Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

WATCH SELLING TO SONSHINEEE HE WILL BUY AND FILE A UNAUTHORIZED CLAIM WITH PAYPAL

I TOOK PICS OF CONVERSATION ABOUT THE PURCHASE AND HE SAID HE WAS HAPPY WITH CARS AND THEY WERE SOLD AT A GREAT PRICE. HE THEN ASKED ME HOW MUCH FOR MY WHOLE ACCOUNT TO PURCHASE IT. I TOLD HIM IF HE'S SO HAPPY WITH HIS PURCHASE WHY FILE A UNAUTHORIZED PURCHASE CLAIM WITH PAYPAL. I THEN TOLD HIM I TOOK PICS OF THE WHOLE CONVERSATION AND HE STOPPED TALKING TO ME. SO WATCH YOURSELF WHEN SELLING TO HIM OR ANYONE ELSE HE ACCEPTED THE CARS AND TRIED TO BUY MY WHOLE ACCOUNT. BUT ALSO TRYING TO GET HIS 45.50 HE SPENT WITH ME. SOME PPL HAVE SOME BIG BALLS
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    joedawnnjoedawnn Registered Users 1,216 Posts
    Better post some pictures to back up this big accusation.
  • Options
    Zephyr-APZephyr-AP Registered Users 447 Posts
    You have big balls to file a scam report against someone without posting the screenshots dude. Back up your claims.
  • Options
    JerryB5448JerryB5448 Registered Users 456 Posts
    WILL POST PICS
  • Options
    JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    You need help how to let me know I can tell you the steps to do it and not be small. Like to see it. I believe you though. Why would you lie. Just show your sale page too of cars maybe then if in his garage easy so many ways to show us. Like to see it I hate scammers!!
  • Options
    the paypal pics says exceeds 2.0 how can I get them to post too? they have his user name with real name attached to payment and claim
  • Options
    how do I make these pics so you can see what they say?
  • Options
    If those pics are on your phone, TEXT them to your email address.
    From there, download them, and upload them via photobucket, tinypic, etc.
    I use tinypic.
  • Options
    Luis0830Luis0830 Registered Users 1,323 Posts
    Thank u for the heads up
  • Options
    also have pics of cars in his garage for you but this justifies enough. Get us the legit sellers page for him and i will comment scammer as well bro. Hope your happy
  • Options
    Baucemikan2Baucemikan2 Registered Users 448 Posts
    That's no good at all, he bought from me this week, it was smooth :/ shame
  • Options
    thanks jaws for you help hes on page 31 of legit sellers page
  • Options
    I also have more messages from early this morning. I gave him the chance to give me my cars back and he could have his money. I said you scammed me man why you got the cars. He told me to grow some balls and stop crying. and then he LOL
  • Options
    PLEASE TAKE HIM OFF THE LEGIT SELLERS LIST MODS! Ty bros page 31 everyone comment scammer if u can let people no i hate scammers!!!!!
  • Options
    nobrakes4menobrakes4me Registered Users 310 Posts
    crazy just bought some cars this week.
  • Options
    dustyduffdustyduff Registered Users 1,143 Posts
    Same here. I did a deal with him just a day or so ago. He went first. Deal was smooth. It's a shame.
  • Options
    very shameful but now he is a bitch! ha
  • Options
    jasontheonejasontheone Registered Users 729 Posts
    I think some people owe jerry an apology
  • Options
    jasontheonejasontheone Registered Users 729 Posts
    Lol. You have his name and email.............
  • Options
    NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
    It seems every time a big seller/buyer gets scammed (since he just posted about being scammed), they feel the need to believe scamming another person will make things better. Idiotic logic.
  • Options
    @Jasontheone yea I had nothing to gain by making up something like this. So for those that didn't believe me and said I have big balls for this Accusation. Well the proof is in the pics and I have pics of cars in his garage and have chat with him telling me to stop my crying about what he did and to grow some balls. He also informed me that he sold the cars he got from me and made a really good profit. Hell yea he made a good profit you try getting your money back you spent plus sold them for more than you paid for them.

I also seen his post about getting scammed. He and I did a deal 10min prior I bought a car from him with RR cash. The deal went smooth and then I posted cars for sale he wanted to buy. We agreed on price and he sent money paypal. I sent cars then 15 min later got a account payment was being held. Said he filed a unauthorized payment claim so he could scam someone else to make him feel better about being scammed
  • Options
    NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
    I don't get why someone would ruin their own rep because they were scammed. Seems like some petty little kid action. For as many times as i've been scammed, I don't see me scamming someone else just to make myself feel better. Sounds plain retarded.
  • Options
    I agree with Ninja. I also apologize for making it seem like I was doubting you. It's just, as far as I knew, he seemed like a legit seller, so of course a big claim would need proof.
    But now i'm a little upset lol. I can't believe everyone is scamming nowadays. Hell, even i've been scammed multiple times and the thought of scamming someone else has never crossed my mind because I know how it feels. I lost my first turf car in a scam and i was extremely pissed lol. I mean I think it's only right to scam the scammers to return the cars back to the rightful owner. Except for maybe last night, max m3gt was sandbagging in d class car lobby so i joined in an rx7 spec and won it from him. Haha whole lobby was praising me.
  • Options
    yea I sold 3 turf cars and a nismo to him now he's trying to get his money back from paypal after he told me he sold one of the cars already. and then said I need to stop crying about it. We all know how much work and money is spent to get those turf cars. Im PISSED
  • Options
    just glad I took screen shots to prove my case
  • Options
    budjarredbudjarred Registered Users 287 Posts
    I've done business with him and there was some confusion on PayPal but that was on my partI would do business with him again
  • Options
    RayBanManRayBanMan Registered Users 1,048 Posts
    Wow glad I didn't deal with him yesterday!
  • Options
    Zephyr-APZephyr-AP Registered Users 447 Posts
    This seems like proof enough for me. Let's get em, bounty hunters.
  • Options
    bump......
  • Options
    FighterjetFighterjet Registered Users 127 Posts
    Wow what a bitch.
  • Options
    SonshineeeSonshineee Registered Users 296 Posts
    Oh Jerry Jerry Jerry. Free buuump