Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

All players please Read I need your proof

JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
Okay so you might think I'm a schizophrenic lol or crazy in general, however I studied economics and coding for a vast majority over the last five years. This might come off crazy at first but I am compiling data sheets to present In the future. So my questions and screen shots I need from you as witnesses is to help compile data for me. You may be asked in the future as well to help. Okay so over the past year I been investigating CIE. I'm a lone wolf. I graduated from college from Indiana where I went on to further education and still continuing. I want your help to bring up small glitches that occurred over the past year of playing game. (For example and I want your questions as well) let's start off with these first: Have you ever wondered why the cars in campaign get faster as you install parts, not just randomization? Have you installed a part and came back and it wasn't installed? Then say in turf you had to purchase gems to repair or install part because of the small glitch. This occurred back in 2006-2010 big in the mafia game bust where codes were being formulated to have small detours in order for you to purchase more In game expenses. Now multiply that by 100 million. Even if it's a couple cents on the gem. The stock market had an issue like this occur in formula where the code sped up and caught the person purchasing something an the computer purchased it before. Causing the person to pay more on the stock. Economics and codes are somewhat unnoticed to the naked eye. I've studied multiple examples of these small glitches that effect millions of players across all game by glu and cie. Ask yourself next time should I really have to use boost to beat this guy? Or another example. It used my boost but yet I dnf or tied. Costing you more money again. This could be a error in code. Or what about pms not working on forums, some racers being able to race and not others. Ever wondered if you're being targeted individual because you tried making a little extra cash? I'm not blaming anyone just yet. However I need your help and more examples. I have many more but will write all night. Then you'll have people say show proof. The proof is from you guys. I need your help to screen shot or just your word of mouth to sign a form for me. I know this could blow up into WWIII as we know it. However if this is found true just a small glitch multiplied by millions means thousands in profit off a small glitch in code. My cousin has worked with Microsoft and created some of the greatest games to exist on there platforms. Board games you name it. I had a talk with him and he was in awe about my theory, however couldn't disagree. I plan to submit my form to apple and google upon your help and answers back for me. I like to investigate small issues that make bank. I will list more examples when I get home from work. Now how about you list some and keep your screen shots! :) ty for reading.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Please email me any of your findings. At vintagesales7@gmail.com I appreciate you taking your time reading this.
  • Options
    This isn't a joke either I am very serious so please read it thoroughly. I may have some form of compensation upon your help. Every time you send me proof I will give you 10k in rrc until I run out. Email me the proof. Ty
  • Options
    Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    A while ago, I mentioned to a member of pink all stars that my times, including reaction time had gotten slower no matter what I tried. He told me he had heard of other players who had the same issue and told me he felt cie had the capability to selectively slow a player down for some reason if they wanted to. Of course some of the forum members accused me of starting a conspearicy theory. It all started after the money glitch take back. At this point I can talk about it because it is allmost all gone and I really don't play the game anymore. But they took 3.4 bil from two accounts associated with my IP but left 38 accounts started from different locations untouched, go figure. Why they let it go on still amazes me, any person with an IQ over 40 could glitch 3 or 4 bil per day without breaking a sweat. Creating 40 or more Apple ID's and a basic account was a days work. Each account would get 99 mil per hour.... Every hour. It took 4 1/2 minutes per account, of course..... If someone want to. I always wondered why the betting system allowed 50 mil bets, seemed kinda funny. And the 99 mil per hours floated right under the cie radar. I personally know of people who bought a basic account with attached Apple ID for 5 bucks specifically for storing cash. With the amount of real cash being made, you could go out and buy a half dozen iPads and have neighbor kids generate accounts and give them the ipad after a week when they met their quota. Of course, this is all if someone wanted to..... Lol, I know of one person who has their college tuition paid for the next 4 years by playing this game...... Here is my theory. A programmer or someone involved in the making of the game started the glitch. Knowing people would also glitch it covered their tracks. Do the math, anyone who was able to glitch and hide 40 to 200 bil made some serious cash, especially if they held it for 8 months. It has gone from 2 bucks a mil or less to over 20 bucks per mil. Then the take back.... Maybe they got 75 to 80 %, I don't know. But if a member of the cie team started it, they would know specifically where to put it so it would never be found. Look at all the mils being sold on Facebook, etc. Selling at a bulk discount, I could unload an account with 5 bil in 10 minutes. So if I could do it, anyone could.... That's the ironic part of the internet, total anonymity.
  • Options
    Bump it up...
  • Options
    Bump it up!
  • Options
    As I said, I believe the money glitch was created by an employee of cie to cover their tracks. Of course that's just my opinion. The vast majority of players cannot comprehend the amount of real money being made off this game. Even a basic account with 99 mil is selling for $600 which is over 50% off forum retail price. So a 6k price tag for a bil is far from unreasonable. Multiply that by another 100 and you have some serious cash. And some people have told me no one will ever pay that much for fake money..... It is a real world investment bringing back a profit of 120% or more for the reseller on Facebook. Of course paypal and such will not allow such transfers of cash, but anyone spending that much will just wire it into an account anyway. Smart people have hired an attorney and set up an off shore account to avoid the 10k cap trigger set by the IRS. LOL, a really savvy player would take those profits and invest back into Glu (gluu) @ $5.00 per share and praise people who keep buying gems!
  • Options
    Pro racer 32Pro racer 32 Registered Users 22 Posts
    I agree guys!!
  • Options
    Zephyr-APZephyr-AP Registered Users 447 Posts
    I've been having a hard time racing... My screen gets stuck on loading... My forums account has a hard time viewing messages... I have a hard time posting... I've sold items for real money before Glu stepped in... Yea pretty much Glu is trying to bother the players that don't spend gems or sell items for real money. Period. Oh and watch, try buying gems. Then I bet your game will run like a dream. And as of campaign? There would be times when I had 1 boost left, and it was the final race. I would race it, then I would cross the finish line first, by an inch. Then it would say I lost, then I would have to buy another boost... Add Glu Games to the scammers list, lololol.
  • Options
    Seriously I encourage all of you to email me and keep tabs on it all. Even if they were to fix it I still have proof. Also they keep there updates and past games on file. I'm watching this closely. Please help me do the same. I'll reward you if you join me. Vintagesales7@gmail.com
  • Options
    Please save this thread I screen shotted it already so do the same if they were to delete it I have proof on multiple devices. I encourage you to alert players.
  • Options
    Email me your proof. Already getting some emails coming In. :) just need a little more. Screen shots or examples. Please email me!! If they were even to fix it now it's too late. Innocent till proven but all these errors have to be justified. Were at about a page full now. Ty for looking.
  • Options
    If you'd like to team up with me and find the claims to be false or true I could use your help.
  • Options
    Bump it up.....
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    tinfoilmain615.jpg
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    And stop bumping multiple times a day Add something to your discussion or don't. I'll let you have this discussion, but bumping threads mutiple times a day is a no-no in the forum rules.

• Options
    mikeaveli504mikeaveli504 Registered Users 516 Posts
    Maybe its just me but I notice when I have alot of gems I can watch alot of videos but when im low and need to watch videos there isn't any. Its like pay for gems and you get more videos. I just might be overthinking it. I dont know if thats what yall talking about cuz I got lost halfway through.
  • Options
    Fp67Fp67 Registered Users 118 Posts
    Lol @ thinking im reading that chit
  • Options
    Okay so you might think I'm a schizophrenic lol or crazy in general, however I studied economics and coding for a vast majority over the last five years. This might come off crazy at first but I am compiling data sheets to present In the future. So my questions and screen shots I need from you as witnesses is to help compile data for me. You may be asked in the future as well to help. Okay so over the past year I been investigating CIE. I'm a lone wolf. I graduated from college from Indiana where I went on to further education and still continuing. I want your help to bring up small glitches that occurred over the past year of playing game. (For example and I want your questions as well) let's start off with these first: Have you ever wondered why the cars in campaign get faster as you install parts, not just randomization?

Each opponent gets a random ET within a certain range based on several variables.

Have you installed a part and came back and it wasn't installed?

I’ve investigate hundreds of these issues. And each time it’s as I say. Your device desyned (for whatever reason) Any money gained or spent during that time is not recorded. In no case have I seen any money actually lost. I can explain this in more detail if you want.

Then say in turf you had to purchase gems to repair or install part because of the small glitch. This occurred back in 2006-2010 big in the mafia game bust where codes were being formulated to have small detours in order for you to purchase more In game expenses. Now multiply that by 100 million. Even if it's a couple cents on the gem. The stock market had an issue like this occur in formula where the code sped up and caught the person purchasing something an the computer purchased it before. Causing the person to pay more on the stock. Economics and codes are somewhat unnoticed to the naked eye. I've studied multiple examples of these small glitches that effect millions of players across all game by glu and cie. Ask yourself next time should I really have to use boost to beat this guy?

This is seriously reaching. I suppose its hard to believe that we’re just a small company with regular folks like you that make something the best they can with the tools and budget and time we have and since we make a game in which the player variables are so vast and almost infinite that we cannot design a multiplayer game that works perfectly in every part of the world, on every device out there and in every situation there is.

Or another example. It used my boost but yet I dnf or tied. Costing you more money again. This could be a error in code.

DNFs are literally caused because your device does not send us your race results. No other device can make you do that because no ther device comes in direct contact with your phone. You can I suppose get tricked into thinking your opponent DNFed, but that’s on our end and we fixed that, still, nothing we’ve seen has been able to actually make your phone not send us info.

Or what about pms not working on forums, …

We literally use vBulletin® … all we have are controls to admin it, we don’t code it. The only thing we can do is clear it’s cache every now and then when I tell our IT guys that I can’t PM… yes, I too experience the same things… but I suppose its my boss doing that on purpose because he’d rather see me twiddling my thumbs. Seriously though, we brought this to their attention and they told us to wait for the next update... .kinda funny huh?

… some racers being able to race and not others. Ever wondered if you're being targeted individual because you tried making a little extra cash?

Yes, I have a list of people I want to piss off so I make it so they can’t race. Really? You go to school. Do you really think it’s good business to try and trick and swindle your customers? Especially if you want longevity? If we were a cut and run company, maybe so, but we plan on being here a long while, otherwise we would not have joined up with Glu. We wanted more resources to bring you a better product. So ask yourself, is the best way to get you to spend more money to trick you and cheat you? Or by trying your best to create an awesome game that you would want to spend money on?

I'm not blaming anyone just yet (Sounds like it). However I need your help and more examples. I have many more but will write all night. Then you'll have people say show proof. The proof is from you guys. I need your help to screen shot or just your word of mouth to sign a form for me. I know this could blow up into WWIII as we know it. However if this is found true just a small glitch multiplied by millions means thousands in profit off a small glitch in code. My cousin has worked with Microsoft and created some of the greatest games to exist on there platforms. Board games you name it. I had a talk with him and he was in awe about my theory, however couldn't disagree. I plan to submit my form to apple and google upon your help and answers back for me. I like to investigate small issues that make bank. I will list more examples when I get home from work. Now how about you list some and keep your screen shots! [IMG]file:///C:\Users\RROMAS~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png[/IMG]ty for reading.

I understand, there are issues. Maybe we can’t fix them al, but we tryl. Maybe we can’t make older phones work like newer phones,but we try, maybe we can’t add things to the game without pushing the boundaries of the technology out there, therby making it difficult to play on older devices. We also can’t please everyone. We know crashes happen, and we can pretty much see how many people actually do crash. We can also see a trend on who crashes, and guess what? It’s not based on how much you spend or not, I know, that’s unbelievable coming from a company that swims in gold right? I’ve been visited multiple times today from our QA department asking for more information from all the reports you have given me, I see the frustrated look on their faces when they just can’t replicate the same issues using similar to equal devices, but they keep trying. I see them here when I leave, I see them tired looking when they come back in in the morning. These guys aren’t “doing nothing”. I know it’s hard to take my word for anything, because that would just mean that there actually is an issue that we can’t fix or are having issues fixing, so we must have done it on purpose to squeeze every last dime out of you all. I personally love driving an hour to work every morning in my Bentley so I can join everyone here while we watch Youtube and wipe our mouths with the wads of the Benjamins we’re all rolling in. Fact is, we’re working people, we like our jobs despite all the criticism. We work tirelessly everyday despite it, to try and bring you a better game, a game we can be proud of.

So yeah, I won’t stop this conversation, feel free to pursue this investigation into the inner workings of an evil game company, but seriously., ask yourselves, are you just trying to find a conspiracy where there isn’t any because the alternative is too hard to believe?

• Options
    Watts WildcardWatts Wildcard Registered Users 546 Posts
    Jaws is making a good point here, its the small things that add up once you increase the numbers it is happening too, for example when your lobby tuning your cars and your buying pro parts and using gems to speed the process up, u gotta relog to update your rating to make sure ur good, than what do you find... you own the pro part but your still sitting at a s2 part now.... and you gotta pay the gems to reinstall a part you already paid the gems for... so we think about this you had a couple gemz here and there though so many players, yea it hads up do the math.
    the biggest issue here is when you have an issue or try to present it they want all kinds of proof that it happen not to mention it takes 12 days for them to even respond .. and now u gotta fish up a payment order in ur email that you never received... make it hard enough on the costumer that they don't wanna mess with it, that's there plan here..

thx for listen all
  • Options
    Peanut RacingPeanut Racing Registered Users 483 Posts
    [QUOTE=[RR] Ryyst;n926356] Yes, I have a list of people I want to piss off so I make it so they can’t race. Really? You go to school. Do you really think it’s good business to try and trick and swindle your customers? Especially if you want longevity? If we were a cut and run company, maybe so, but we plan on being here a long while, otherwise we would not have joined up with Glu. We wanted more resources to bring you a better product. So ask yourself, is the best way to get you to spend more money to trick you and cheat you? Or by trying your best to create an awesome game that you would want to spend money on? You mention that it isn't good business to swindle your customers, what do you think you've been doing for the last 2 months with the bad update and all the bugs? the millions of gems lost to glitches dnf time out -3 errors. THAT WAS SWINDLING OUR MONEY, because you claimed "oh so sorry we are working on it" Where did our money go? Money we spent on cars and gems that is now lost and gone that we aren't getting back. You talk about longevity. How many people have sold out of left because of that situation? Now that the update is out its time to talk COMPENSATION like you promised. You're a man of your word no? Lets see you keep it. STOP SWINDLING US.
  • Options
    AllThrottleNoBottleAllThrottleNoBottle Registered Users 688 Posts
    Is it just me but when my vehicle has one hour left...I watch 5 videos and the one hour does not go down.....I go to a nsx rr and try to watch a video and the play logo pops out fast I watch n it goes down I go to car with one hour says no videos are available I go to nsx woopty do theres videos......????what do u expect me to think I do have common sense you know, so I see where jaws is coming from .....
  • Options
    JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    It's a bunch of conspiracies like this ng9ftv.jpg
  • Options
    RYYST, several times you refer to cie as a little operation. Am I the only one here who knows the actual profit figures? You want the truth guys, buy 10 shares for common glu stock for 50 bucks and become a share holder. you will be amazed how much money this place is generating from a "free" download.
  • Options
    mikeaveli504mikeaveli504 Registered Users 516 Posts
    Anyone correct me if im wrong. When we are racing against bots (MrGee GTfreak) or daily challenge we are connected to servers if so then I never have connection issues (dnf's or error code) but a couple races into multiplayer there are all of a sudden "connection" issues on my end. I didn't have any problems with the last 20 something races against bots and daily challenge. I think its server issues. Like I said correct mte if im wrong im not tech savvy I just know how to press the gas, launch and shift buttons when they work :)
  • Options
    FOX FOX FOXFOX FOX FOX Registered Users 1,039 Posts
    I've noticed time swap. When actual racer got your time at finish and your reaction, while u got crap. It was back in 3-4 months and many times occur with pink all stars and next pink all start team with different name
  • Options
    FOX FOX FOXFOX FOX FOX Registered Users 1,039 Posts
    And about your "trying to fix". Cie done great job last month, but the only question for developer is - r u sure 100% there is no rat in your team? U may answer yes or no, but I don't need an answer, I just wanna u to think carefully.
  • Options
    I always wondered how some of the top team knew what cars would be on turf days before the event started. Magic? Some would post it on their message to their team members but anyone who clicked join team could check out their message. Pink all stars would have it by Monday afternoon, plenty of time to have cars ready while the rest of the gem buying losers scrambled to time theirs Wednesday.
  • Options
    kylerigginskyleriggins Registered Users 254 Posts
    You couldn't be more correct about the car repairs jaws! I swear it's true! It's the scam to get you to spend gems.... You can't watch a video to finish a car when it only requires 2 gems per say because it's only "2 gems" and they want to scam you into spending them because your "soooo close to being finished!" And it always always always happens in turf when there's a high demand of repairs.... But if you started watching videos to fix a car that needs 30 gems to repair, it works just fine! Because their marketing scam is "30 gems **** that I'll watch videos instead" until you get down to 4 or so and they "run out" of videos all of a sudden :/
  • Options
    Okay, I'm going to stop commenting in this thread as anything I say won't be believed anyways. You guys have fun with your theories.

• Options
    You just said it perfectly. I was getting the turf schedule a week in advance. Now that has dwindled because there was a rat! How else would it occur. Were going to find them and were going to push it to the maximum sentence for information technology law. I put thousands in this game in the past! Oh and did I get my rotana hell nah! Haha exactly. No longer though until I find that rat. Not a conspiracy it's a fact. Yes we would appreciate it if you stay out of this thread for now. Also JDM gtfo you have no brain power to even process this. Get a real education buddy. Hate to hurt your feelings but I know you're a no body. so stop with the dumb pics it'll only push us more. YOLO my email is jdwalls12@gmail.com to join the team guys. We got about ten guys on board so far. I plan to make a group Facebook for it soon so email me and I'll add you to list. Ty.