Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

sent a ticket 3 weeks ago. and no response

0superman00superman0 Registered Users 67 Posts
I sent in a ticket. 3 weeks ago. With no response yet. It was sent on the 16th. Of last month. Ign. 1 darknight 1. The account is listed under Facebook. Brandonmgundlach@gmail.com. My phone is a Galaxy Note 3. Running android. I lost a max zr1. To a game glitch. When the timer hit. 0. And froze. I took screen shots. And then a restart. Error popped up. Which I took screen shot of that also. And submitted. The screen shots with the ticket. I haven't heard anything. Not sure if I should send another ticket? Or continue waiting for some type of response. This is my second account. And I'm using 1 darknight 1. As a mule. To hold my extra cars now. Since 2.0. Came out. I figured I would start fresh. There has been a few hundred dollars spent on this game. And I'm not asking much. Other then to receive the car back. And enough gems and cash to max it again. Or maybe an upgrade type of car to offset the hassle and frustration.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    EnCRypTedEnCRypTed Registered Users 644 Posts
    I feel ya man. Been waiting 2 months. Pointless. Still nothing for me except 2 that asked what car. Nothing else
  • Options
  • Options
    thenevadanstigthenevadanstig Registered Users 18 Posts
    I sent in a ticket nearly 2 months ago for the account update glitch. Got the immediate generic automated response then never heard anything back.
  • Options
  • Options
    Ticket was sent via. Email. Brandonmgundlach@gmail.com
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    2014-08-09-21-52-44_zps1b4e4592.png 2014-08-09-21-56-45_zps0dc95bdf.png
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Bump........
  • Options
    Bumping it back up to get a response.
  • Options
    1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
    Yep. Bump....
  • Options
    JuanmaTuscaniJuanmaTuscani Registered Users 1,091 Posts
    All I can say is give them a lil more time. I know that's not what you want to hear... But the new update has them real busy, and remember there were a lot of changes after goin to Glue.
  • Options
    That's fine. Just wanted an answer. Lol. Thought I was being ignored. I can wait. ........... thanks for the response
  • Options
    Have a good one
  • Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    If I may have any of you put a ticket in more than once?
  • Options
    No. I haven't.
  • Options
    Since the 16th
  • Options
    Bump ..........
  • Options
    Should I send in a new ticket? Or is it just something that is not going to happen and I should cut my loss?
  • Options
    Right meowRight meow Registered Users 4 Posts
    Free bumppppp
  • Options
    drag kingdrag king Registered Users 82 Posts
    This do I send ticket I lost my account trying to get it back
  • Options
    Well? ..........
  • Options
    JuanmaTuscaniJuanmaTuscani Registered Users 1,091 Posts
    Well, I can't give a final answer on this matter, but for what I have see in other cases, once you "Pink Slip" your car is a "risk" meaning the whole meaning of the word risk. If the other user cheat, game freeze, internet fail, game shuts, including all possible stuff that can happen on a pink slip race.

Not saying you will not receive your car or that you will. But in my opinion, just don't wait for the car :(
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    So.. guessing you are both Darknight and Superman since that email led to me seeing two emails from you. One from Darknight and 1 from Superman.

Your first email sent in July simply told us your race name. We replied requesting more info, you never replied back.

Your second email, sent on the 19th of August just said: "It says to contact admin". Once again we asked for more information, but you never replied.

So... what CS needs is an actual issue from you with details.... and for you to reply.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Btw. The new picture made me laugh.. must be a good story behind that one.
  • Options
    Another ticket sent. Hopefully this one has everything you need
  • Options
    blue.collarblue.collar Registered Users 26 Posts
    Same issue here same exact time out and I havent heard back in I think 2 months
  • Options
    All I can say is give them a lil more time. I know that's not what you want to hear... But the new update has them real busy, and remember there were a lot of changes after goin to Glue.
    This all happened before you changed to glu.