon hood u guys gave me a plain one. Where is my cobra jet and furai and rami and the rest of my money.
  • Options
    Leoncita67 (2)Leoncita67 (2) Registered Users 1 Posts
    My name is Leoncita67 1. I lost a red ZR1 almost maxed because of this recent troubles 2. I don't recall any names because I've seen way too many 3. Anything will do :) 4. Yes
  • Options
    TeeEnnTeeTeeEnnTee Registered Users 607 Posts
    Hey fox I lost my maxed r33 to this glitch. Would like it back but whatever that has the same value will do. And the 500 gems u guys are giving aswell
  • Options
    ChisbraleighChisbraleigh Registered Users 5 Posts
    I would like a gtr nismo for all the cash and gems and the tunes plus our cars back that would be fair
  • Options
    Cyberkid28Cyberkid28 Registered Users 273 Posts
    I think 1000 gems would be fair or a free turf car of our choice
  • Options
    SmurfcivicSmurfcivic Registered Users 84 Posts
    I lost cars and mils. Taking screenshot is last thing I think of when it happens
  • Options
    garudanlgarudanl Registered Users 4 Posts
    My ingame name: garudanl, lost 3 cars and money. I wonT pinkslip or race for money untill this is fixed. Sufficient gems to buy the upcoming gemcars and some cash would be nice. (Because we all also lost money to the dnf bug). I really don,t remember al the glitchers ingame names :-(
  • Options
    shafin364shafin364 Registered Users 629 Posts
    I also lost $$ to this DNF hack but did not receive anything :(

In game name : shafin364
  • Options
    deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    It would almost be better for CIE if they just shut the game down until they know things are ironed out and hope some gamers come back.
  • Options
    cagedbullcagedbull Registered Users 184 Posts
    Hello FOXX, Ive been playing this game since it started last year and have spent hundreds of dollars on it. I emailed you about my losses, 3 maxed RX, some cash and a TURF Ford GTR. Id love to get my losses back, some compensation, and a chance to be in the Moderator Roll. Thanks.
  • Options
    machukluismachukluis Registered Users 4 Posts
    machukluis and still haven't receive nothing...
  • Options
    Sw1ftyjSw1ftyj Registered Users 1 Posts
    I agree with the compensation suggestion and I have lost cars and money thro this I can't remember the hackers ign as game was slow due to (being fixed) that's how I lost money and cars my ign is sw1ftyj and it is pathetic how so little is being done to compensate the legit players of the game
  • Options
    JkmcflyJkmcfly Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello Foxx!

1. My Name in RR is jkmcfly. I lost maxed cars, gems and cash during Turf and at monday cause of dnf, black Screen and disq.
    2. One of the bunch of Hacker Name I remember was Whodat247, teeennnn, nuts about chocolates, samcro69...
    3. as a gift I would like to see either my cars gems and cash back or a maxed nismo and 2000gems or a maxed copo and 2000 gems
    4. yes
    Regards from Germany (for info: here max 5.200 gem costs $123,83)
    Jens
This discussion has been closed.