Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

on the verge of quitting!!

BARUBAL808BARUBAL808 Registered Users 39 Posts
Ok there must be a problem with the lights timing while racing!! I lost a BMW gt2 to a foul when the light was green. I thought maybe it was me, then I just lost a **** ford gtr to the same issue!! Lost a rami and stella to no launch before the update and now this.. **** this is frustrating!!
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
    You sure you didn't just foul? It happens man.
  • Options
    XraydenXXraydenX Registered Users 472 Posts
    Mate is happened to me too!!
  • Options
    I'm sure. Maybe it's lag between my phone and the server or something. But the light was green.
  • Options
    stig racer 87stig racer 87 Registered Users 39 Posts
    I agree with you bro. I've had it Happen to me a lot more now then ever before. My team also thinks the same thing. I've had the light actually hang up on me in between 2nd and 3rd light giving me a reaction time of. 7
  • Options
    thenevadanstigthenevadanstig Registered Users 18 Posts
    No there is a foul glitch happening. It's happened numerous times to me as well. I think it might be something the other players are actually doing, because it always happens against the same players. I've even sat and waited after the lights turn green, with a reaction time seriously around one second, and still gotten a foul.
  • Options
    Can we please get an administrator in here ?? This is getting out of hand... I have no problem losing a car fair and square. But when I'm getting robbed for them. Something needs to happen. This is the reason I don't spend money on this game. Other wise I would!!! But **** man 4 cars gone because of issues that are not my fault!!
  • Options
    Dex23Dex23 Registered Users 454 Posts
    Never had so many fouls, makes you nervous to pink, and I know the mods will say we are just fouling, but since the update I am probably fouling 100% more. The games makers seem to have a lot of info on the races so I am sure they will be able to see that the foul rate has gone up substantiously in this turf compared to others.
  • Options
    Twizted Cl0wnTwizted Cl0wn Registered Users 417 Posts
    I have noticed it too. I've been fouling alot lately. Even in campaign where I don't need .002 rts. Lol. I lost a pink that way too but I was only a vw. Lol
  • Options
    It's bullshit. I'm trying hard not to just give my cars away and say **** this game. But I've spent a ton of time building my name and meeting cool people. All I ask is that my cars get replaced. Please do the right thing cie!!
  • Options
    GlubracerGlubracer Registered Users 61 Posts
    I lost to a fake foul too. I launched late and it said foul. Wtf
  • Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    Another mod has brought it up to a admin.
  • Options
    Ok thank you for the notice
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Funny I fouled in a free race in turf the other day and I could have swore the light was green too
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Can someone post here:
    http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.co...38-2-0-reports

And reply to that post with specific races

When the race took place
    IGNs of both players
    Which car both players used (Year, Make, Model)
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    NJFINESTNJFINEST Registered Users 252 Posts
    Whats the point of posting there if u dont answer peoples questions
  • Options
    I don't remember who I raced or what they had. I was in a rage. I lost a BMW m3 gt2 and a Ford gtr both maxed. Sorry for the Lil information, but like I said. I was pissed so I don't remember names or cars they ran. Just lmk no if you guys can replace my cars. If not I quit and will just give what I have away.. I don't mean to sound bitter , but I've lost cars in ways I shouldn't have.. stella and rami max to no launch and now this. It's just a headache putting time into a game that unfairly takes things from you
  • Options
    Now I actually think about it I was about to run a stella in a Ford gtr. Don't remember the guys name. My ign is barubal808 I'm on a galaxy s4 version 4.2.2
  • Options
    Go Getta TripppGo Getta Trippp Registered Users 9 Posts
    I feel u man im about to that point too..
  • Options
    Sucks because I loved the game. Then I lost my rwbs to no launch , and it was down hill after that. I could race for money all day. Then as soon as I pinks the launch button wouldn't work. Then now fouling on green lights... it's sickening man
  • Options
    QpdkdhTdbQpdkdhTdb Registered Users 537 Posts
    I notice that too, I have never foul so manny sti until the update
  • Options
    So nothing then??
  • Options
    jandool1jandool1 Registered Users 16 Posts
    I lost 6 stella tell now because of that :(
  • Options
    So no admins are going to reply now!?
  • Options
    Good way to show your players your support... I know why now everyone's trying to hack and cheat the game.. cause tall don't do shit about helping the victims and everyone gets robbed. I see this game going in the same direction as nitto legends.
  • Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    He said what he wanted done. And no one wanted to.
  • Options
    I did G.....
  • Options
    Still no reply , here or there hahaha. Yall are a joke
  • Options
    EvilDan77EvilDan77 Registered Users 282 Posts
    Lost 2 cars this week on green light fouls. My maxxed challenger and a maxxed civic. Easily replaceable, but frustrating none the less.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that bud. All our cars are easy replaceable, they just seem to not give a ****..
  • Options
    ShytaanShytaan Registered Users 10 Posts
    Now I'm generally not a person that enjoys complaining but damn guys this green light foul bullshit need to be fixed ASAP. Just lost 2 FRS and a TC due to this and I know the lights were green. I also noticed that even when I have a better RT from previous runs and I loose the race it reflects a much higher RT than before??? You can test this out quick just watch your RT when you loose and I guarantee you your opponents RT will ALWAYS be better than the person that lost. the only time a person will win a race with a worst RT is if they are boosted. Before this update it was never like this as I won a lot of races with a slightly worse RT than my opponent now it seems like who ever has the better RT is almost guaranteed the win???????