Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

large bounty. for scammer BOOSTED BMW.

2014-08-20-21-35-26_zps1e5867ad.png Made a deal for my wrapped scion tc gt spec for his unwrapped subi sport. Checked his vouches. And remember doing a couple Deals with him before. No I go first this time. And he scams. .......... bounty my car. Or the subi sport. And you will receive a max and kitted. R34
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
    I'll add 200k in rrc. And make that. 2 max r34s. I'm that. Mad. Get this fool
  • Options
    heat burnout 323heat burnout 323 Registered Users 619 Posts
    Up it more and ill get it
  • Options
    I'll throw in a max stella
  • Options
    That's 2 max r34s. A max stella. And 200k. For either my car back. Or the unwrapped subi sport from boosted bmw
  • Options
    FlyDrag99FlyDrag99 Registered Users 534 Posts
    How fast the scion hit a quarter mile?
  • Options
    7.1 boosted with perfect start same as the subi sport
  • Options
    ill take either one for the bounty... wrapped scion has oarnge rims and his subi has black redlines
  • Options
    FlyDrag99FlyDrag99 Registered Users 534 Posts
    This guys a dick. Wish my ex could beat his ass but it just ain't there
  • Options
    Bump.... .......
  • Options
    I'm bumping it up. I want his car. The bounty is now 2 max stellas. A 1668 wrapped mustang re. And 2 x max r34. You will get all of these for his subi sport.
  • Options
    Andorhunter808Andorhunter808 Registered Users 69 Posts
    Got my crew on it whor3spow3rd hate scammers
  • Options
    TheGeneral69TheGeneral69 Registered Users 126 Posts
    ill try bro i fuckingg hate scammers
  • Options
    DCantDCant Registered Users 1,374 Posts
    Hes on our team
  • Options
    Get this fool. !!
  • Options
    jasontheonejasontheone Registered Users 729 Posts
    Bump it up. Fn scammers
  • Options
    Keep in it bumped.
  • Options
    TheGeneral69TheGeneral69 Registered Users 126 Posts
    bumppppppp for you bro
  • Options
    BmwfanaticBmwfanatic Registered Users 586 Posts
    Bump for disgrace on bmw name
  • Options
    pirate apex 290pirate apex 290 Registered Users 268 Posts
    To the top
  • Options
    Peanut RacingPeanut Racing Registered Users 483 Posts
    bumpeddddd
  • Options
    Back to th3 top. Someone get this fool .... huge bounty.
  • Options
    camshaft motor 341camshaft motor 341 Registered Users 580 Posts
    I need a bouty hunter on Hallucination he took 3 of my cars my nismo, nsx rr and subi sport .. if u get him we can split the cars .. we had a deal for 6 cars for 15mils so he said 3 cars then full payment then the other 3 cars .. so i gave him the 3 cars then i asked for payment and he told me join me and i joined him he had already deleted from his friends list ... I hate scammers please get him
  • Options
    Franck06Franck06 Registered Users 212 Posts
    Im bounty hunting him
  • Options
    pirate apex 290pirate apex 290 Registered Users 268 Posts
    Looks like he has a few profiles....Hallucination, Hallucinations, Hallucinationss...
  • Options
    Someone brought up a good point. I would like a screen shot of boosted bmw giving the car. Or show proof you had gotten the car from boosted bmw.
  • Options
    Straight GameStraight Game Registered Users 205 Posts
    He scammed my friend for 2 maxed stellas!!!!!!! I was talking to himyesterday and i said wanna trade? And then he said yes and then i sai im not going first so dont ask and then he got offline but i still have him as a friend ...... What cars did he scamm you guys out of? I can probably get them back if i scamm him back
  • Options
    He got a wrapped maxed scion gt turf car. The trade was for a max unwrapped subi sport. I want his subi. The bounty is huge. And probably the biggest bounty in history. It's the point of the matter. You scam someone ad we will blow you up. .... that simple.
  • Options
    Bump back up.
  • Options
    Bump. Bounty is for the unwrapped subi sport in his garage. .. You will receive 2 x max stella 2 x max r34 and a wrapped mustang re 1668. You must have screen shots of the transaction details from you getting the subi from boosted bmw
  • Options
    BuDZnBooZEBuDZnBooZE Registered Users 92 Posts
    Buuummmmppp....I'll be lookin